PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:56:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sim Smut
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sim Smut  (Read 46469 times)
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
Re: Sim Smut
« Reply #90 on: 2009 March 10, 00:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snagged that, elencha! Thankee! Paperbeth, I seriously cannot wait to see that in my game. Such talent! Well, except the whole 'ripping off' of Snarky's mermaid - for shame! Cheesy

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: 2009 March 10, 01:33:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's called Cheesecake Floats.  Please note the date.

I knew I had seen that someplace before! Snarky, you should darqstar is stupid totally sue.  I will write references and be a character witness.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2009 March 10, 02:15:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Imagine my surprise when I opened this thread today and discovered paperbeth's fantastic representation of a happily stacked mermaid sunning herself in the surf. Why was I surprised? I'll show you -
*Snipped image of Beootyful Mermaid with giant knockers*

It's called Cheesecake Floats.  Please note the date.

Well, that proves it beyond a doubt. 

I'm sorry, paperbeth, but my attorney (Trey something) will be contacting you. In the meantime, I would suggest you refrain from displaying "your" mermaid picture on any more forums.

Trey Something is your attorney too?  He's excellent, one of the best Paleoanth you're ugly Internet Lawyers you can hire. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
elencha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2009 March 10, 02:38:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You two are insane. LOL You had me thinking the site got hacked when I got home this afternoon.

Kaitlyn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2009 March 10, 07:22:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You two are insane. LOL You had me thinking the site got hacked when I got home this afternoon.

There's an add-on for WoW that automatically inserts piratey stuff whenever you write, so you'd get 'arr mateys!' tacked on at the end of your sentences and the like.  I was wondering if Pescado had put in some code that made 'Paleoanth you're ugly' and 'darqstar is stupid' pop up in random posts.   Cheesy 
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2009 March 10, 22:56:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was wondering if Pescado had put in some code that made 'Paleoanth you're ugly' and 'darqstar is stupid' pop up in random posts.   Cheesy 

haha nope. I'm pretty sure they're just showing their love for each other. Besides Pescado would tack things on like "Dealth to Calalily", "Mushroom Girl Sucks", or "In Soviet Russia, the phorum posts you!" You know, Pescado-esque things.  Smiley

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2009 March 10, 23:08:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Speaking of, where is dearest Cala? I haven't seen her on here in a couple of days. I think I might be getting the shakes.  Grin

Forgot about school starting. Nevermind.

Umm to make this relevant, I will say that I hope the subliminal messages stop soon. I always think my brain has finally gone splodey when I read it.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
elencha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2009 March 10, 23:30:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*misses Cala, too*

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2009 March 11, 02:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will say that I hope the subliminal messages stop soon.

You and me both. They are obviously enjoying the attention, so, I won't hold my breath.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2009 March 11, 03:11:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*misses Cala, too*
Oh that's why it's been so quiet here lately.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: 2009 March 11, 05:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh - I've been listening to about 7 audio books in an attempt to catch up on the True Blood series.  One cannot type coherent sentences while listening to an audio book, and I'm dying to know the story. Tongue So PMBD took a back seat to a good book series.  I haven't done anything but mindless work for the last couple of days because I couldn't seem to write anything without inserting something random I was listening to like "Eric's car zoomed down Hummingbird Road". Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
MamaKitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2009 March 11, 18:36:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry about disappearing for a few days, been stuck in work land RL.  Sorry Devilfish I dont have furry skins in game, so no pets stuff from me unless your looking for werewolf stuff.  But I do have lots and lots of elves.  And I also have the serpent clothing skin (so I suppose I could do snake sex?).  How about gay elf pron?  My husband has the crammyboy hack for females in his game so he could do up some she-male stuff.  Those okay?  Also for whoever's interested, and is able to spend time hunting I remember seeing a fat suit so someone could concievably make fat pron.  Ummm, If I've said too much and grossed people out I'm sorry but I've at least been trying to brainstorm for the project while Ive been working and thats some of the stuff I came up with.  Theres more if anyones interested in hearing it.  But have to go back to work again and wont be able to reply til 9 hours from now.
Nina Garfield
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2009 March 11, 22:05:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While on the subject of disturbing kinks, while I'm CERTAINLY not into this... (links here and here) How 'bout some giant baby toddlercon? Though using such a mesh from MTS2 feels rather wrong. XD

heartless
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2009 March 12, 00:30:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My gosh! Gone from the Internet for a few weeks, and this stuff happens!  Cheesy  Grin
elencha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2009 March 15, 13:21:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, back on topic, I've got two more short films uploaded to mediafire. Whenever you get unbusy, Devilfish, I'm hoping these will fulfill your desire for truly sick Sim Smut. http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1adc33c2d422c31b67cd7f7bd65f7eef6aa8298a567a181fce018c8114394287

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: