PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:32:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sim Smut
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sim Smut  (Read 46471 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Sim Smut
« Reply #15 on: 2009 March 06, 23:39:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've hated paysites since sims 1.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
seriouscookie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2009 March 06, 23:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Of all the threads to delurk in, I choose this one.  Sigh.

I couldn't mod my way out of a paper bag, but I'm not too shabby at making models and sets.  The main reason I don't upload them normally is because I'm always afraid that I'm not going to credit/link properly and offend the creator, so if part of the point is to create additional butthurt for paycrap makers, then everything should be fine.  I'd be glad to create and upload some if someone could use them as a timesaver if they are going to make these, erm, provocative art films.  I have to admit that I think this is a hilarious way to prove a point.

Pixel breeding is such a high-brow hobby.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2009 March 06, 23:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally we get to dust off the ole funk n wobble ! Squeee!!

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2009 March 06, 23:59:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not Sblade, but plain old Blade you're thinking about. Two different critters in all ways, shapes and forms.

*kicking myself*

That'll teach me for trying to reply when I'm busy at work. I cannot believe I made that mistake.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2009 March 07, 00:01:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It happens, don't beat yourself in the head over it. Wink

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
elencha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2009 March 07, 03:08:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I've made my very first Sim pron, and it's official.... I = movie-making phail... I'm going to try again though.

MamaKitty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2009 March 07, 06:52:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, are we really going to try and go for high quality on the pron anyway?  Most of the pron I've seen out there, with the exception of about 1 maybe two percent, is bad:  tasteless, tacky, stupid, pointless stuff that makes me want to knock my head against the wall repeatedly.   Come to think of it TSR makes me feel about the same way.  Anyhow, I dont think we should really have to worry over much about it looking super spiffy or anything; should we?  Also, I can get the xxxsims stuff to run in my game, except for the dance podium.  I just have to remember to delete it all before I save, otherwise I have to move the sims out and then in again.  So I can get the S&M stuff to work.  I wont touch the teen stuff, but other than that I'm flexable. 
novastar
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2009 March 07, 07:30:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can edit movies with effects and stuff, maybe a nice little red hue on some of the clips?  Wink
Vod Kaknockers
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2009 March 07, 08:38:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just curious... how do they explain people like me who disliked paysites before they even knew Pescado existed? I stumbled on TSR before I went to MTS2, and thought, "this is lame." Paying for mods is not the norm in the gaming communities I'm familiar with, and mods that take years to make are, so "waah I want money for my time and hard work" doesn't fly with me.

That's something I've always wondered about myself.  I didn't need this site or Pes to make me dislike them.  But they seem to think he's the pirate devil who led so many of the flock astray.

'Cause beans and cornbread, they go hand in hand.
elencha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2009 March 07, 15:15:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to worry Mamakitty... I got the teen stuff covered....

I raided the booty last night for that XXX Sims stuff, I haven't tried to make it work yet though. I hope I don't have problems I'm really looking forward to it.

Novastar, if  I send you the one I made, do you feel like trying to make it less crap with some editing? If you can't I entirely understand.

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2009 March 07, 15:52:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, are we really going to try and go for high quality on the pron anyway?

God no. We're going for disgusting, tacky and all-round reprehensible. I definitely want a "Pets" section.  Cheesy The site itself will be pretty low-quality as well, blinkies and yellow font and too many images splattered around. (I suck at coding anyway, so that works.) The idea is to have some movies and image galleries. Previews if you will, with some (fake) paypal buttons here and there that lead to a page explaining that this is a proof of concept site.

For those of you trying their hand at editing (I'll be trying that out as well), the cheaper, the better. Especially tacky music-wise. If you feel like ripping the audio from a real clip, be my guest. Oh, and I almost forgot, don't remove the censor blur! We wouldn't want to give away the fine goods for free, now would we? Wink

As for the site itself, I'll start work on it soon enough. RL is keeping me busy at the moment.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 07, 19:23:38 by Devilfish » Logged

elencha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2009 March 07, 16:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dang. You wanted to keep the censor blur? Oops...  Shocked And here I was making (or attempting to make) something that wold rival Caligiula...

I'm gonna have to dig out that no censor hack. Now what about the stills? You want no actual squishy bits in the stills as well? I'm racking my brain on the pets thing. I would so love to make that work. Yes, I know I'm twisted.

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2009 March 07, 16:19:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're all more than welcome to use my contest guy if you want.

Rod Donovan

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
elencha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2009 March 07, 16:35:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesomeness! He is just the sort of skanky I wanted! Thanks Kenmtl! Cheesy

ETA: Link to my http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=1adc33c2d422c31b67cd7f7bd65f7eefe04e75f6e8ebb871 which admittedly sucks.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 07, 16:43:27 by elencha » Logged

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2009 March 07, 16:42:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh dang. You wanted to keep the censor blur? Oops...  Shocked And here I was making (or attempting to make) something that wold rival Caligiula...

Shocked

I kinda wanna see that. I'm having second thoughts about the blur...

You're all more than welcome to use my contest guy if you want.
Rod Donovan

Oh lordy, he's my worst nightmare simmerized. Brilliant. Thanks for that Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: