PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 17:03:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 817478 times)
Scourge
Landlubber

To flay skin.

View Profile
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1035 on: 2009 April 09, 00:16:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a simple request for Johan and TSR. As someone who isn't a creator or anyone else of any value in this community, who merely downloads for and plays the game and who was once a paying customer of TSR, I would like to see some clear and proven, without-a-doubt evidence of your innocence in the same degree as Coconut and PMBD has shown me.

You claim these are lies but the people here have provided documents and images which I can look at and judge for myself as true or false, I will not accept mere words because that's not the kind of person I am, I require more than just that and that goes with everyone, be they TSR sock puppet or a pirate. Though, I tell you this, I am more likely to take the word of those who have little to gain from lying and telling the truth then the word of those who have lots to gain from telling a lie and lots to lose by telling the truth.

If Coconut and the pirates here were lying, what would they have to gain from it? If they were lying, wouldn't TSR be able to defend themselves in a better method than a poorly written article detailing myths by using screenshots as evidence. Oh wait, there was a screenshot.. it was a faked screenshot demonstrating how screenshots can be faked (and not even a good one at that). If Coconut and the people here at PMBD were lying, it would only go to damage their cause when they were found out. They have -nothing- to gain by lying and everything (their credibility in this community, the complete destruction of their cause and one hell of a backlash) to lose.

This is the logic of a mere fan. I am sickened by what I've seen of TSR and I have yet to see anything that refutes that in any sort of way aside from a one-sided article that doesn't only attack the one side that doesn't hesitate to provide evidence when asked as liars and bullies but also has the complete gall to ask for evidence when they have provided none themselves. But I'm fair-minded and so, I'm giving TSR a chance. Come forward with the clear evidence that those screenshots are fake, that no private information was shared, that the watermarks inside the packages are not coded to bork people's computers and everything else that TSR has been accused of doing. By ‘clear evidence’, I mean screenshots that can be verified as true.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 09, 00:28:02 by Scourge » Logged

"I'm the scourge that your Gods sent to punish your people. Scary, huh?"
De
Landlubber

X-FA formerly know as detimgi

View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: 2009 April 09, 00:43:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas, please stop hiding behind Johan's name. Have enough balls to talk shit (bullshit) under your own name.
minionsRmine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: 2009 April 09, 00:50:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't bother, you will not find anything other than the usual nonsense.
There is no evidence because it's just a watermark.
Pescado should be able to verify this but i doubt he will because he is either incompetent and can't figure out how it's constructed or he wants the myth to live on.

So, it's no more Mr. Nice Guy, eh? Last time you were here, you were all nice and all. Either a. we made you mad, b. you have multiple personalities, or c. Johan is a shared account with multiple people.

At any rate, that's not my point. My point is this:

Johan,
Pescado doesn't have to tell you anything. All you're trying to do is to get him to talk like you got Delphy to talking so that somehow you can try to discredit Pescado. Pescado won't likely fall for your bait, but nice try anyway. The difference between Delphy and Pescado is that one is willing to listen to both sides and the other is hard-headed enough to just kick you in the teeth if he thinks you're an idiot. Watch your teeth, Johan. Remember, you're not at TSR. Wink

Children suck on lollipops
The IRS likes to suck your money
Paysites just... suck.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: 2009 April 09, 00:54:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomas, please stop hiding behind Johan's name. Have enough balls to talk shit (bullshit) under your own name.

He would never in a million years have the balls to come here and confront us under his own name.  He's a chickenshit. He won't address any issues, his only defense is, "Coconut is lying! Coconut is lying!"  Over and over again.

Of course he's going to hide behind fake names.  And he can't even do that right. 

Talk about acting like a five year old. "Prove it! But I"m leaving, so no matter what you say, I won't read it!"  What type of logic is that? 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: 2009 April 09, 00:56:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't bother, you will not find anything other than the usual nonsense.
There is no evidence because it's just a watermark.
Pescado should be able to verify this but i doubt he will because he is either incompetent and can't figure out how it's constructed or he wants the myth to live on.

If you for any reason would want to check any of the other "evidence" you will find that it is equally hard to find it, like the PayPal myth for instance.
I know we didn't mention any information that were received from PayPal. I believe it's real in Coconuts head but in reality it didn't happen.
Go ahead and search for the evidence if you don't take my word for it.

I really thought some of you were smarter than this, the coconut reply is just full of nonsense and it doesn't prove any of out facts wrong.
It's just an exercise in twisting words and bending reality.

Edit: spelling

Me thinks this really was thomass Roll Eyes  Either way, whoever it was, show us YOUR proof. I don't see you combating any of Coconut's posts with hard, solid facts. All we get are changing lies stories to fit current situation/ it's NOT true bullshit from you. You are not proving anything by coming here and claiming it's all lies, ya know...
I trust Coconut because they stand by each and everything they post: there are no story changes. And the proof is there for all to see, there's no way for you to shut them up now. Is there? (I guess this "legal document" from thomass was a futile attempt.) LMAO

Eta: Very excellent post scourge. There's NO reason for Coconut to make up their posts. It would be pure nonsense to just fake hundreds of screenshots (and all these different personas) to just stick it to an undeserving, innocent tsr. This is one of the main reasons why I believe Coconut, besides the fact that they are obviously NOT faked.

If they are being "lied" about, then they have the burden to show us the proof. Clear proof.

and Oh yeah SHAKESHAFT"S A THIEF

« Last Edit: 2009 April 09, 01:23:36 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: 2009 April 09, 01:06:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...This is the logic of a mere fan. I am sickened by what I've seen of TSR and I have yet to see anything that refutes that in any sort of way aside from a one-sided article that doesn't only attack the one side that doesn't hesitate to provide evidence when asked as liars and bullies but also has the complete gall to ask for evidence when they have provided none themselves. But I'm fair-minded and so, I'm giving TSR a chance. Come forward with the clear evidence that those screenshots are fake, that no private information was shared, that the watermarks inside the packages are not coded to bork people's computers and everything else that TSR has been accused of doing. By ‘clear evidence’, I mean screenshots that can be verified as true.

Excellent post, Scourge.

johan, is thomass threatening you with a salary cut or something? Or does he only let you out of the attic when things are looking really grim?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: 2009 April 09, 01:19:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He threatens to set him up on a date with Atwa...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1042 on: 2009 April 09, 01:34:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the reason Thomass has so much money is that he -is- Johan and thus gets paid twice - maybe their a split persona.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1043 on: 2009 April 09, 01:39:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scourge - every single person who plays the game whether or not you create content or mods,  or run a site is of value to the Sims community-( With the exception of paysite owners who violate EA's EULA and then claim that those that support freesites are all pirates and thieves because we choose to believe evidence not excuses need we repeat again Shakeshaft is a Thief)

Without people who just play and enjoy the game. the mod creators, content creators, lot creators, and the site owners and programmers would have no reason to do what they do for the Sims community- Sites like Mod the Sims would not exist without the loyal fan who just downloads stuff and plays the game or who contributes files from creators when the server crashes and burns.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 09, 02:11:09 by dstar » Logged

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: 2009 April 09, 02:23:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scourge - every single person who plays the game whether or not you create content or mods,  or run a site is of value to the Sims community

THANK YOU.

The idea that someone is somehow nothing and should just keep their mouth shut unless they're a modder is a pernicious one in the Sims 2 community. It is not that way in all other gaming communities, and it's an attitude needs to die yesterday.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: 2009 April 09, 02:30:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the reason Thomass has so much money is that he -is- Johan and thus gets paid twice - maybe their a split persona.
That would imply that Thomas has the level of technical competence needed to build a site in the first place, which has definitely not been shown.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: 2009 April 09, 02:31:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado has a point there. Thomas would have to be really good at acting and remembering what trait goes to what persona.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
uknortherner
ARR!

Wherever I lay my hat... That's my home.

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: 2009 April 09, 02:33:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scourge - every single person who plays the game whether or not you create content or mods,  or run a site is of value to the Sims community

THANK YOU.

The idea that someone is somehow nothing and should just keep their mouth shut unless they're a modder is a pernicious one in the Sims 2 community. It is not that way in all other gaming communities, and it's an attitude needs to die yesterday.

And its definitely an attitude that doesn't exist here on PMBD. Modders or gameplayers, we're one and the same: United against TSR! Wink

The preceding message does not contain the following: Crappy poetry; song lyrics from really obscure bands; 12ish netspk; random confusion over "there", "their" and "they're"; aLtCaPs; superspeshulsnowflaekeness or any other glitter-filled bollocks.
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1048 on: 2009 April 09, 02:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amen!! (Passes rum)

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: 2009 April 09, 02:50:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Johan, if you want us to shut our trap that your precious watermark doesn't affect people's games, then either stop including it within your files, or show us what you actually put in there. I know jfade said it was just a tracking program, but even that is an invasion of privacy. You have installed something onto my computer that no one said you would be able to see my ip address. No where does it say on your terms that if someone besides Pes knew how to read those files, could figure out who I was. Yet again, TSR does something damaging to it's customers, yet we all know you will deny it.

As for the pay pal information, I don't care if Thomass himself did it or not. One of your FA's threatened someone that they would share their pay pal information with other paysites to stop them from sharing. When the shit hit the fan, they tried to back track and say "No no no! We have no pay pal information!" Same thing here. Even if you did not acquire pay pal information, your registration process still demands sensitive information, and your terms even say you can share that information with whom ever you want, which is wrong. If I entrusted TSR, because some people are this stupid, to give you guys my real name, location, and year of birth, you also should be trust worthy enough to not share it.  Roll Eyes Like that will ever happen. My choice of sharing my real name with people should be my choice. Not TSR's.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: