PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 08:14:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816003 times)
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1155 on: 2009 April 11, 13:13:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am banned already but someone could give her a little list of free creators, MTS2, wickednouk, GOS. That is a problem, so many people actually think TSR is the only game in town Sad

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: 2009 April 11, 13:21:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Buggybooz did provide the evidence at S2C. So, now it is up to TSR to prove Buggy wrong which they have not. Even one of the files in Shakeshaft's mesh still had the original name Buggy had given it.

I do feel sorry for the person who posted at TSR to not go out and look for the nice things that are free out there. I think the post you added was very polite and directed the person to do just a little more searching.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: 2009 April 11, 14:22:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And now it's gone.  Does anyone have a screen shot or can give a summary?

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: 2009 April 11, 14:41:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's so childish. You can't link to free sites? You can't tell people where to get nice stuff for free?  Lips sealed

Inactive
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: 2009 April 11, 14:43:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here you go, Darqstar. Maybe they took it down because they were afraid of the ensuing stampede when people found out ulkrshn had "set free"  two whole hair sets. Or because even Thomass realized that Saoz's response was all kinds of lame.

« Last Edit: 2009 April 11, 14:53:37 by SnarkyShark » Logged
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: 2009 April 11, 14:59:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Snarky.

I'm baffled though, at the praise for the FA stuff.  Some of it is good, but some of it is purely awful. 

I think some folks haven't download and tried this stuff so they haven't seen how much better it looks in the picture than it does in the game.  Yes, Cyclone Sue makes some excellent stuff that looks as good in pictures as it does in the game, but some of the other stuff...

Even Windkeeper, who's windows are very nice, and go great in the game, has free counterparts who make windows that look far better than what is in the game.  Fway Leester, T Budget, Macrossi, just to name a few.  Phoenix Pharrie, who I think could make a pile of banana peels and coffee grounds,  and we'd all rush to download it and put it in our game, made that lovely Georgian set of windows I have in my game.  All of those make windows as good as Windkeeper and a few are a far sight better than Windkeeper. 

I'm sure if you're on TSR, you end up checking that site more often, but really, people who complain "All the good stuff is pay!" haven't looked around very hard.  And by very hard, I mean MTS2, the second biggest Sim site. 

Kaitlyn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: 2009 April 11, 15:10:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Gasp* phoenix_phaerie made a pile of banana peels and coffee grounds for the game?  Where?!?!?!   Cheesy

Couldn't someone, a non-banned someone, pm the OP with a list of good free sites?  At least the word would get out to one sheeple that there's more to the Sims CC world than TSR.
devilsrope
ARR!

She's filled with secrets.

View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: 2009 April 11, 15:22:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the title of this thread sums up what would happen to such a PM.  Undecided

Kaitlyn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: 2009 April 11, 15:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You mean such a pm would never get to its recipient?  How could they possibly censer every single pm that goes around that place?
devilsrope
ARR!

She's filled with secrets.

View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: 2009 April 11, 16:00:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I doubt they watch each PM, but we're here openly discussing this. They'd only have to watch Miller1220's inbox. Who knows if they are, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Sugarbear
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: 2009 April 11, 16:18:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

re:  miller1220.  Claims to be 11 y/o.  After reading About Me and latest blog post, I'm not so sure I believe that.

http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/miller1220
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1166 on: 2009 April 11, 16:30:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually would believe that - many of the people I know of on TSR have gotten subs before there 13th b-day- this has actually already been discussed in this and other TSR threads- it doesn't take much to type Mummy or Daddy's credit card number or paypal information into the computer (and more 12's than you might think have that info)- and there is no age verification at all on the registration form. TSR really doesn't care about kids under the age of 16 all you have to do is look at some of the so-called PG-13 downloads to know that - Thomass doesn't care as long as 30 USD per sub is going into his bank vault every 2 months.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: 2009 April 11, 16:34:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need a credit card to become a free member.  But I thought TSR had a disclaimer about allowing 11 year olds to have accounts. 

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: 2009 April 11, 16:46:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, well, they check for ages about as well as they check for stolen meshes and non-PG13 content. Roll Eyes

In all fairness, though, how can they (or any site) make sure that you're the appropriate age before allowing you to join?  Esp. if you don't need a credit card or paypal account or something similar.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: 2009 April 11, 16:56:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They can't do much. Unless, you know, you post in your profile that you're underage.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: