PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 12:08:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806806 times)
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #525 on: 2009 April 01, 12:30:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My eyes! that avatar is everywheres!  Tinfoil hat no longer working, must use metal mixing bowl!

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #526 on: 2009 April 01, 12:39:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This ought to be interesting!

And I am too lazy to change my avatar.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #527 on: 2009 April 01, 12:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My eyes! that avatar is everywheres!  Tinfoil hat no longer working, must use metal mixing bowl!

I will lend you my giant bakery sized one that makes 10 loaves of bread at a time if you want - -

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: 2009 April 01, 14:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay, for April's Fool. I came on here, to check, if you all changed your avis. I got excited when I saw the first unread post had it... just to realize it was Cala. I thought you forgot  Sad Just to scroll down and see a lot of Calalilies (darn I hope I got all the l's right) talking to themselves.  Grin

*off to change avi and catch up with this thread since I last read*

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #529 on: 2009 April 01, 14:22:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to change mine but it just isn't working.  So, stuck with a piratey fox ;.;

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Delphy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: 2009 April 01, 14:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've edited my post on S2C to point to the discussion here, and rewrote parts of it, since we are now dealing with multiple attacks on multiple sites spanning months, and it's not clear to me yet who is behind this.  I'm also still in contact with Steve, and I have asked for more clarification regarding IP addresses and so on.

This is actually a unique opportunity here - to figure out, once and for all, who "hacked" all these various sites.  I know a lot of you are thinking "TSR did it!" but I am more cautious and have posted as such - if it *does* turn out to be some previously unknown quantity inside TSR, or elsewhere, then we can take it further from there.  It's certainly *linked* to TSR since the latest event started around the stolen content allegations, but I am not convinced that (as I have said) this was anything TSR sanctioned, as many of you believe.

So I'm going to go ahead with investigating as much as I can, checking out any IP addresses, times, dates, and try and build up as much investigate documentation as possible - and we shall see where this takes us. Smiley

(You may now commence allegations of bullying, believing lies, calling me a cockbagel, or whatever... but I'm just after the truth, no matter who it leads to.)
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: 2009 April 01, 15:04:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ummm....what's a "cockbagel" ?    Huh

cause if your cock looks like a bagel, you need to see a doctor   Cheesy
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #532 on: 2009 April 01, 15:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, you're not a cockbagel, Delphy (whatever that is).

Actually I admire the way you're going about this.  As much as any of us would want to pin the shit on TSR,  it's prudent to be quiet until the facts are in.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #533 on: 2009 April 01, 15:22:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy we do understand that you need to get all the evidence from the IP's and tie it to credit cards, paypal accounts or bank accounts as do the other site owners who have been hacked or had their stuff stolen. There really is nothing you can do until you have that info- Just for reference you're not a cockbagel - I think you're doing your damnedest for the community and for your creators to ensure you have a legal leg to stand on and know who did this before you take action. Otherwise you and the other freesite owners will end up looking like idiots not whomever did this whether or not they were linked to TSR or another paysite.

The thing that gets me about this is that Aikea Guinea, Icedmango and other retired (e.g. the fuck you I'm sick of Thomass's shite group) creators  get the idea that Shakeshafts alleged actions as well as TSR's attitude in general made them look bad and have said so on S2C and GOS- Are the other FA"s and SA's (what few there are )who do decent work so blind that they cannot see that Shakeshafts actions have put the quality and legitimacy of all of their work into question. I know yesterday when I opened up the game I was like did MsBarrows really come up with that mesh, Did SimsAddict99 really do that or was it stolen from another creator ? This seriously discredits everyone at TSR (more than they already are) not just Shakeshaft and while most of them are in it for the money rather than the love of the game  and they made their own beds my leaving the freesites  i still pity them for being such fools.

Realmscat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: 2009 April 01, 15:27:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because this thread already deals with the new TSR contraversy I need to ask a question just incase it is related, and not some annoying April fools joke on MTS2. What the hell is up with all those annoying fracking questions popping up? It is like a ritual for me in the morning to sip my coffee and browse MTS2, and a few other sites. The pop-ups make it impossible as I refuse to click on anything without knowing it's origin.

Until you have felt the kiss of flames caress along your flesh. How can you profess to know who I am?
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: 2009 April 01, 15:32:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL @ cockbagel. I am totally going to use that!

Yeah, I think it's an April Fools joke, but I am steering clear of MTS2 until it's gone. It's very annoying.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #536 on: 2009 April 01, 15:49:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeking truth and justice are both admirable.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
sleegee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: 2009 April 01, 15:57:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because this thread already deals with the new TSR contraversy I need to ask a question just incase it is related, and not some annoying April fools joke on MTS2. What the hell is up with all those annoying fracking questions popping up? It is like a ritual for me in the morning to sip my coffee and browse MTS2, and a few other sites. The pop-ups make it impossible as I refuse to click on anything without knowing it's origin.

I hear ya.  I went there too this morning and was met by that stupid pop up.  So until I know what it is, I'm avoiding MTS2.
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: 2009 April 01, 16:00:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has TSR removed Shakeshaft's (fucking thief) crap? Has anyone apologized to Boogy for stealing them?  Roll Eyes

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #539 on: 2009 April 01, 16:01:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has TSR removed Shakeshaft's (fucking thief) crap? Has anyone apologized to Boogy for stealing them?  Roll Eyes

No and several people have made negative comments both on her latest creation asking if it was stolen to and in her guestbook and TSR Mod Cadiva removed them as being confrontational.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: