PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 23:47:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806972 times)
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1200 on: 2009 April 14, 02:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't think of anyone who would want to do something to my account at TSR. Obviously I am not WedgewoodBlue there.
In fact, realistically speaking I am hardly known anywhere. I am not much of a poster at any forum, Sims or otherwise. My account at TSR is still open and I still use it from time to time. Now I am wondering if TSR hacked my account in an attempt to see if I file share. I don't file share from there cause they have nothing that's worth sharing. I just once in a while get something so I can have a good laugh. Then in the trash it goes.

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
Latina Pirate
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: 2009 April 14, 02:41:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been a longtime lurker here, but I just had to say that this whole thing is disgusting. To think I sent that cc thief a compliment on an item (granted she wasn't who I ment to send the compliment to, but still)!!!!  Angry I'm very glad I've never paid for anything at TSR, but I had been running my anti-virus and spyware software to double check.  Most of my TSR stuff came from the booty. 

I'm very sorry for those of you who were hacked into.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: 2009 April 14, 14:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't think of anyone who would want to do something to my account at TSR. Obviously I am not WedgewoodBlue there.
In fact, realistically speaking I am hardly known anywhere. I am not much of a poster at any forum, Sims or otherwise. My account at TSR is still open and I still use it from time to time. Now I am wondering if TSR hacked my account in an attempt to see if I file share. I don't file share from there cause they have nothing that's worth sharing. I just once in a while get something so I can have a good laugh. Then in the trash it goes.
They could have just looked at your account straight from the admin modus, so I think that if they did it, they had a different motive.

Inactive
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: 2009 April 14, 17:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Warning:  Large Pic Below!

I'm not sure what Dot thinks she is accomplishing, except for showing how uninformed she is about the saving of jpgs.  And how they degrade each time you make a new copy from the copy before it (original pic, copy, copy of copy, etc...).  But after all this time (and being made the butt SHAPE of jokes), someone needs to let her in on this big secret, and to stop looking like some dim BULB.  All it's doing is making her and TSR look even more crazy and desperate. 

Oooh, Wait...that could be a GOOD thing.  *rips off piratical pirate face and plasters on happy, sparkly face*  Terrific job, Dot, keep it up!!

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
sleegee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: 2009 April 14, 19:29:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DOT makes my brain hurt with how clever she thinks she is.
Xanadu
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: 2009 April 14, 19:49:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just another reason why EA should not make any more games--or at least be allowed to market them since they obviously disregard all kinds of laws whenever it suits their needs:

http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/publisher-please-give-us-back-our-illegal-weapons/1304911
(Article describing how promotions for two games were sent to journalists, containing actual brass knuckles in the materials.)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: 2009 April 14, 20:04:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thing is, DOT knows she's lying. She was active in those threads. So she has to come up with something she thinks will persuade people who know less than nothing about how graphics work. She knows she won't persuade anyone outside of TSR, but that's not important.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1207 on: 2009 April 14, 20:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, at this point I think they are trying to maintain their subscribers.  I know they have lost some, and they are concerned about their reputation. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Scourge
Landlubber

To flay skin.

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: 2009 April 14, 21:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For some reason, those tutorials by DOT always make me think of this wonderful quote by Lionel Hutz in regards to her attempts of saving TSR's shattered reputation: "We've got plenty of heresy and conjecture. Those are -kinds- of evidence."

"I'm the scourge that your Gods sent to punish your people. Scary, huh?"
ekimsal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: 2009 April 14, 21:49:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DOT just keeps reposting that "tutorial" every week now. You know, if the bright pink hair and the her artist description weren't enough to make her sound unbalanced, the constant reposting of that damn rant does.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: 2009 April 14, 23:05:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DOT makes my brain hurt with how clever she thinks she is.
DOT's avatar really suits her. Her avatar looks just as stupid as she does! It just screams "VACANT BUBBLEHEAD".

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: 2009 April 15, 00:28:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Undecided OK, I know "put the lime in the coconut"    but WTF does "put the lime in FREE" mean? Is that a bubbleheads idea of wit? She makes no sense at all anymore (not that she ever REALLY did). It never ceases to amaze me that there are actually people who fall for her drivel  Sad

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: 2009 April 15, 00:56:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe Dot is applying for Atwat's position in the "Let's see how much I can embarrass help TSR with all my stupidity knowledge of how things really don't do work".

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
bmyall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: 2009 April 15, 01:03:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Undecided OK, I know "put the lime in the coconut"    but WTF does "put the lime in FREE" mean? Is that a bubbleheads idea of wit? She makes no sense at all anymore (not that she ever REALLY did). It never ceases to amaze me that there are actually people who fall for her drivel  Sad
That would be a spelling error I believe, Dot "puts the lie in free"

disillusioned miscreant<br />

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: 2009 April 15, 01:17:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think if retard Dot is directing her hack jobs tutorials at people who don't know much about photo manipulations she might want to try a different approach than " In your photoshop program try ...". I mean honest to God. If you've bought "photoshop" one would assume you know how it works. It's not something one just has now is it.

That's assuming she expects anyone to actually try and do it themselves. Which I don't believe for a second. How could you follow one of those hack jobs tutorials. They make no sense. She just presumes people will think she knows what she's doing cause there's diagrams and shit and she's using Photoshop.

Aside from that, why is "photoshop" the program one word and "photo shopped" the action done with the program (which she repeats insensately) two words?

I like her better when she makes lamps. At least then you get the general idea of what she's trying to convey.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: