PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 09:28:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816309 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #600 on: 2009 April 01, 21:59:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and johan, whatever do you plan to do about Shakeshaft? Your employee stole something and tried to pass it off as her own to make you a profit. Doesn't that reflect poorly on TSR? Isn't that something someone should be fired over, in a legitimate business?

dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #601 on: 2009 April 01, 22:00:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[
Myth: TSR's security breach has compromised everyone's account and identity

The Story: This is the newest one, and a direct result from my chat with Delphy. He informed his community that TSR was subject to a security breach early this year. He doesn't know the details and never actually claimed to in his post, but it has been twisted and turned into the "fact" that all TSR member accounts had been compromised and that TSR did nothing to inform or protect them. Its now even suggested that subscribers credit card details are included.

The Fact: The only accounts affected were FA and staff accounts. All FA passwords were immediately changed by us (even Coconut posted about that happening). No user accounts were compromised and therefore no announcement was necessary. We know this because of the information that was obtained. Nobody's credit card details are at risk because, wait for the shock.... we don't get credit card details from our "secure payment service provider" (the clue is in the name).

>:(Tell me Thomass/DOT or whoever the fuck you are - how much do your really know about hackers or hacking- If your system was professionally hacked - the hacker would not be going after- Shakeshafts stolen , meshes, or Bunny's illegally used EA meshes (since she gets paid for her creations and the meshes she uses are EA's from the H&M Stuff pack not that they aren't nice but still) when there are thousands of subscribers on your site with easily accessible (since you fail at encrypting shit like passwords and financial info) credit card numbers, Paypal Account info (all they need is the email address of the person and a random number password generator that you can buy at Radioshack since most people use shit like password or 123456 as password ), or checking account info (since you are so greedy you still take checks ) that could net them hundreds of thousands of dollars. Any hacker who was decent at what they did would have gone after the subscribers-  As per accusing Coconut, Pescado, or Delphy of this - any of them might have the computer knowledge to commit your fake security breach - but they are to busy rolling on the floor laughing their asses off watching while you and your brother make utter morons of themselves-

By condoning Shakeshafts theft you make all the FA's, SA's and submitters  at your site and other paysites look  like shitty  lying thieves and not all of them are at least in the sense of stealing others work.You also make your Fuck Buddies EA look bad because by condoning your actions they will lose yet another 641 million dollars in sale the 2009 fiscal year just like they lost in the last quarter alone of the 2008 fiscal year (yes folks thats true check their quarterly report at the Hastings site- presumably over SporeRom Phail and the cruddy economy- plus being TSR tools) and wanna know what - if they do - they won't blame the freesites- we don't violate their EULA - since most of your creators aren't capable of using more than Bodyshop or Homecrafter (how many FA's is it that you have that only create sims and wallpaper ,Studiok, Chaz, Marko, need I keep going ) the tools belong to EA and therefore - your creators are violating EA's EULA - moron  - and EA is just setting your company up for a fall when no one buys Sims 3 or any other games (at least not new - as they don't get profits from used game sales) or any of their other games because of your actions and theirs in regards to this issue.

Also given that other than Sctinky and Parsism every creator at the EA Camp was from TSR or a site of  a TSR FA or SA - bull shit
« Last Edit: 2009 April 01, 22:12:06 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 2009 April 01, 22:01:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* Applauds Zazazu

I find the fact that you asshats put a question mark at the end of your statement's title; TSR: Accusations, Lies, Bullying? quite appropriate. Because the answer to all of them is yes -

TSR does make FALSE and misleading accusations.

TSR does in fact lie, and has so from the beginning.

TSR does in fact bully, not only other community members, but entire forums as well.

It does sucks that people like you have been allowed to get away with your shitty behavior for so long, but I take much comfort in the fact that I'm involved with a site that is costing EACH AND EVERYONE of you thieving pigs money. -  Kiss

Sigmund
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 2009 April 01, 22:01:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like an American Congressperson when they are caught with their hands in the cookie jar.  "I am innoccent; they are all lying about me, so ignore their truths and listen to my lies so I can get re-elected and keep stealling you blind."

Yep, I tend to agree. And to think I still have a little over 2 months left on my subscription at that POS site. Angry Maybe I should put it to good use... Wink

You should. I'm pretty sure there's a sticky here that lists any of the people to contact.

Incidentally, I find it interesting that Johan initially showed up and prefaced all of his statements with "I don't know". Now he seems to be taking the position that he's actually very much in the know, but can't directly answer anything here because it's all one big sekkrit.  Roll Eyes

I sing along with elevator music.
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: 2009 April 01, 22:04:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Luckily, (unluckily) for the Sims community-TSR are sociopath LIARS, who have fallen victim to their own lies. It's a proven FACT that liars will keep exaggerating their tales to fit what they need at the moment, with no regard to their PREVIOUS lies. They are stuck in their sticky web of deceit, and now it has become easy for all of us to see through their sick schemes. It's not a coincidence that the sim secret hackings are all of a sudden being tied in with the MTS2 hacking--they simply forgot about that one. Opps. And since we know Atwat is NOT involved with this most recent hacking event (straight from the Johan @ TSR  mouth) the suspect list has dwindled.  (1 suspect left.-Who could that be??)-Remember, that it can't be the "FA Haxor" since  Buggy's info is in the NON-COMPROMISED reg. user area (like the rest of their non-fa members!)

Your AFD statement--Gawwdd. Don't you guys KNOW when to shutup?? Apparently, you don't.  In a way, you are helping to safeguard the community, since we can now see through your illegal activities and STAY AWAY from you. (But alas, you need to learn how to STAY AWAY from US.) We want sanity and peace. You are filth who keeps intruding upon our rights as game players, fans and now (not really a new thing) cc creators. And yes, WHY did you NOT mention SHAKESHAFT'S THEFT in your statement? Ahh, I think we know why...

You guys are disgusting. I call BULLSHIT.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 01, 22:24:03 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Kyna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: 2009 April 01, 22:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Myth: TSR's security breach has compromised everyone's account and identity

The Story: This is the newest one, and a direct result from my chat with Delphy. He informed his community that TSR was subject to a security breach early this year. He doesn't know the details and never actually claimed to in his post, but it has been twisted and turned into the "fact" that all TSR member accounts had been compromised and that TSR did nothing to inform or protect them. Its now even suggested that subscribers credit card details are included.

The Fact: No user accounts were compromised

Then how was someone able gain to access to Buggybooz' password via TSR?

When Delphy asked Steve this question the other day, Steve implied that the security breach was responsible for the leaking of Buggy's password.  Now you're telling us "nope, it wasn't, no way could the password have been acquired through the security breach, as no user accounts were compromised".

If Buggy's password wasn't acquired from TSR by hacking, then someone at TSR who has access to (unencrypted!) passwords either used it themselves or leaked it to whoever did use it.
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: 2009 April 01, 22:11:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the laugh, really. Did you got business lessons from Walt, by any chance?

If you really think your pseudo serious-business-corporation pose and blabber might be taken seriously by the people OUTSIDE of TSR brotherhood, you've been exposed to idiots for too long, and lose the grasp on the world out there.

But I guess you deserve each other, so everything it's ok; I'm even more glad, now, to be different from you and your oh-so-professional-and-mature attitude. I wouldn't have imagined it would be possible: good job.

Pity I'm NOT a pirate, hm?

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Kyna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: 2009 April 01, 22:14:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Incidentally, I find it interesting that Johan initially showed up and prefaced all of his statements with "I don't know". Now he seems to be taking the position that he's actually very much in the know, but can't directly answer anything here because it's all one big sekkrit.  Roll Eyes

Of course he was in the know.  He was sent over here to find out the list of issues that the wider community has with TSR, so that they could write that garbage statement to address the issues.

We know the statement is garbage, but it wasn't aimed at us.  It is designed to reassure the sheeple who have heard rumours about what is really happening at TSR.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 01, 22:21:57 by Kyna » Logged
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: 2009 April 01, 22:15:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I keep telling ya, it's the Kool-Aid they're serving, it rots what they had for brains until it becomes as full of holes as sieve.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: 2009 April 01, 22:21:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now you're telling us "nope, it wasn't, no way could the password have been acquired through the security breach, as no user accounts were compromised".

Silly Kyna, OF COURSE!

Don't you know that every hacker (or better, cracker), soon after breaching someone else's server, always leaves a receipt detailing what exactly did they do?
That's how TSR knows, in detail, what data were sadly used against them (poor victims; there, there, have an handkerchief for your tears) and what data were totally safe. No doubt. This is exactly how professional businesses work. Right.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
ScooterBabe
ARR!

Take that, Jack Sparrow!

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: 2009 April 01, 22:28:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds like an American Congressperson when they are caught with their hands in the cookie jar.  "I am innoccent; they are all lying about me, so ignore their truths and listen to my lies so I can get re-elected and keep stealling you blind."

Yep, I tend to agree. And to think I still have a little over 2 months left on my subscription at that POS site. Angry Maybe I should put it to good use... Wink

Yes, yes you should. Hopefully, you were smart enough to use a different username here than there. They read everything over here.

Of course I did! Cheesy I may be a noob here, but not to other forums. Wink

Empress Paden's reaction to T$R: "I'll use my free will to spit in their eye and tell them to go take a flying fornication at a rapidly turning breakfast pastry before ever they see a dime outta me."
Nietzsche
Landlubber

I'm a bad, bad, disillusioned miscreant~ ;)

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: 2009 April 01, 22:37:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, johan. You and your brother have a nice little racket going on. Making 13 year olds pay for things that they could get for free, wish I had that business acumen. But, now that you all have gotten caught with your grubby little hands in the cookie jar, what are you going to do? Most of the people here are over the age of 18, which means they can organize a lot better than your group of indoctrinated tweens. My conclusion? TSR is a wannabe monopoly. My premiss? Your continuous abuse of the consumers at your site, the complete lack of ethics involved in the creation of FA content, and your constant childish behavior prove that you all are nothing more than the bitches who'll wake up all alone. So admit your wrongs before we have to force you to.

SHAKESHAFT IS A THIEF!
Jorganza
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: 2009 April 01, 22:37:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone catch this?

"Bullies are the lowest of the low, and we don't think they have a place in a Sims game playing community! We do, and we aren't going anywhere!"

At least they admit that they're bullies (or either that they like to seriously contradict themselves.)  Tongue
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 2009 April 01, 22:40:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did anyone catch this?

"Bullies are the lowest of the low, and we don't think they have a place in a Sims game playing community! We do, and we aren't going anywhere!"

At least they admit that they're bullies (or either that they like to seriously contradict themselves.)  Tongue

LMAO How well placed TSR. Sly little devils you  Wink

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: 2009 April 01, 22:42:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: