PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 19:03:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim  (Read 20049 times)
Beck
Landlubber

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« on: 2006 December 20, 16:41:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was searching for some new things for my simmies today when I came across the ugliest site.  I don't know why this person even bothers.  The site layout is hurtful to the eyes and the clothes are repulsive.

[/code]

Even my grandmother wouldn't be caught dead in these ugly things.  Someone needs to tell this poor person to stop wasting their time.  What the hell is this? Fur on the bottom of a dress???  And what's up with the boots?  :shock:

[/code]

I don't understand what is with these people making their sims walk like their torsos are about to break.  It seems like everyone these days are taking pictures of sims "walking sexy" for their sites.  It shifts the clothes to make them look so un-natural and it makes the sims look like someone set fire to their asses.  :lol:

[/code]

You would think I didn't have enough, so after looking through the casual clothes I had to check the "PRIZES"  :lol: .  What a joke!!!  It's a bird, no it's water, OH NO it's a prize outfit by Doursim  :lol: .  I won't bore you with any more photos because they really are not worth it.  Just wanted to share a laugh with all of you.  Cheesy

Hovering rings by Doursim. They will float above your fingers.  :shock:  :lol:

[/code]
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #1 on: 2006 December 20, 16:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Carla Niven getting a revenge on Dour? Or not...

I like Dour's nailpolish and some acessories. And I find nothing wrong with the layout.  Tongue

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #2 on: 2006 December 20, 17:12:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually I quite like the doursim clothes - not everyone wants their sims to look like whores. I quite like the 80s feel of it.

And Dour actually states quite clearly:

Because I hate maxis-skin type clothes. I like photorealistic clothes, and I am really just skinning my ideal wardrobe. If you don't like what I offer, this just isn't the site for you Smiley

As for the rings - well, I think that the maxis rings look a little clunky, and like this - it's not as if you zoom in to watch their hands.

I do think that this is Carla Niven or maybe HChangeri. :roll:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
torque
ARR!

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #3 on: 2006 December 20, 17:14:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

I do think that this is Carla Niven or maybe HChangeri. :roll:

It must be one of them. Writing their first post about how much a site of one of our members sucks. tsk-tsk-tsk.

Beck
Landlubber

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #4 on: 2006 December 20, 17:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who’s Carla Nivena and Hchangeri??  I just found this site yesterday.  If you were smart enough to look, I’m sure you could tell that my IP address isn’t the same as the above mentioned members.  I just wanted a good laugh and since this is the place where we make fun of sim sites, I figured it was the right place to come.  I had no idea that the person owning Doursim was a member here.  That’s pretty funny actually  :lol: .  You don’t have to agree with my post.  I was entertained though.  You gotta admit, they are funny looking.
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #5 on: 2006 December 20, 17:38:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Beck"
this is the place where we make fun of sim sites

It is? I didn't know, I was under the false impression that this is the place where we discuss about paysites that must be destroyed.

It has to be the URL and the name that foolished me.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #6 on: 2006 December 20, 17:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you were smart enough to look, I’m sure you could tell that my IP address isn’t the same as the above mentioned members.

Yet you're not smart enough to read the titles of the other threads in this forum.  Irony.  xD

Carla Niven is the only pay CC PMDB wont host because it's a $15 sub and the content is... maybe the ugliest shit ever.

Hchangeri is the owner of Retail Sims, who through an absolute dramawhore tantrum over this site.

Both are hillarious.  Feel free to laugh.

Also, I don't think Doursim is awful.  I use a couple of things from there.

torque
ARR!

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #7 on: 2006 December 20, 17:43:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily and I are smart enough to know we are just members, therefore we cannot see your IP, nor do we bloody care.

Beck
Landlubber

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #8 on: 2006 December 20, 17:45:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been laughing since I joined this site.  All kinds of shit to laugh at here  :lol:
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #9 on: 2006 December 20, 17:45:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*waves at Vulzard* hi, hon!  Cheesy

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #10 on: 2006 December 20, 17:55:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, I think maybe this should be merged with the I smell bullshit - cause this is what this seems to be.

It has to be the URL and the name that foolished me.

:lol: rofl Yeah, apparently my english isn't too good either if this is about how all sims sites suck - no Beck - all paysite owners suck, ergo, you suck.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Beck
Landlubber

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #11 on: 2006 December 20, 18:16:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm...but I don't own a paysite.  I don't own a sim site at all.  BUT I will be opening one in a few weeks.  If it turns pay, I'll let you know so you can tell me how I suck  :lol:
torque
ARR!

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #12 on: 2006 December 20, 18:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you suck already, even without that paysite.

BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #13 on: 2006 December 20, 18:25:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who’s Carla Nivena and Hchangeri??  I just found this site yesterday.  If you were smart enough to look, I’m sure you could tell that my IP address isn’t the same as the above mentioned members.  I just wanted a good laugh and since this is the place where we make fun of sim sites, I figured it was the right place to come.  I had no idea that the person owning Doursim was a member here.  That’s pretty funny actually  :lol: .  You don’t have to agree with my post.  I was entertained though.  You gotta admit, they are funny looking.

Beck, aka Andrew, you did not just find this site yesterday.  You joined up on October 19th, and admitted in a post under your other name that you were a member of Carla Niven's site and quite liked her stuff.

Nyah.
torque
ARR!

View Profile
Ugliest Sim Site-Doursim
« Reply #14 on: 2006 December 20, 18:28:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice try though...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: