PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 10:47:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY 2009 COMING SOON!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY 2009 COMING SOON!  (Read 44764 times)
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
Re: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY 2009 COMING SOON!
« Reply #30 on: 2009 March 14, 10:01:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He'd probably do a Blue Soup burnination and throw Calalilly's on the fire for good measure Cheesy

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 March 14, 12:38:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I joined in last year, even though i have no feeling one way or the other for what Bluesoup did. This was my sad effort.

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 March 14, 13:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, you people don't get it: It's not about malice, it's about celebration. I imagine most people don't particularly hate Guy Fawkes either, being that no one was around for that, but the point remains that it is a holiday tradition! The point remains that regardless of what you think of BlueSoup, burning stuff and fireworks is AWESOME.

I'd love to give it a try.  Sim torture is most fun.  But, there doesn't seem to be a downloadable BlueSoup anywhere.  If someone could upload one, others could join in the fun. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 March 14, 17:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Point me to a sim and I'll gladly torture it. I already have plans. Mwuahaha.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 March 14, 18:28:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those missing a BlueSoup to torture can find it in the first post.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 March 15, 01:08:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I killed two Blue Soups today. I have six more to go. I downloaded something special for the job but I couldn't find it in the buy catalog.

Here are a few of my pics from when I set some BlueSoups on fire. I made a whole household of them. They were pretty good looking sims and I thought I might as well dress them well since I'd have to look at them. I was going to do something cool with an object I downloaded but I lost it in the buy catalog, because I'm that cool. I plan on doing more after my first busy school days of the week are over.

Here are two of them on fire. I like this one best because one of my blue's has her butt on fire.

Here is death coming to take away another blue who was shot with SimWardrobe's ray gun.

I'm going to try to kill one by flies. I was going to have them make babies and fry them and then force them to keep the plates around until they were eaten by the files. I don't know if it would work, but I'll try it if anybody wants to know.

Thank you, Pescado for giving me an excuse to take out my adademic aggression in a legally acceptable way.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 16, 04:46:46 by ooglafina » Logged
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009 March 16, 14:18:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Incendiary bomb FTW Cheesy

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 March 16, 16:20:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, that's why I didn't build a house. I didn't want it to obstruct the view of the destruction. That's also why I made 8 Blue Soups. I was going to burn them all up at once. Maybe I'll resurrect those two if I find it.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009 March 16, 17:20:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice Burnination.

Hey, I thought BlueSoup day was the 18th!  Yet it says in the corner, it's tomorrow. 

I've got some work to do today then...

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009 March 16, 17:48:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Pescado runs on Malaysian time due to where the servers are housed, so it's one day ahead of us on the USA side of the world.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009 March 16, 21:40:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I won't have time to murder the rest of them until Wednesday.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009 March 17, 04:40:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have never posted an official apology anywhere, this is true.  I tend to not post *that much* on forums at all anymore, except to try and help.

Two years ago, I fucked up and made a mistake.  I deleted the phorum, because it was overrun with trolls and it was sucking, at least to me.  It was back up within ten minutes, with not too much loss.  I never tried to delete the booty - hell, along with Surelyfunke, I STARTED the booty.  Pescado may [have] host[ed] it, but he did not start it.

I went away for two years and got better in the meantime.  I'm not nearly as reactional now.  And I've said it was wrong in #grah, which is where I talk the most.

But, all that being said, I did soup two years ago and then I fucked your mom.  So ya know, celebrate that and burn in effigy. Tongue
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009 March 17, 07:21:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never tried to delete the booty

I thought this was true, but wasn't sure. Good to know.  Smiley

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009 March 17, 13:54:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never tried to delete the booty - hell, along with Surelyfunke, I STARTED the booty.  Pescado may [have] host[ed] it, but he did not start it.

You also started the forum, didn't you? 

However, I'm the one that said earlier that if you had your way there would be no forum and no booty and apparently, I was incorrect.  I have a habit of thinking the forum and the booty are tied up into each other and you can't have one without the other.  Sorry, I wasn't trying to accuse you of something you hadn't done.

ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009 March 17, 15:44:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only decided to participate in the sim killing because I haven't had an excuse to creatively kill sims for a long time. I wasn't around when the issue happened and I don't have any personal feelings about it.

You made a very good looking sim and I'll probably keep you around to use for a sim who'll live.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: