PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 05:22:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816872 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1605 on: 2009 June 15, 16:22:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No word yet, but watch for explosions. They haven't felt the new fiscal effects yet. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: 2009 June 15, 16:43:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder what will happen to those that agreed to retire without saying anything like Windkeeper.  Last I knew, her items were still pay.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1607 on: 2009 June 15, 17:39:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup, they are still pay. I looked yesterday.

My Deviant artwork here.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: 2009 June 15, 18:26:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One would hope that if some of them had even the slimmest shard of dignity left this would be the straw that broke the tard's back. However something tells me that for the most part it'll be " Fine, just leave it on the table."

From a business point of view it makes sense what with TS3 out and all. It sucks and Thomass is nothing more than a money grubbing fjordfucker, but then again they knew that when they signed up. Didn't they at least have some kind of contract establishing pay rates and with some clause disallowing arbitrary scale reductions like that? I mean come on, how stupid are they?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: 2009 June 15, 18:41:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I mean come on, how stupid are they?

Dot, Evi, Shakeshaft.... should I go on?

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1610 on: 2009 June 15, 18:43:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As per May 1st of last month when i looked at upcoming FA items - 7-12 pages long on the average day

As per yesterday when I looked - 2 pages of upcoming FA stuff - nothing upcoming for TS3 except a few patterns by Openass Jack and Wideopen Eyes and a fugly lot by Hatshepsut-

I would say- yup Thomass's latest decision has effected FA output significantly- not even DOT has anything upcoming- Shakeshit does but then it is probably the only place she can upload since she stole Buggybooz stuff since most sites pay and free have probably banned her and won't take her ugly shit for fear of being accused of theft.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: 2009 June 15, 19:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Calalily
Thomass decided that it was a sheer outrage to have them earning money for older items, when they could be earning a great deal less. So he keeps it forever, still selling it at the same price, but FAs get less money than they ever did before!

It makes perfect sense, really. It's exactly how you'd expect a greedy bastard to reward his employee/cult members for all their years of blind loyalty.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: 2009 June 15, 19:57:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember they used to have some type of policy about after X number of days, an item would no longer count to earn incentive days.  The argument with that was that there were some items on the site that were so popular, that this one item/set/whatever, would earn these people a free day, every day, in other words, one item would give you a paid subscription forever. 

I pointed out that if someone made only one item that was so popular that after three months it was still pulling in 10 thousand downloads a day from paid subscribers, instead of punishing that person, they should give them a fucking medal.  I never got a response from Thomas on that one, but imagine, every day, ten thousand new people who have paid money are downloading this object.  A free subscription to the site seems like a small price to pay, really.  I mean, how cheap can you be? 

Wait a moment, this is TSR... "Screw the FA's, I need a second house!"

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: 2009 June 15, 20:58:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's really ludicrous how the FAs all cluster around Thomas to defend him when he's constantly thinking of new ways to screw them sideways.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: 2009 June 15, 21:19:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I honestly don't believe anyone should be paid for making Sim creations, so I can't really say I'm that upset that the FA's will be making less pay.  If they were dependent on this income, well, they should have known better. 

That being said, if I were an FA, I would probably look at Thomas and say, "Oh, so all our items that are X amount of days old, are free?  Excellent."  Because if I signed up for the deal expecting to get paid from the get-go, it's pretty shitty to reneg on the terms, especially since the items are still pay items. 

I also think they'd better be careful about FA's having the right to delete content.  Because again, if it were me, I'd start deleting all my old content.  "Well, since you don't want me to give it away, and I'm not making any money, I thought I'd just get rid of it." 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: 2009 June 16, 00:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They should all agree to refuse to make anything more for him unless they get a RAISE!!!!  They do have the power,  why don't they use it?
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: 2009 June 16, 01:13:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A union!  That's what they need, like the Industrial Workers of the World!   Nothing to lose but their chains, and all that. Cheesy

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: 2009 June 16, 01:29:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OoooooO, they could have a wittle uprising and everything. Let's see, I think I would call their union something like IISSC - the International Idiocracy of Shitty Sims Creators.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: 2009 June 16, 01:36:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Norma Rae
They should all agree to refuse to make anything more for him unless they get a RAISE!!!!  They do have the power,  why don't they use it?

Quote from: Cesar Chavez
A union! That's what they need, like the Industrial Workers of the World!   Nothing to lose but their chains, and all that. Cheesy

lol- Maybe we should destroy them before we attempt to unionize them.  -  Cheesy  Besides, putting any FA in charge of union funds is probably not the best idea.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: 2009 June 16, 02:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya Bitches!

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: