PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 16:42:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806875 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #30 on: 2009 March 30, 14:45:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any of those ip's involved in the Simsecret hacking?

Inactive
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 March 30, 14:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Popped over to Coconuts blog, the Ip used on Simsecrets was 78.129.197.69 that was a proxy though. 

ETA  Going to the bottom of Coconuts blog page there was another 70.85.197.178
« Last Edit: 2009 March 30, 15:02:42 by justso » Logged
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 March 30, 15:17:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas is now doing things alot less subtully because he basically has all EA staff dealing with the community, in his pocket. Everything that goes to the higher ups that could put a stop to this, goes through them first. So he doesn't care anymore and will go all out.
I suggest people try different ways of reaching those higher up.

Inactive
mrs_cicero
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 March 30, 15:17:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I have been on the fence about this for some time and I've finally gone and done it, this is what I've posted at two of my popular stories at TSR. Many people opt to be made aware through email when a favorite story has updated so I am sure many will see this! At least I hope they do! Here is what it said in Safaatville Liyah's Legacy and My Not So Perfect Life:

"After finally sitting on the fence on this issue I am finally plunging head first into the great abyss of the paysites versus free site debate. I must admit that I did not want to choose a side as I believe if someone wants to charge for something that they have spent time and energy on that should be their choice. However, I personally put countless hours into getting the right screenshot and creating stories and wouldn't dare to ask for recompesense in this as it is something that I love to do, a hobby. With that being said I must say that I have been growing increasingly disenchanted with the tactics by tsr and have been following http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/ ...and http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/ , as well as using the booty for the often crappy material that I thought I wanted from the subscriber only section.

Now I learn that tsr is putting TROJANS into their files which can do GOD knows what and also causes game crashes if removed. They are also accusing users who have legitimate claims of technical issues with files of downloading from the booty and therefore being not worthy of assistance. This is ludicrous!!! I have met many people that I have befriended but I must admit that after reading coconut's blog found here and seeing some very familiar names that have helped me numerous times on this site I became flabbergasted. WHICH IS THE REAL YOU, the person condoning the spread of illegally obtained information or the person that is so helpful and encouraging?

I decided to finally break my silence because I have had enough. It was wrong for THOMAS TO HACK Buggybooz account at modthesims 2 because she exposed a feature artist for stealing her meshes! That was the last straw for me! It was wrong for THOMAS AND NAMELESS FEATURED ARTIST TO CONDONE THE PUBLIC DISPLAY OF NAMES, ADDRESSES, AND PHONE NUMBERS TO MEMBERS WHO were caught stealing as they call it (even though they steal other peoples things all the time)! IT IS WRONG TO NOT PAY A MEMBER BACK THEIR SUBSCRPITION MONEY WHEN THEY CANCEL IT OR HAVE A PROBLEM.

I AM COMPELLED TO DO THIS BECAUSE I THINK WE HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON BUT EVEN MORE SO BECAUSE I THINK I WILL BE MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE IN REACHING MORE PEOPLE THAN MOST. You see I know that people read my stories and that like I when we favorite a story we get email updates that THOMAS OR ANY OTHER MODERATOR CAN'T TOUCH, SO EVEN IF YOU EDIT MY RESPONSE ON YOUR BOARD YOU CAN'T EDIT THE EMAILS SENT OUT TO THE READERS WHEN I FIRST UPDATE.

SO IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND WANT TO KNOW THE EXTENT OF WHAT THIS WEBSITE HAS BECOME CHECK OUT THESE LINKS AND TELL AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN.

TO BILLYBOP, AUGUSTTWILIGHT, ARABIAN 1, LADYTIMEDRAMON AND THE OTHERS WHO HAVE BEEN SO KIND AND HELPFUL TO ME AND WHO HAVE BEEN LOYAL READERS YOU CAN FIND ME AT BLACKEPARLSIMS.COM MRS.CICERO.

About buggybooz account being hacked: http://forums.sims-community.com/showthread.php?t=66708
Blackpearl sims also has a thread: http://www.blackpearlsims.com/showth...861#post392861

What TSR has been doing with personal information: http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/ind...2113.4155.html "

I tried to screen capture this but I suck at it and it's all distorted when i pull it up in photoshop

« Last Edit: 2009 March 30, 16:36:58 by mrs_cicero » Logged
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 March 30, 15:23:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so disgusted!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry  Thanks Nouk for posting the link about this  in the chatbox @ BPS-I was not aware of this bullshit! I can't say this is a big surprise--because I know he's a shady bastard who's capable of  such lowness. Thanks delphy for bringing this information to all of our attention. Buggybooz I hope you get your stuff situated... --Shakeshaft. You thief bitch.

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 March 30, 15:27:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for the hacking, I agree with Palo, that we need proof. Cause right now Thomass could release a statement and it would become he said/she said.

See Sims Community, um... shortly.  Proof is coming soon. They could still potentially go, "It's all lies, they just Photoshopped the whole thing!1111one" since it's all screenshots, but they've got motive, means, and opportunity, and we have pretty freakin' conclusive proof.

Ahh thanks for the clarification. I'm reading Delphy's post right now since it rather long but informative.  Smiley

Edited to say: Well I just finished reading it, and I must agree with Jonsei's post over there. "I am appalled, but not surprised," as she put it. I feel those words best describe any situation with TSR nowadays. I am rather curious as to how many other accounts they have tried to log in to over the years with claims of stolen content. I am rather curious as to how TSR will handle this one indeed. I agree with the posters on S2C, that this word needs to be spread as far as we can get it.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 30, 15:41:39 by Missbonbon » Logged

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009 March 30, 16:13:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Delphy and HP for your information. TSR you are lower than dirt in my book. And Thomas, remember Karma is a bitch baby. What goes around, comes around.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 March 30, 16:22:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: Missbonbon
I am rather curious as to how TSR will handle this one indeed.

Well, either they'll lie unconvincingly, or else they'll lie even more unconvincingly.

Like Nouk said, maybe it's time we formulated a plan to bypass Drea and the rest of the "team".  But still, just for fun we could bombard EA with emails relating to the matter until Drea's fingers bleed from having to delete them all.

Oh, and Shakeshaft is a fucking thief.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009 March 30, 16:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Just... wow. I don't know what else to say except that TSR is full of thieves and liars. I can't put into words the outrage I feel about the raping of a site as awesome as MTS 2, and yes, when someone goes in and removes something that is not their own creation, alters something they've no right to touch, that is a kind of rape. I hope those fuckers burn. And I hope Buggybooz and the rest of you guys at MTS 2 will be ok and stonger than ever.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009 March 30, 16:44:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am also appalled but not surprised.  Do we know what file it was she stole?  Is it still up over at TSR? (Curious cat is curious).

Mrs. Cicero- Good for you.  I am sure that was hard for you and I am glad you have a new home for your stories and a supportive place your fans will be able to find you.  I agree that is a good and effective way to get out a message but I am sure they will find a way to take it down before many see it. (unfortunately)  Welcome to PMBD.  There is a lot of information here you may find interesting.  Enjoy your stay.  BRAVO!

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2009 March 30, 16:47:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know Buggy's awesome planters?  At least one of -those- was stolen and given a recoloured texture without the dirt.

And the UV map is identical, except for the dirt part, which is not there.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009 March 30, 16:53:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This site has proof from BuggyBoots about the planter.  She compairs the meshes and all such, starting about page 8 or 9

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2009 March 30, 17:00:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can confirm from coconut that Shakeshaft stole it, and that TSR have no intention of removing it, in fact they based a full chat on how they can discredit any 'accusers'.

Shakeshaft is a disgusting pig, uh?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009 March 30, 17:03:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohh Cala! Nice to see you.  Grin Since coconut has those pictures, hopefully they will be up on her blog sometime soon. Just to beat TSR to the punch. Then they can't discredit anyone.

Well, either they'll lie unconvincingly, or else they'll lie even more unconvincingly.
[/size]

This much I figured, but I'm wondering how they will do it, just to plan ahead for how hard I'm going to laugh.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009 March 30, 17:07:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ohh Cala! Nice to see you.  Grin Since coconut has those pictures, hopefully they will be up on her blog sometime soon. Just to beat TSR to the punch. Then they can't discredit anyone.

[/size]

This much I figured, but I'm wondering how they will do it, just to plan ahead for how hard I'm going to laugh.

Dot is probably working on another tutorial right now. So I guess, you can plan on laughing very hard.

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: