PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 00:30:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 816837 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #480 on: 2009 April 01, 01:59:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The book is awesome, and I know most if not all of their songs by heart, owning all of the CD's that are out there. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #481 on: 2009 April 01, 02:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't get why you're over here Johan, I really don't.  At least you're honest about who you are, but I find it either disgusting or very amusing that TSR has sent someone to wade into enemy territory to search for facts, especially considering that facts don't mean a whole lot to TSR. 

This.  I don't get it either.  Why would you go to a site that is against everything you stand for in order to get them to help you? What in the world do you think we can do for you and why would we want to?  Johan, if you don't know what has been going on, that is not our fault or problem.  Apparently, it is yours.  My suggestion is to sit down and read the whole coconut blog, think about what you read (and yes, all of it is true and has been verified) and decide exactly what you are going to do about the cesspool of filth that is TSR.  I would also suggest that you take anything that Thomas tells you with a load of rock salt.  I don't think he is capable of being honest.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: 2009 April 01, 02:03:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably the same reason that the depend on people  like Pescado, Delphy and Numenor to create cc programs and mods- that their FA's and SA's use to create stuff- they know next to nothing about computers other than where the on switch is which would be why Version 7/8 Whatever of the TSR site is borked and you can't download, comment, or thank people (if they deserve it) 3/4 of the time.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: 2009 April 01, 02:32:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here, and I'll check it out, Paden.  and John was my hero even when young.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 2009 April 01, 02:39:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, is that any good?

It's only probably the most important rock album of all time.

Shiny
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: 2009 April 01, 02:42:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone see this? Someone on the BBS started a thread urging everyone to change their passwords on all sims sites, but was quite careful not to spell out why to avoid the instant delete. The thread went on for awhile, until MaxoidDrea locked it, saying this:

"Thread is now locked. I think everyone is sufficiently warned now.

Although we've never had any issues with our account database being hacked on this site, we appreciate the reminder that frequently changing passwords is important for internet security.

However, I want to remind everyone that if you've had problems with your personal accounts on other internet sites, it's important to take it up with those site administrators, not start a panic here."

Yes, it's important that you trust everything the other site administrators tell you and under no circumstances should you warn others to prevent the same thing from happening to them.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: 2009 April 01, 03:04:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not the Album, I meant the Biography  Grin

I have been a beatles fan since I was 8 or 9 years old.  That's....34 years now Smiley

www.thestormradio.com
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 2009 April 01, 03:07:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My favorite album ever.  I even own (don't laugh) the 70's musical inspired by the album but staring the Bee-Gee's and Peter Frampton with guest stars like Steve Martin.  Terrible movie but the songs are there and even sung by different artists they remain classics.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #488 on: 2009 April 01, 03:14:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry, its not my favorite Beatles album, that's reserved for the white album, which is I think is more influential, even if it lacked mainstream success.

And I have a copy of the movie soundtrack too - one of my family prefers those versions to the original.  I must admit George Burns does a wonderful job. Smiley

www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: 2009 April 01, 03:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got albums on vinyl and CD, movies on DVD and VHS. Hell, I have a copy of the movie "Magical Mystery Tour" put up somewhere... And yes, I have the movie with the Bee Gees and Frampton, as well as the Love album that came out awhile back... Beatle fanatic here, can you tell?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: 2009 April 01, 03:27:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone see this? Someone on the BBS started a thread urging everyone to change their passwords on all sims sites, but was quite careful not to spell out why to avoid the instant delete. The thread went on for awhile, until MaxoidDrea locked it, saying this:

"Thread is now locked. I think everyone is sufficiently warned now.

Although we've never had any issues with our account database being hacked on this site, we appreciate the reminder that frequently changing passwords is important for internet security.

However, I want to remind everyone that if you've had problems with your personal accounts on other internet sites, it's important to take it up with those site administrators, not start a panic here."

Yes, it's important that you trust everything the other site administrators tell you and under no circumstances should you warn others to prevent the same thing from happening to them.

Yup. That definitely sounds like the Voice of TASS-R speaking to the masses from inside her iron cubicle. I wouldn't worry about her too much, though. The more totalitarian she behaves, the more she turns people on to the anti-paysite movement. Go, Drea (you tactless cow)!
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2009 April 01, 03:29:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This whole thing just gets stranger every time I come to this site.

Why would a TSR admin be here?

I think I need more tin foil for my hat.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
bmyall
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: 2009 April 01, 03:29:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same here Paden, I actually have most of them on 8-track as well

disillusioned miscreant<br />

neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 2009 April 01, 03:35:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sergeant Pepper's is actually not my favorite Beatles album either: that's Revolver. But I do think it was probably their most influential. Everything they did was such a big deal, though, it's hard to say.

The BBS and TSR: Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. War is peace.

Maybe they should try another one, from Mark Twain: If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #494 on: 2009 April 01, 03:41:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and I used to get albums from my dad being a dj - like the double album of Rock and Roll Music - the original was a double album with a very cool cover - but unfortunately I lost all my albums years ago.  One day I need to go get my dad's albums - it might be tucked into those.  I hope.

And I don't see any point of bothering with arguing with Johan.  He either knows the truth and is lying, or is clueless.  I'm off to bed now.....wheeee for catching up tomorrow.

www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: