PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:43:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 806769 times)
marauder
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #15 on: 2009 March 30, 12:15:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could we point people to this thead as a way of getting the word out, or is that a big no-no?  I really could care less about TSR, but the tactics they continue to use just astounds me!  Exposing information, stealing, hacking OTHER sites!?!  WTF?  

I believe public humiliation is a good idea, if any humility exists in Thomass.

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 March 30, 12:20:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well what do you expect from EA's BFF?
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 March 30, 13:01:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could we point people to this thead as a way of getting the word out, or is that a big no-no?  I really could care less about TSR, but the tactics they continue to use just astounds me!  Exposing information, stealing, hacking OTHER sites!?!  WTF?  

I believe public humiliation is a good idea, if any humility exists in Thomass.

Feel free to direct as many people to this thread as you like. Just remind them to lurk moar and read the faq before they post.  Wink Essentially that's why this thread was started, to get out all the wrong doings that paysites themselves have been committing against the sims community, and this forum here won't stand for it.

As for the hacking, I agree with Palo, that we need proof. Cause right now Thomass could release a statement and it would become he said/she said.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 March 30, 13:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope someone provides information to Coconut to post. That would be a good way also to spread the word as many do not come here for various reasons. This is just crass. I think TSR has sunk to new lows with this.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 March 30, 13:42:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for the hacking, I agree with Palo, that we need proof. Cause right now Thomass could release a statement and it would become he said/she said.

See Sims Community, um... shortly.  Proof is coming soon. They could still potentially go, "It's all lies, they just Photoshopped the whole thing!1111one" since it's all screenshots, but they've got motive, means, and opportunity, and we have pretty freakin' conclusive proof.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2009 March 30, 13:44:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See Sims Community, um... shortly.  Proof is coming soon. They could still potentially go, "It's all lies, they just Photoshopped the whole thing!1111one" since it's all screenshots, but they've got motive, means, and opportunity, and we have pretty freakin' conclusive proof.

I want you to know that I don't need proof.  Yours and Delphy's word is good enough for me.  I was thinking of those on the fence that might need some persuasion.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 March 30, 13:45:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do Delphy and HP have proof beyond a shadow of a doubt that it was TSR?   If so,  would humbly ask if you would  please share it with Coconut, like Skoria Bay suggested. Or put the proof somewhere public where people can see it for themselves. Because not to play the devil's advocate, but it's hard to believe TSR could be that stupid.  Hacking the account, yes I can believe that.  But then writing "Paysites okay" and changing the terms?  It's just...beyond stupid.   Why not just leave links to TSR and say, "HEY, WE HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT!"

I understand the legal issue being hard to press.  But, I wonder how EA would feel if the evidence was sent to them?  "Hey, EA, your bestest favorite fansite likes to attack free sites to steal their meshes."  

Disregard, questions have already been answered.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2009 March 30, 13:49:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is just nuts.  What we have happening here is Buggybooz makes nice stuff.  T$R wanker copies said pretty stuff.  Buggybooz gets upset, tries take action against The $hit Resource.  The $hit Resource gets petty and vindictive (which is nothing new) and viciously hacks Buggybooz.  At present we have no evidence on hand to rub in the face of The Shit Resource, meaning Thomarse and Co. could come back with a whole "who  innocent sweet, little me . . . aw paw wickle Buggybooz type attitude."

*Edit.  But the good news is we can now at least shove the finger up at them.  Congratulations TSR you have earned yet another shiney nail for your rotten coffin.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009 March 30, 13:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Once HP puts the proof out there something tells me we are all going to need to take screenshots.  We have seen what happens to posts and conversations that TSR doesn't like.  
HystericalParoxysm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 March 30, 13:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tadaaaahhh: http://forums.sims-community.com/showthread.php?t=66708

D's fixing it so the pics don't stretch the thing out (so it might be picless for like a minute or so) but there's the proof for all to see.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2009 March 30, 13:54:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is just nuts.  What we have happening here is Buggybooz makes nice stuff.  T$R wanker copies said pretty stuff.  Buggybooz gets upset, tries take action against The $hit Resource.  The $hit Resource gets petty and vindictive (which is nothing new) and viciously hacks Buggybooz.  At present we have no evidence on hand to rub in the face of The Shit Resource, meaning Thomarse and Co. could come back with a whole "who  innocent sweet, little me . . . aw paw wickle Buggybooz type attitude."

*Edit.  But the good news is we can now at least shove the finger up at them.  Congratulations TSR you have earned yet another shiney nail for your rotten coffin.

Yeah, and if Delphy and/or HP post it, that says a lot.  TSR is trying to discredit Coconut by saying the screenshots are fake.  Someone else having screenshots of them and their nasty little tricks will go a long way in showing people on the fence that nope, Coconut is not lying.  

*Sees above post*  EXCELLENT! 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2009 March 30, 14:16:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Let's not let Shakeshaft's theft fly under the radar, either. 

Thief! Hypocrite!

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2009 March 30, 14:25:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow - well, I guess it did get made big.  And good luck for TSR getting Delphy's post and pictures removed. *snickers*

This was a little lower than expected, but it isn't surprising.  I think the entire free community should send letters to EA's person in charge of PR and let them know that their friendship with TSR is hurting them.  Because it is, and if anyone would care it would be PR.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 March 30, 14:26:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I am lost for words.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 March 30, 14:39:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Any takers that a new Delphy - Hp hate campaign pops up to discredit them. For the TSR eavesdroppers:-  don't bother every one knows what you are about.  We aren't paying attention to your scumscucking propaganda.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: