PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 23:35:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 817072 times)
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1440 on: 2009 May 09, 01:32:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who really gives a flying fuck through midair whether Tommy Boys server has been impacted by a BFVFS- Lets throw a friggin party and hope that Johan won't pull his head out of his arse long enough to fix the damned thing so that we can be happy that TSR has finally been totally obliterated. The only reason I go there anymore is to laugh at the declining numbers of members, the declining quality of the already poor quality of the FA crap, and to laugh at the people who still fangirl the site like a bunch of horny 16 year olds.

Atwat and Thomass are like the last two sailors in a damned lifeboat trying to decide who is going to fucking eat whom first, while frantically rowing the boat to try to get to the next deserted island in between stopping so that Thomass can convince Atwat to take a turn bailing the water out of the boat before they fucking sink.

Hands around rum and popcorn and prepares to watch the drama unfold

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: 2009 May 09, 01:36:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR has always had sever trouble.  Back when I subscribed and supposedly subscribers had access to "Faster and better servers!" I still got the "We're too busy counting our money to give a shit about our customers" message.  (Okay, I made up the message, the real one was more along the lines of, Golly, we're sorry, but you must have come here during a really busy time, and our servers a clogged!  But, we'll do what we can to get them unclogged just for you!) 

I actually think they plan sever troubles, because it gives them the air that "Wow, they much really need that subscription money, because gosh, they can't even afford servers that'll stay up more than a few hours a day!"

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: 2009 May 09, 02:01:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually think they plan sever troubles, because it gives them the air that "Wow, they much really need that subscription money, because gosh, they can't even afford servers that'll stay up more than a few hours a day!"
When I first read that, I thought "Nah, that's just too ridiculous", but then I remember this *is* Thomas.  He's done things I would not have believed someone would do, so I can see how this would be plausible.  Not saying he is doing it, but if he is, anything to make it look like he has tons of users, I guess.

falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: 2009 May 09, 05:13:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it sounds totally plausible. Just because we've done the math, it doesn't mean the sheeple have. And remember that there are a lot of them that never venture out into the big bad world outside the cult confines of TSR... except for occasionally to the Exchange. I imaging convincing them that TSR needs more money is only slightly harder than convincing them that Chaz's sims are the shit.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: 2009 May 09, 09:46:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Why attribute to malice what can easily be explained by stupidity?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1445 on: 2009 May 09, 12:37:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Why attribute to malice what can easily be explained by stupidity?

Or greed...the new "server" is probably code for Thomas's second home.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: 2009 May 09, 12:51:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What surprises me is that they haven't yet blamed (choose one or more)  [Pescado, coconut, Paleo, Darqstar, Gayle] for messing with their server.  Roll Eyes

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1447 on: 2009 May 09, 13:19:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh I am sure that will be next. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1448 on: 2009 May 09, 13:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats a given

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: 2009 May 09, 14:17:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because this is TSR we're talking about here. 

I wasn't really serious when I made the remark, but I do feel that they care less about keeping their site up and running well, than they do about lining their own pockets with cash.  I'm surprised the FA's haven't done more bitching about this, because they depend on people downloading their trash bootiful items to get paid.  If no one can get on, then no one can download.

So, should we get together today and plan our next attack?  Since yaknow, we're such AW3SUM HAXX0RS and all. 

gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1450 on: 2009 May 09, 19:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh boy Cocnut and/or Atwat/Thomas owe me a new techie.  I sent a link to the haxxor claims to my techie who died laughing!!!! (Bear in mind he has the honour of having been screeched at by me that on top of all the rest of the probs I was having with my PC the sound card was now not working, only for him to come round and turn the the mute button (I didn't know was there) on my headphones off!!!  Grin Grin Grin)

I have to say I grow more amazed by my awesomeness, having haxxored Atwat's PC and hijacked her IP to spam T$R which must be true because she saw me outside her flat with my lap top I have gone on to bigger and better things!  That story alone had me in fits, I don't have a laptop, or a passport (since 2006), haven't a clue where she lives and there were photos of me at the alleged time in a field in the middle of nowhere camping with a heap of other people and no electricity in sight  Grin Grin  Now I allegedly haxxored T$R to get buggybooz password at a time when the police had my PC to get info off of it in relation to the hacking off Sims2artists in December, which the police here have no doubt due to the IP trail and emails used that it was Atwat/Thomas behind it and are speaking to the authorities in Sweden about to try and get some arrests made.  Lunarpages have been very uncooperative as they think I am going to sue them over the hacking as it was done via IP's we had banned from the site and the forum!  I came to Pescado for advice when we got hacked and believe me after about 0.00001 seconds he had already concluded even techie speak for dummies would be too advanced for me  Cheesy

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1451 on: 2009 May 09, 20:51:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is really ironic that Atwat and Thomass think that everyone in the freesite community is as morally, ethically and intellectually challenged as the people in the paysite community such as Thomass. Why lower ourselves to hacking into the account of anyone to make TSR look bad, it is a waste of time and energy- Thomass is wonderful at making himself look like a morally and ethically challenged lower life form all on his own as is Atwat. Maybe if they got down off their moral high horses and looked in the mirror to do something other than primp they would realize they are the assholes here- not the freesite community. The best thing either of them could do right now is Shut the Fuck Up - by keeping their tongues flapping at both ends they only continue to dig deeper holes for themselves. TSR do yourself a fucking favor- Plead the 5th Amendment (if you don't understand the US Constitution Wikipedia works) and STFU (chatspeak because they seem to be challenged when faced with argument or advice above the intellectual level of a 12 )

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1452 on: 2009 May 09, 21:29:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, should we get together today and plan our next attack?  Since yaknow, we're such AW3SUM HAXX0RS and all. 

absolutely.  I think we are both ugly and stupid enough to do anything. Excuse me while I get my copy of Hacking for Dummies.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
simsrocks
ARR!

Sparkle

View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: 2009 May 09, 21:40:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm glad TSR's servers are playing up, and that they're getting less signups.

If this goes on, hopefully the site will die, and they'll be a thing of a past, a memory. "Hey, remember TSR?" "TSR? What's TSR?"

They're getting more and more ridiculous, blaming us for every single thing that goes on, lying, engaging in criminal activity, it's about time that they get what they deserve.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: 2009 May 09, 22:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

absolutely.  I think we are both ugly and stupid enough to do anything. Excuse me while I get my copy of Hacking for Dummies.

And I'll get my copy of "Getting involved in Some Way" for idiots. 

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98 99 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: