PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 07:38:41

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?  (Read 192852 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
« Reply #465 on: 2009 March 11, 10:09:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your wish is my command:

Perhaps I should dedicate it to you and make you the showcaser. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Skadi
Mushroom Girl
ARR!

Sublime Mushroom Girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #466 on: 2009 March 11, 10:21:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Awesome. I'm yet to have regular "death to skadi" moments.

Pesky Pescado's in your garden? SublimeSims.net. Proud host to Illusions of Grandeur, Calalily Sims and Sims2Artists.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #467 on: 2009 March 11, 14:01:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll start.  DEATH TO SKADI  Grin

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #468 on: 2009 March 11, 14:42:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry for going back a page, but BBB is in the fail-sauce category of asshole because he won't really admit to being one. Instead, he blames other people to make his assholeness seem justified.

OK back to the fun part  Grin

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #469 on: 2009 March 11, 14:52:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A pay site with nothing but recolored store stuff.

I love this idea & would do it in a heartbeat but am doubtful it would remain up long before Drea came in screaming.  Cheesy
Also I can't recolor anything.  Tongue

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Elphaba
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #470 on: 2009 March 11, 15:00:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well neither can most people at TSR, that's never stopped them

Nurture your inner 0. Cherish your inner 6. Squish your inner 12 into a tiny box so they can't open their mouths and embarrass you
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: 2009 March 11, 15:12:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A pay site with nothing but recolored store stuff.

I love this idea & would do it in a heartbeat but am doubtful it would remain up long before Drea came in screaming.  Cheesy

That is the point.  Getting her to come running in saying "hey you can't do that" so we can point to her "clarification" and remind her to respect the creators wishes to share these new creations.  Unfortunately, I can only build so recolors are out of the question for me too.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: 2009 March 11, 16:09:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's probably not a good idea to give BBB's whining and finger-pointing too much attention. It will just show him that we all take every complaint seriously and probably fuels the fire. He deserves a good ignoring. I've never cared what he says and I haven't gone over read his blogs. I have better things to do.

I've always found Pescado's meanness to be sort of funny.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #473 on: 2009 March 11, 16:45:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can do recolors.  I can do lots of recolors if the idea isn't that they must be particularly well done recolors.  But I can flip around slider bars with the best of them.  Or, I can make decent enough ones.   Grin

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #474 on: 2009 March 11, 16:48:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can do recolors.  I can do lots of recolors if the idea isn't that they must be particularly well done recolors.  But I can flip around slider bars with the best of them.  Or, I can make decent enough ones.   Grin

She is way modest, if stupid.  She makes kick ass recolors.  In fact, she can take a mesh and make it look completely different. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #475 on: 2009 March 11, 17:21:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is way modest, if stupid.  She makes kick ass recolors.  In fact, she can take a mesh and make it look completely different. 

I did say I made decent enough recolors. I only meant to say that if someone wanted a ton of recolors real quickly, I could do that too, but the quality of the recolors will be poor if forced to put quantity over quality.   I'm starting to wonder if your ugliness has affected even your eyesight.  As for making meshes look totally different, I can do that with yours, because you make such great meshes, in such good styles, that recolors can change each one dramatically.   Like the Shaker dining room.  Those shaker chairs also look a lot like captain chairs, so it was easy to convert them into a nautical theme. 

A recolorist is only as good as her tools and your meshes make great tools to work with. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: 2009 March 11, 18:18:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think the goal would be to make good recolors. It would be to churn out crap. The closer to the original, the better, and frankly the uglier, the better. I'm thinking Carla Niven for couches.

I'd be able to do some later next week.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #477 on: 2009 March 11, 18:39:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does this mean we're gonna see a meat slab couch with matching love seat, living chair, end tables and coffee table? *ducks and runs like all hell*

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #478 on: 2009 March 11, 19:28:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An entire meatslab suite would be amazing. Maybe some kitchen appliances with lots of tin foil and feathers. I also think that P & D should just get a room that a special Hommage a Buntuh section would be great for donations.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #479 on: 2009 March 11, 20:09:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An entire meatslab suite would be amazing. Maybe some kitchen appliances with lots of tin foil and feathers. I also think that P & D should just get a room that a special Hommage a Buntuh section would be great for donations.

It would be astounding and amazing! I can think of so many eye-searing possibilities. We can't forget Atwa: how about a mustard yellow bedroom? A fuschia kitchen? All in "Egyptian" themes!

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 46 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: