PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 20:17:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY 2009 COMING SOON!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY 2009 COMING SOON!  (Read 44404 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY 2009 COMING SOON!
« Reply #15 on: 2009 March 13, 22:38:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking at it as she had a goof and got better, apologized and it's all said and done.

I would like to read this apology. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 March 13, 23:46:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was here when it all hit the fan. She did screw things up, that's the truth. I'm not angry enough any more to torture her. I don't think she actually apologized though.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 March 14, 00:00:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm looking at it as she had a goof and got better, apologized and it's all said and done. Besides, I have other sims to torture that deserve it more richly than she ever could.

Goof? 

I'm not going to tell anyone how they should or should not feel about BlueSoup and it's not my place to decide if she should or shouldn't be tortured. But, gesh, she basically decided to throw a snit and destroy this site.  In my book, that's a bit more than a "goof." A goof is when you do something dumb.  What she did strikes me as malicious and childish.  "I'm annoyed at this forum, so I'm going to kill it for everyone!" 

I can't blame Pescado for wanting to torture her Sim self, he and Hecubus and other staff members had to do some scrambling to clean up the mess and he had the worst of it. 

Again, I'm not saying anyone is under any obligation to dislike/hate/be mildly irritated at BlueSoup, no one has the right to tell anyone how to feel, but some of this, "Oh, but she's so awesome!" surprised me.  Yes, she started the forum.  She also tried her best to kill it. 

The only reason why people are even here to go, "Oh, it was just a goof, all is well," is because of Pescado, if she had her way, there would be no forum and no booty. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 March 14, 00:10:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because everything did work out, made it easier to forgive.

I don't blame Pescado for "never forgetting". Like was already said, he had to clean up the mess.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 March 14, 01:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I say, "goof", I'm downplaying total fucking nuclear-type fuck up. She did state in a thread that she had a melt-down but she was better now. Maybe I was mistaken in taking that as an apology. I was a member when the shit hit the fan and I remember being pissed as all hell. I'm not falling all over myself to kiss her ass, either. I'm just saying that I can go on even while I keep in mind what was done and hoping there is never a chance for it to happen again. Kind of a, "remember what was done, but don't let it sour your own spirit because justice will be done," way of going about it. I'm also hoping that she is never in a position to do something like this again. I may forgive, but I don't forget.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 March 14, 02:42:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I had a sim of her, I would torture just for fun. But I hold no malice towards her. I was only a lurker when the whole fiasco of her two deletions. Still gives me a chuckle when I look back and think of how "srs bzniz" sims is. Tongue

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2009 March 14, 03:16:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just don't torture sims *shrug*

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2009 March 14, 03:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why not Soggy?  Its not like your actually hurting anyone.  Its funny (and can be somewhat cathartic sometimes  Wink ).

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Sea-Witch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009 March 14, 03:28:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On one hand, I've lurked long enough to know the sorry tale of BlueSoup.

On the other hand, my post count is v. low, and I fear Pescado.

Sorry, BlueSoup.  Apparently you failed us.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: 2009 March 14, 03:34:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't even usualt -play- the sims - my sims usually have family names like Test.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
apple_snap
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2009 March 14, 04:06:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Having been around, in lurker mode under diff name, during that - it *was* horrible, but enough time has passed that my feeling is we have bigger fish to fry. 
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 March 14, 04:32:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On one hand, I've lurked long enough to know the sorry tale of BlueSoup.

On the other hand, my post count is v. low, and I fear Pescado.

Sorry, BlueSoup.  Apparently you failed us.

I'm not really afraid of Pescado. I figure I'm not important enough to worry. I'm just a forum peasant.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 March 14, 05:07:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, you people don't get it: It's not about malice, it's about celebration. I imagine most people don't particularly hate Guy Fawkes either, being that no one was around for that, but the point remains that it is a holiday tradition! The point remains that regardless of what you think of BlueSoup, burning stuff and fireworks is AWESOME.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 March 14, 06:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, you people don't get it: It's not about malice, it's about celebration. I imagine most people don't particularly hate Guy Fawkes either, being that no one was around for that, but the point remains that it is a holiday tradition! The point remains that regardless of what you think of BlueSoup, burning stuff and fireworks is AWESOME.

That makes sense and sounds like more fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
karin hoshi
Landlubber

PMBD =D

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2009 March 14, 07:12:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sounds fun. Can I play? I want to burn stuff.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: