PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 12:59:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816351 times)
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #915 on: 2009 April 06, 15:24:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case anyone wants to smother the downloads with negative comments, these are the id's:  619485, 619745, 619722, 619774

Thank you , although it will take TSRMod Cadiva about 15 minutes to quash and remove them- by the way I have been busy removing TSR Mutske's Ikea stuff from my D/L folder and replacing it with yours- yours is so much nicer thank you for your hard work.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #916 on: 2009 April 06, 15:37:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Understanding the regard that some of the *leaders* hold us in, I didn't allow myself to get my hopes up. So, no real damage there. And it has been proven beyond a doubt that Shakeshaft is a thief who steals other people's files and takes credit and money for them. Who, besides Thomass and the rest of the FA skanks, would want to help cover for something like that ?

MOAR glad than ever to be on this side.
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #917 on: 2009 April 06, 15:55:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Understanding the regard that some of the *leaders* hold us in, I didn't allow myself to get my hopes up. So, no real damage there. And it has been proven beyond a doubt that Shakeshaft is a thief who steals other people's files and takes credit and money for them. Who, besides Thomass and the rest of the FA skanks, would want to help cover for something like that ?

MOAR glad than ever to be on this side.

That may be so, but what about the integrity of the "leaders?"  We're not the ones who were violated, they were.  There must have been some pretty shiny quid pro quo to get the "leaders" to drop the matter.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #918 on: 2009 April 06, 16:08:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to wait until Delphy says something. Yes, I do respect you Pes, but I'd like to hear Delphy's side before I say anything. I do think however, that we should keep the matter open until either Delphy or Buggybooz says to drop it entirely.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #919 on: 2009 April 06, 16:24:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really do think that in some ways Delphy is stuck between a rock and a hard place- MTS2 and TSR (you note I put them in second place ) are the two biggest fansites free or pay for the Sims Games - period-  TSR has the money for more lawyers, more advertising, more, more more - Delphy funds MTS2 entirely from donations, advertising out  and of pocket when need be- Hence Delphy does not have the money to start a shit war with TSR . Until he can 150% prove what happened, how it happened, etc down to the last exact detail (e.g. credit card/paypal charges etc) there is very little he can do except to keep investigating and we all know that TSR will not be forthcoming with any information or they will outright lie to him. I also think he is trying to remain balanced because there is so much anger in the community on both the free and pay communities that if he loses perspective as one of the main leaders of the free community - than we are all screwed.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #920 on: 2009 April 06, 16:39:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually Delphy is still researching things. He's definately not done yet, still some options left to look into.

Inactive
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #921 on: 2009 April 06, 16:48:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the update Nouk. I was worried there. As I said, I'm not giving up until someone says to.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #922 on: 2009 April 06, 16:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't believe it will be possible to prove anything, and Delphy's not going to want to get sued (I wouldn't either).  I think TSR will continue to irritate the tits off the sims community for all of eternity.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #923 on: 2009 April 06, 16:52:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I figured he wouldn't give up on this  and didn't buy TSR's line full of shit and stinky fish.

siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #924 on: 2009 April 06, 17:36:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At the very least, the theft of Buggy's stuff should nevar be swept under the rug. Her stuff needs to be taken down from shakeshit's page (not sure if done so already), a public apology and statement needs to be made, and any monies made should be delegated to wherever Buggy says so. There's no way to deny the theft. They shouldn't be allowed to babble their way out of this obvious fact. Thieves and crooks. They are have them.

Eta: Investigations take time, so you can count on my patience and appreciation for all efforts regarding this whole hacking ordeal.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 06, 17:45:50 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #925 on: 2009 April 06, 19:00:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually Delphy is still researching things. He's definately not done yet, still some options left to look into.

Thanks for the info.  I retract what I said above about the quid pro quo.  Guess it's still too early to tell.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Grotesque Sharonicle
Landlubber

My Preciooooooouuusss

View Profile
« Reply #926 on: 2009 April 06, 19:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is kind of getting exhausting.
I mean, I'm still on the PMBD side; you shouldn't be put in the position to pay for pixels(and crappy ones also), hell read the EULA, I expect those crazy men at tsr to at least be literate(though EA obviously supports them but that's just too long).

I mean, it's a freaking game played by kids...
Jesus, why don't they just... Get real jobs for once??

Anothar Newb!Oh naaaaaaaaaaay...

+++ Very ghost-alike due to school +++
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #927 on: 2009 April 06, 19:56:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because that would take real effort on their part and would require them to leave the comforts of their nicely padded computer chairs... Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Xanadu
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #928 on: 2009 April 06, 21:34:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In case anyone wants to smother the downloads with negative comments, these are the id's:  619485, 619745, 619722, 619774

Thank you , although it will take TSRMod Cadiva about 15 minutes to quash and remove them- by the way I have been busy removing TSR Mutske's Ikea stuff from my D/L folder and replacing it with yours- yours is so much nicer thank you for your hard work.

Where can I find HugeLunatic's replacement items for the Mutske Ikea stuff?  Would like to do some cleansing of my own...  heh.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #929 on: 2009 April 06, 21:42:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you read the profiles, many of them are housewife's  ( giving us all bad names) That decided that this would be a good way to make extra cash while staying home. The others seem to be younger college people who probably throw something together on a weekend for extra cash. So you do not see many people who have "normal everyday jobs". Most creators who do are the ones who are free, who may not update as much but when they do it is good because it is there hobby and take pride. They do not need or want the money.

( not saying this is true in every case, just something I have noticed)

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: