PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 13:30:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?  (Read 192864 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
« Reply #405 on: 2009 March 08, 15:21:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Boring troll is boring.
And in the spirit of boring is Beosboxboy's response to both us and his banning:
http://beosboxboy.blogspot.com/2009/03/just-for-record.html
My favorite line is, "I find it ironic that my juvenile and feeble bad joke could be so distorted and blown out of all proportion."

See now he's getting all tl;dr on us. Meh. Dude just quote some lyrics and move on already.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #406 on: 2009 March 08, 16:08:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just posted on BBB's blog. I wanted to tell you all about it, because I know he'll delete it.

I told him I hope he gets AIDS. It's not a real disease since they joked about it on South Park.
I also mentioned that the only reason it's funny on South Park is because they are making fun of the type of jackasses that would say something like that.
I also said that he needs to quit thinking he's god's gift to the sims, since there are so many good creators out there that share their stuff for free. We will all do just fine without his crappy second-hand creations.

There was more, but I don't want to repeat myself too much. I'm sure no one will see it but him. Fine with me. I was speaking to him directly and personally. I just wanted to say something to you guys, so you know where I stand.

My Deviant artwork here.
Dime
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 2009 March 08, 16:57:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And, why don't you post the proof that Thomas didn't say it?  Or at least post his "secret" announcement in the "Sooper Sekret FoRUM" about the change of policy,  so we can see it wasn't mentioned there.  It still isn't complete proof, but it will at least show you might not be talking completely out of your asshole. 
Darqstar, how exactly do you want me to prove something that doesn't exist? It's coconut who claims there's such a thing, not me. I'm still waiting for coconut to prove it. Coconut, are you hiding?
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 2009 March 08, 17:35:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And, why don't you post the proof that Thomas didn't say it?  Or at least post his "secret" announcement in the "Sooper Sekret FoRUM" about the change of policy,  so we can see it wasn't mentioned there.  It still isn't complete proof, but it will at least show you might not be talking completely out of your asshole. 
Darqstar, how exactly do you want me to prove something that doesn't exist? It's coconut who claims there's such a thing, not me. I'm still waiting for coconut to prove it. Coconut, are you hiding?

We've given you proof that it exists.

By the way, you've now posted enough that I think I'm getting a pretty good idea of who you are, just from comparing your writing style to other posts I've read. But by all means, keep arguing; more evidence is always a good thing.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 2009 March 08, 17:37:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You ever heard of this thing called Real Life? Maybe you should check it out sometime, people aren't going to respond to you instantly Wink

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: 2009 March 08, 17:40:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again, you don't read very well do you.  Read what you quoted again and think about it for awhile.  I even highlighted parts of it, so you know just what to focus on. I know you can't prove what someone didn't say, but you can post a screen shot of an area where we would expect such things to be said and show us that even though Thomas talked about the announcement, he didn't say anything about FA's posting in their blog.   Again, it's not proof positive, but again, in the scheme of things this is not nearly as terrible as you want us to think it is.  

Let me put this in brass tacks.   I don't really give a damn if Thomas did offer money for people to post it in their blogs or not.  I don't think anyone here really gives a damn.  It's a minor issue at best.  I don't think Coconut really cares either, it's just one more amusing thing in the vast sea of stupid, know as TSR.  If it was at all important she would have proof, or she never would have brought it up.  

If Coconut is going to make up things about Thomas, she can do far better than him offering extra $$ to FA's for doing his dirty work.  

And, I think you're trying to get coconut to "prove" it because someone from TSR sent you over here, and like a good little lapdog, you ran off to do their bidding.  But, I think Thomas whoever sent you is hoping Coconut will post his or her screen shots, and somehow, those screenshots will help narrow down who Coconut is.   So, run back and tell Thomas that it didn't work.  

And Thomas?  Sending Solander over worked better than this one.  Try to pick a slightly smarter idiot out of the pool next time.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 2009 March 08, 18:07:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This little TSR puppet seems to have distracted us from talking about these things:
1) Drea's statement is hogwash
2) If it weren't hogwash, it would negate the EULA entirely

Distraction and obfuscation are really the only weapons they've got. Pretty pathetic.

Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 2009 March 08, 18:20:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dime seems to not realise that there is many EX Fa's and Sa's out there who can back much of what coconuts writes.  At Least 2 on the forum I know of, so Dime is preaching to the wrong crowd.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #413 on: 2009 March 08, 18:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And, I think you're trying to get coconut to "prove" it because someone from TSR sent you over here, and like a good little lapdog, you ran off to do their bidding.  But, I think Thomas whoever sent you is hoping Coconut will post his or her screen shots, and somehow, those screenshots will help narrow down who Coconut is.   So, run back and tell Thomas that it didn't work. 

And that is the real reason you are here, isn't it Dime?  Good luck next time.  Maybe Thomas will still pay you.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 2009 March 08, 18:45:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This little TSR puppet seems to have distracted us from talking about these things:
1) Drea's statement is hogwash
2) If it weren't hogwash, it would negate the EULA entirely

Distraction and obfuscation are really the only weapons they've got. Pretty pathetic.

Why stop us from talking about it? We've hashed it out several time.  There really isn't much we can add to it, is there?  Although I do admit that I find it ironic that when  thisletter was floating about, TSR didn't stop charging until it could be cleared up, yet TSR and Paysites want us to drop everything we're doing and destroy the booty, because a Maxoid said "Hey, paysites are cool by us!"  

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: 2009 March 08, 19:18:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dime should be ignored. Don't lick the tard/troll otherwise I'll splash you with listerine!

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 2009 March 08, 19:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not trying to get people to stop talking about it. I just think it's interesting and important, that they can't attack our arguments so they try to distract with a side issue.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #417 on: 2009 March 08, 19:32:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What side issue?  Dimes aren't worth enough to bother paying attention to.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #418 on: 2009 March 08, 19:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dime, as Darqstar pointed out, is obviously trying to get Coconut to post proof as some kind of lame trap set by Thomas. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 2009 March 08, 19:37:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dimes are small change that belong in small jars on the dresser until you can take them into the bank and exchange them for something that actually matters.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 46 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: