PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:43:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?  (Read 190876 times)
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
« Reply #420 on: 2009 March 08, 20:57:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 2009 March 08, 22:39:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not trying to get people to stop talking about it. I just think it's interesting and important, that they can't attack our arguments so they try to distract with a side issue.

Ah, okay.  Misunderstood.   

On topic random remark:  Paysites aren't worth a dime. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: 2009 March 08, 22:55:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How is that wishing pirates to all die of a fictional form of cancer is more offensive that suggesting they all take part in a casual act of scatophagy?

Because BBB, colon cancer is real and eating shit is as well. We know you enjoy the latter, but not everyone else does. Telling someone to go die of cancer is more offensive then telling someone to go eat shit.

Now, I hope you go eat shit and die. (See, that's funny because people say that on tv lolz!! If you don't agree with my sense of humor you can't understand black comedyz. You should grow a funny bone or get ass cancer!!11)
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: 2009 March 09, 02:35:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fortunately, Coconut isn't stupid enough to show all his/ her cards just because you demand to see them. It doesn't mean that he/ she doesn't have them.

I'm talking about Dime of course. I forgot to read the last page before posting this, so the moment may have passed.
Nightmare
ARR!

Grammar this moron: Besame el culo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #424 on: 2009 March 09, 16:46:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dime means "tell me" in Spanish... I´m wondering if this moron is on some purposed unfunny joke.

Die! Securom! Die!
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: 2009 March 09, 16:55:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, we've talked the "ass cancer" and "Drea's Drivel" threads to the point where they are both masticated mush.  We all agree.  Dime's hysterical babbling is irrelevant. 

However, the topic that died very quickly because something else came up is the one that really bothers me.  It was this: http://blackpearlsims.com/showthread.php?t=23460

How the heck was this accomplished, why did it suddenly start up if it had been before, and what the heck was the Evil Empire trying to accomplish?  Why hasn't coconut mentioned it? 

It looks to me like an attempt to spy on, or control any site who have linked to or had creators on TSR, and I think that's a lot more scarey than some wishful thinking on TSR's part.  And it seems to point direct to TSR.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: 2009 March 09, 17:25:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

However, the topic that died very quickly because something else came up is the one that really bothers me.  It was this: http://blackpearlsims.com/showthread.php?t=23460

How the heck was this accomplished, why did it suddenly start up if it had been before, and what the heck was the Evil Empire trying to accomplish?  Why hasn't coconut mentioned it? 

It looks to me like an attempt to spy on, or control any site who have linked to or had creators on TSR, and I think that's a lot more scarey than some wishful thinking on TSR's part.  And it seems to point direct to TSR.

I thought it *was* shown what the problem was, web ring code that went wonky.  Remove the webring from the webpage and it goes away. Paleoanth you're ugly.

And wouldn't bringing this back up be more appropriate in the TSR thread?  Since it is a problem with TSR?  Just sayin'...

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: 2009 March 09, 19:05:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought we had already talked about that, awhile ago.  Huh

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #428 on: 2009 March 09, 19:23:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Look, we've talked the "ass cancer" and "Drea's Drivel" threads to the point where they are both masticated mush.  We all agree.  Dime's hysterical babbling is irrelevant. 

On page two of the same thread you linked, Cala explains what happened.  Apparently it was a link darqstar you are stupid to TSR that was causing the problem.  Once it was removed, all was OK.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: 2009 March 09, 20:51:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On page two of the same thread you linked, Cala explains what happened.  Apparently it was a link darqstar you are stupid to TSR that was causing the problem.  Once it was removed, all was OK.

LOL, you guys are silly!  Tongue

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: 2009 March 09, 21:18:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm picking up on some not very suble subliminal insults.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: 2009 March 09, 21:30:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, they seem to be occurring in other threads as well. Can't you just feel the love? Cheesy

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
elencha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: 2009 March 09, 21:38:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I was losing my danged mind, thank GOD I'm not the only one seeing that!

ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: 2009 March 09, 21:43:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a conspiracy!
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: 2009 March 09, 22:34:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a conspiracy!

No they're brainwashing us  Grin

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: