Sim Smut

<< < (3/27) > >>

elencha:
Most of my anims are from Sexy Sims 2, but I may have one or two from Back Alley Sims.

Vod Kaknockers:
I'd say asking would be the best course of action, but I wouldn't be surprised if you got a big fat no.  Several Back Alley folks are not Pescado fans, and even though it may not have his name attached, we know that a lot of ambivalent and pro-pay site people think no one else can possibly have come to dislike pay sites without his "brainwashing."   Then again, they may surprise me.

eta-just had to change that e to a y.

jssimone:
Doesn't Pandora/SBlade have some nasty mods that he swiped and made pay? Or am I just thinking about his lame nude patch?

neriana:
Quote from: Vod Kaknockers on  2009 March 06, 22:58:42

I'd say asking would be the best course of action, but I wouldn't be surprised if you got a big fat no.  Several Back Alley folks are not Pescado fans, and even though it may not have his name attached, we know that a lot of ambivalent and pro-pay site people think no one else can possible have come to dislike pay sites without his "brainwashing."   Then again, they may surprise me.

Just curious... how do they explain people like me who disliked paysites before they even knew Pescado existed? I stumbled on TSR before I went to MTS2, and thought, "this is lame." Paying for mods is not the norm in the gaming communities I'm familiar with, and mods that take years to make are, so "waah I want money for my time and hard work" doesn't fly with me.

Paden:
It's not Sblade, but plain old Blade you're thinking about. Two different critters in all ways, shapes and forms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page