PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 02:31:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Juice Newsea Becomes a Paysite
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Juice Newsea Becomes a Paysite  (Read 67961 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Juice Newsea Becomes a Paysite
« Reply #90 on: 2009 April 18, 01:57:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is this thread, then, for simply bashing Juice's hairs? I'm sure there's a lot of his hairs that people do actually like and they make innocent comments about.

Originally, I started this thread to bitch about the fact that this site became pay. I was shocked and pissed off. What it becomes after it's posted is completely up to the people that post in it.

I did learn that Juice is Peggy's Juice, so, now, I iz informed.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: 2009 April 18, 03:11:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know about you, but I picked that it was Juicy from Peggyzone ages ago.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2009 April 18, 12:23:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I apologise for taking a post out of content; just that I read it and felt it was taking a pick at GoS especially with what Redisen said at the Simscave, and I do not think for one moment it was Nouk related (as has been discussed). PMBD and GoS are my two Sims homes and I get defensive about both if they're slandered.

Back on topic: now that it seems Juice of Peggyzone has their own paysite does this mean they won't be at Peggyzone anymore? Or is this is another sick way of bringing in two 'incomes' Huh
« Last Edit: 2009 April 18, 14:39:55 by Anyerfillag » Logged

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2009 April 18, 16:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I apologise for taking a post out of content; just that I read it and felt it was taking a pick at GoS especially with what Redisen said at the Simscave, and I do not think for one moment it was Nouk related (as has been discussed). PMBD and GoS are my two Sims homes and I get defensive about both if they're slandered.
lolwut? Did I miss something?

Inactive
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2009 April 18, 17:03:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Funny how this post was glossed over. Because Anyerfillag's got a point. Your FAQ says no bitching about free sites, GoS is a free site. Does this GoS bashing have to do anything with Nouk departing from there?

It starts from that post Nouk, but seems to have been talked through. I didn't want people to think I thought the same, tis all.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2009 April 18, 17:14:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm ok  :O I'm always late to the scene lol.
I read everything and I think the one comment was blown completely out of proportion. No-one hates GOS here and I don't know where that impression comes from.
(I am kind of shocked that some GOS people think I'm trying to stir shit for them? Even months after I left? I haven't heard any complaints, nothing. Just two people on my msn list asking some stuff.  If you are still having problems with me, email me. If you dont want to contact me at all, then please stop the weirdness aight. disclaimer: this message is only for GOS members who have a problem with me, not those that couldn't care less)

Inactive
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2009 April 18, 19:10:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope everything is understood now.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  Grin

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2009 April 18, 20:09:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This seems like another good time for that classic link...

yeeesssss...let's kiss and make up

Kiss   and dont be bashful about the tongue action baby   Kiss
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2009 April 18, 22:00:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only our Simian of Plunder could find something this funny. Thanks for sharing! That is too funny.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2009 April 18, 22:23:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Back on topic: now that it seems Juice of Peggyzone has their own paysite does this mean they won't be at Peggyzone anymore? Or is this is another sick way of bringing in two 'incomes' Huh
Juice shares the blog with Yu (who someone upthread said might be his girlfriend?), and she's the one with the hairs for sale, not him.  Most of the stuff from Juice seems to be ugly lipsticks (case in point) and eyes, which are all free, and there's someone named Natts with some free uploads too.  Juice probably uploads all of his hairs to Peggyzone, and the extras on the blog might be rejects that Peggy deems not good enough or something.

So I don't think Juice is making money off of the site (not directly, anyway), though if Yu is really his girlfriend, he might be indirectly.

Now I have a question: Isn't the site Newsea is hosted at a Chinese blog site, meaning that they can't even use the "money for bandwith" excuse?  It'd be like someone opening up a LiveJournal account and trying to get people to pay for CC.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2009 April 18, 22:46:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen the "money for bandwidth" excuse in a while. Now it's "give me moniez because making cc is soooo haaarrrrd and sooooo much work and I am a Great Artiste." Roll Eyes

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2009 April 18, 23:14:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't seen the "money for bandwidth" excuse in a while. Now it's "give me moniez because making cc is soooo haaarrrrd and sooooo much work and I am a Great Artiste." Roll Eyes

Yep and it really makes me laugh when the downloaders agree. I've read so many posts about "I don't mind paying for cc because the creator works so hard and really deserves the money I send."  Roll Eyes

I wish those people would contribute to WNF or any of the other free sites. Free sites just want the money to keep the site open, they aren't looking for a second home or whatever.

Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2009 April 18, 23:17:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

UGH!!!  lip stick with teeth..no thanks!  Looks really funny in game when sims are talking Embarrassed

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
sailfindragon
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: 2009 April 18, 23:20:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep and it really makes me laugh when the downloaders agree. I've read so many posts about "I don't mind paying for cc because the creator works so hard and really deserves the money I send."  Roll Eyes

I wish those people would contribute to WNF or any of the other free sites. Free sites just want the money to keep the site open, they aren't looking for a second home or whatever.

I completely agree. I have no problems with helping out sites or people helping out mine to cover server costs, but certainly not for anything else. Making CC should be first and foremost because you love the game and want to share that love with others.

edit - Sound like a right hippy going on about love!

Add your Sims Site to the SailfinSims Link Directory
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: 2009 April 19, 01:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have never paid for cc. I've always felt that it's something I don't really need, so I'm not going to spend precious dollars on it. Plus even way back when I first started downloading, I could see that T$R had nothing worth downloading, even less worth paying for.
I have donated to certain free sites now and then when I had a little extra money. Recently, I went to Adele's site and found she had run out of bandwidth. This was unacceptable to me, so I immediately sent a donation to WNF. It wasn't much, but a couple days later Adele was back up, much to my relief.

That's how it's supposed to work. If a free site has quality cc, the community will support it with their monies when it's needed.

My Deviant artwork here.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: