PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 19, 02:15:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5278 Members
Latest Member: tiredsleepies
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 801593 times)
LadyFrontbum
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #2745 on: 2010 January 30, 18:52:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder sometimes if anyone else sees a frightening similarity between the way TSR and Scientology operate.

Whenever I read about Thomas I am constantly reminded of Tommy Davis (the head of the celebs scientology centre).
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: 2010 February 16, 15:46:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just as a heads up for everyone to make sure they aren't getting hacked, that their accounts aren't compromised, that their information isn't being shared, to check all their stuff. Mainly because, I have a free account there to report items when I see a free creators items over there, and have just discovered that I have been blocked.

Details
Something went wrong when you tried to access the page /account/login. If this problem persists, please contact our on-line support.

Additional info:
Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception SQLSTATE[00000] [1129] Host 'lalala' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

So when I go to the on-line support page, I get this:

Details
Something went wrong when you tried to access the page /support. If this problem persists, please contact our on-line support.

Additional info:
Zend_Db_Adapter_Exception SQLSTATE[00000] [1129] Host 'lalala' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

Lalala added in by me. Tongue

Oh and if someone could go report this item please:

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims3-sims-male-adult/title/Jordan/id/951658/

For the hair, since ya know Aikea specifically states to not upload her items to TSR.

Feel free to package our items with your sims/lots, but please no paysites (including TSR) and no Exchange! Credit is always appreciated.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
LadyFrontbum
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2747 on: 2010 February 17, 00:28:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How does one report an item? I can only see a button to report the post below it. *scratches her head*
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: 2010 February 22, 18:47:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh erm, yea, I'm getting the same issue on my end Shocked

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
simneesee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: 2010 February 23, 03:21:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After I finally remembered my TSR password, I reported it...the button was on the side

danpiper
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: 2010 April 21, 16:56:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please can someone upload this version of Keira Knightley? http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/ChazDesigns/downloads/details/category/sims2-sims-female-adult/title/Keira%20Knightley/id/828257/
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: 2010 April 21, 17:15:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Absolutely! Wait here.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: 2010 April 21, 19:03:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And if we're not back in two days, KEEP WAITING!! Oh, and read the damn FAQ while you're waiting...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2753 on: 2010 April 21, 19:23:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1: Read the FAQ

2: There are much prettier free versions of Keira Knightley at MTS . Here is a lovely one by VeraMarina http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=301980  and an even better mostly non-photoskinned one by Bruno at MTS http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=191811 So why waste time on Chaz fug that will breed mutant Sim babies

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2754 on: 2010 April 29, 08:21:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

GOS has received a notice of copyright infringement from their host. One guess as to who filed the complaint to Go Daddy?

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=18168.msg236551;boardseen#new

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Ummm
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: 2010 April 29, 09:16:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has anybody checked the Retired Fartists link at TSR? Shocked Isn't it a little late for April Fools? Cheesy

Ahhhhhh but we can only hope! Wink

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2756 on: 2010 April 29, 12:02:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL! All the FA's are listed as retired Cheesy
TSR made a fuck-up on their website... who say THAT coming.

As for GOS, another lol'worthy pathetic attempt to stop filesharing. Unfortunately for TSR most sites don't vanish as soon as they get one little complaint - I mean, look at PMBD.

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2757 on: 2010 April 29, 13:29:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas seriously does not know when to quit.  You think he would have the capacity to learn from his past efforts to stop the Booty from sharing files.  He does not have a legal ground to stand on.  In order to claim the material as being copyrighted, he first has to present sufficient proof that those items were original works.  And even then EAs EULA claims whatever rights there are left.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: 2010 April 29, 15:57:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, something is going on because even after clearing out all temp files and cache and all of that, I cannot get to the link that Witchboy posted. It's like the damn thing has been wiped off of the internet maps, which won't last long because the GoSlings are a tough bunch and don't take kindly to being shit upon. I look forward to seeing Thomass running away holding himself in pain from yet another dust-up with them because he just doesn't have what it takes to win against them. (Guts, intelligence, a legal leg to stand on, etc.)

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
candyrogue
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: 2010 April 29, 16:32:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd read the letter on GOS this morning, I couldn't believe it. Now GOS seems to have vanished, but no doubt they won't be gone for long,a switch of servers and they'll be back. Like T$R are gonna be able to stop the sharing of their files, pffft i think not. I should post all mine on my own site just to peeve them off.
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: