PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 10:52:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 817161 times)
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1815 on: 2009 August 01, 00:53:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course - Given past experience it is highly likely that Thomass and Co are that stupid .

Examples

1. Using the same proxy IP to hack several sites, LJ accounts, blogs(MTS/Buggybooz.Coconut, SimsSecrets, S2A)  and to send threatening emails to those they thought were file sharing TSR Content.

2. Failing to Punish Shakeshaft the proven thief by firing her or at a minimum  demoting her to SA or Content Contributor so she wasn't getting paid for shit and ended up flouncing.

3. Treating their FA's  and SA's like shit so even the most mild mannered of them have left over the years -

4. Scamming people over raising money for Windkeeper when he was sick

5. Claiming to be Pg-13 with Naughty Lingerie  and adult ads featuring prominently on their front page

6. Allowing ads containing malware on their site and doing nothing about it.

7. Continuing to associate with Atwat even after all the unethical immoral illegal bullshit she has been accused of that along with the help of TSR's Execs crappy business skills has caused the company a lot of damage. Most decent business owners for real companies would have blown the bitch off ages ago and turned her into the FBI or Interpol for the hacking, etc that she has been accused of.

8. Sharing personal info of members/subscribers with anyone outside the person in the accounting office that does billing to people's credit card companies and Paypal. No one who has a decent sense of business ethics and minimal business education does this- in these days of identity theft that is asking to get your ass sued.

All these things prove that whichever moronic idiot at TSR is doing this really is that stupid whether it be Atwat or Thomass, or some unnamed FA who might know more about a computer than where the on button is and how to get into Milkshape and Photoshop

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: 2009 August 01, 08:41:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrm what happened to WB? And Shanow..do you have an account at TSR with the same password, then? I wonder how they, if it was them, managed to achieve the hacking.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1817 on: 2009 August 01, 08:46:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, The passwords were the same, I swear I've already said that - I dunno... I'm tired/

Sims Central  - SimSearch - My Blog!
The one who no longer needs stopping!
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: 2009 August 01, 13:29:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of course - Given past experience it is highly likely that Thomass and Co are that stupid .

His stupidity aside, I think that on some level Thomass probably doesn't care whether or not we know it was him. He's never suffered any consequences for his cybercrimes, so he's probably convinced he can keep getting away with them. Eventually he's going to push the envelope just a little too far.
Lady Vader
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: 2009 August 01, 16:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which makes us return to a subject we moved not long ago here, Snarky. Why the hell don't we gather up all the evidence we have here, wrap them in a nice package with a dotty-pink bow and send them over to the FBI, the Interpol, the what-not. Cybercrimes are considered to be a serious legal offence nowadays. If an investigation got held and found something, or simply proved that our evidence ain't false, Thomass could really get bitten in that greedy, slimy ass of his.
frag
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: 2009 August 03, 02:09:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which makes us return to a subject we moved not long ago here, Snarky. Why the hell don't we gather up all the evidence we have here, wrap them in a nice package with a dotty-pink bow and send them over to the FBI, the Interpol, the what-not. Cybercrimes are considered to be a serious legal offence nowadays. If an investigation got held and found something, or simply proved that our evidence ain't false, Thomass could really get bitten in that greedy, slimy ass of his.

Are cybercrimes a serious legal offence in Sweden though?
It doesn't seem so at the moment since Thomass is wriggling out of trouble like a worm all of the time.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1821 on: 2009 August 03, 02:21:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When it comes to cyber crime the country the company is located in does not matter. It is the country their server is in, and the country the people filing the complaint file the charges in.  Besides, hacking is a felony level offense almost everywhere, except in those countries where computers are not particularly common in private homes which is pretty much limited to a few poverty ridden, Third World nations. Do you remember a little company called Pirate Bay, while they are still running, charges were pursued for selling torrents of illegally copied films, television shows, music and computer software over the Internet by the Swedish Government. So yes Virginia, Cyber Crime is illegal in Sweden.

Thomass always gets away with things because he is a con artist. Con artists always get away with their crimes until they get caught by the wrong person, in the wrong place and then they usually pay big time.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 03, 04:54:42 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: 2009 August 03, 02:30:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gee, wasn't the Pirate Bay located in Sweden? They called what THEY were doing cyber-crime, didn't they? And they weren't deliberately infecting and fucking up computers like TSR does with mal-ware and computer viruses, now were they? So, yeah, if enough evidence can be gathered of what the fucking so-called "reputable" company of TSR is doing, then it ought to be presented, don't you think so?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1823 on: 2009 August 03, 04:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree. Isn't that why we're all here? To Destroy All Paysites? TSR being the biggest offender.
The people here have spent countless hours compiling volumes of evidence against them. Some of them have even been attacked by said offenders for do so. For all the effort that has been put into this, I think it needs to serve a purpose and not be in vain.

Thomass and friends are assuming that all we will do is bitch about it here on the forum. Imagine the look on his face when he actually has to face the reality of being held accountable for his crimes.
I think that is our purpose. Right?

We need to get organized and have a real plan of attack. Of course, this should all be discussed in private, so as not to tip off the enemy.

My Deviant artwork here.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: 2009 August 03, 05:11:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hrm what happened to WB?

I talked to WB last week and he was going to be away for a while. Most likely doesn't have internet access at the moment. Should be back in the next few days though. Smiley
ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1825 on: 2009 August 03, 07:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We need to get organized and have a real plan of attack.
I can provide screenshots of the TSR workshop and IP/server logs. I can also get in touch with Photobucket to see if they will release any information that could incriminate TSR. Nightmare/SBlade has some great screenies of the TSR workshop installing a startup entry as well.

Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1826 on: 2009 August 03, 07:42:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I'm back from camping & pissed as hell! I removed the TSR tool the day before my camping trip (28th of July) & around 10 pm that night maybe a lil earlier i had posted a happy birthday to Midgey on Sims Cave. I went back awhile later to see if he had responded & saw those god awful pics that had taken the place of my birthday images in the post to Midge.

I went directly to photobucket & tried to log back in. It kept telling me wrong password or user name. So i tried going to my media fryer account & found my password had also been changed there & could not log in. So i sent a few emails from my AO Hell addy to support for both those accounts. I waited for over an hour with no confirmation emails from either site. So i closed Outlook, went to AO Hells site, signed in, went directly to pop forwarding & found the settings for receiving email had been changed to block all senders. Those settings were changed on or around the 16th of July because that was the last time i had any e-mail come through on that account. I immediately changed my AO Hell password & reset the pop forwarding. Then i went to facebook & my account was gone. It had just completely disappeared.

I contacted all the sites affected & the day of my leaving on my trip the only 2 that had responded were photobucket & media fire. They had asked me to send them my personal & account info to prove it was me writing them. I sent those off & left on my vacation. When i got home tonight i had 3 e-mails waiting for me. 2 e-mails reinstating both my photobucket & media fire accounts and links to reset my account passwords. The other was from facebook requesting info to prove who i am.

I am slowly working through my photobucket now removing all of those photos & on my media fire account 3/4 of all my files had been deleted by who ever got in. Now as to my TSR sign in & password i use a different e-mail & a variant of my usual password. My old TSR account however used the same e-mail & password until i was banned for file sharing by ATWAT a few years back.

I am not surprised that the same proxy was used to hack both mine & shanows accounts. I know exactly who did it & YES ATWAT it was you!

FAKE Edit....
Fixed a few typos. I wrote the above last night & was tired as hell
« Last Edit: 2009 August 04, 01:28:32 by WB » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1827 on: 2009 August 03, 07:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WB! Thank God you got it sorted. It sucks doesn't it...

What happened to you is almost identical as to what happened to me, although I was able to get into Photobucket at all - all my images were deleted so I requested it to be removed.

Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1828 on: 2009 August 03, 08:00:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi Shanow! I hope you were able to get everything sorted out & restored. I will be contacting photobucket & media fryer in the morning in hopes they can give me a list of IP's that accessed my accounts. Does anyone know if there is a way to see the IP's of who signed into my AO Hell e-mail with out me needing to get that info from AO Hell directly?

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

ShanOw
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1829 on: 2009 August 03, 08:04:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Photobucket refused to give me the access IP's to (I quote) "Protect the privacy and rights of the account holder and those who viewed the images within the account"

- It made me GRR! Tongue

I'm not to sure about AO Hell; it might be best to ask someone who knows a bit more about it or just contact them straight away.

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: