PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 13:48:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?  (Read 192865 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
« Reply #360 on: 2009 March 07, 19:02:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm kind of surprised that anyone is surprised. Beos was always a complete jerk with a stratospheric opinion of himself. I'm sorry he's sick, but assholes get sick too, and that doesn't make him less of an asshole.

As for elemantiker: Hypocrite. I'm sorry he had an illness. He needs to realize he's not the only one who's ever been sick, though. Some of the people Beos has been wishing ass cancer on have been through worse. It's not an excuse.

By the way, no, I've never actually wished anyone would die a wretched death. I've made jokes, but never actually wished death on anyone. Forget the internet, I've had some serious enemies in real life, and all I've wished was that they'd go away.

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: 2009 March 07, 19:02:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there anyway we can make another exception and put the flouncing diva's creations in the booty? 

Sims Cave  Wink

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 2009 March 07, 19:04:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you can get her crap in the booty, your more than welcome to it. She deleted it from the GSC completely, and I dont know where else she has it. She may have it at All4Sims. And while your at it, you can add Oli's stuff too. But I honestly don't think it's worth it. The only thing I'm really pissed off about is losing Marvine's exclusives that were at the GSC. She had NO say in that matter, Yakov took that away from her.

Oh, and Oli has been trying to get in with bugmenot. So I IP banned all three of them. Hopefully this will die down soon, and their 15 minutes of fame will go with hem

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: 2009 March 07, 19:05:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fact is, if this were the other way around, and a pirate said that everyone that owns a paysite and/or is pro paysite should  get ass cancer, the same person would go batshit crazy on your ass, going on about how morally depraved the 'filthy pirates' are, etc. There would be NO leaving GS2 for them, if a pirate creator was banned and their stuff made while working together with someone else, was still up. So I'd say baaibaai.
Well, I can't really think of how to afflict ass-cancer on someone, and frankly it's not very funny, so how about if I just wish for the fleas of a thousand camels to infest their armpits?

I'm kind of surprised that anyone is surprised. Beos was always a complete jerk with a stratospheric opinion of himself. I'm sorry he's sick, but assholes get sick too, and that doesn't make him less of an asshole.
Clearly, he wasn't enough of an asshole. Me, I shrug off diseases that fell lesser beings by my sheer nastiness. Incidentally, I think he's a wussy and deserved it.

By the way, no, I've never actually wished anyone would die a wretched death. I've made jokes, but never actually wished death on anyone. Forget the internet, I've had some serious enemies in real life, and all I've wished was that they'd go away.
I have, but I never say so in public. It's bad for my alibi. You know you've hit a turning point when I stop piling on abuse and calls for your horrible death.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 2009 March 07, 19:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fact is, if this were the other way around, and a pirate said that everyone that owns a paysite and/or is pro paysite should  get ass cancer, the same person would go batshit crazy on your ass, going on about how morally depraved the 'filthy pirates' are, etc. There would be NO leaving GS2 for them, if a pirate creator was banned and their stuff made while working together with someone else, was still up. So I'd say baaibaai.
Well, I can't really think of how to afflict ass-cancer on someone, and frankly it's not very funny, so how about if I just wish for the fleas of a thousand camels to infest their armpits?
That's a common joke/saying in english speaking parts of the world, right?

Clearly, he wasn't enough of an asshole. Me, I shrug off diseases that fell lesser beings by my sheer nastiness. Incidentally, I think he's a wussy and deserved it.
Very distastefull. About as distastefull as those weird fundamentalist christians that protest at soldier funerals and say people deserve to die because of this and that. But yeah what do I expect XD

I have, but I never say so in public. It's bad for my alibi. You know you've hit a turning point when I stop piling on abuse and calls for your horrible death.
'DEATH TO CALALILY' comes close, but if it's a wretched death, we'll have to see. Add it and I will be able to rant and rave about you too.  Cheesy

Inactive
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: 2009 March 07, 21:22:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As for Marvine, I asked Kere to let her know that her things were deleted. I dont think she is going to be too happy about that.

*de-lurking*

someone very quietly had a deletion session with Marvine's stuff at Insim too (although it's more than obvious who that someone is). It's recently come to light with a number of complaints about not being able to find her meshes for various things

Marvine was happy for her stuff to stay at insim too, so she's going to be doubly unhappy

I have to now point out Yakov's reply to Numenor that was quoted about a gazillion pages back by Devilfish where he says that he respects other creators TOU....

hypocrite much?

giggy
ARR!

Stompable giggy is stompable - ISTJ

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 2009 March 07, 21:37:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's just appalling that someone would delete another persons work that they've worked hard for (In which case Marvine).

Marvine will be absolutely furious if not very unhappy as it's her work that someone else exploited to use for their own advantage.

Hopefully someone will have all of Marvines files somewhere so that we can re-upload them.

Quote from: J. M. Pescado
I don't really understand this concept at all.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 2009 March 07, 22:17:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe I have some of her stuff, but I don't think it's anything that we're missing. We're trying to compile a list now of what's been removed and if any of you are members over to InSIM and have found that items are missing or giving you a 404 Error, please post in the thread we've got going in the WCIF section so we know what in the hell to search for??

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 2009 March 07, 22:20:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have any of them but is anyone able to contact Marvine and and see what her opinion is of them being hosted at someplace like Simscave.  If she has left the community and wants her things to still be available somewhere that they wont be deleted then once we get her permission we can talk to them and gather the items from the community.  I guess they could also be hosted somewhere like the graveyard.   Undecided

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 2009 March 07, 22:29:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, Yakov can't do a damn thing at InSIM beyond read. We've got that one handled. We do have Marvine's complete permission to host her stuff, but due to someone going through and removing stuff because they had her log in details, not naming names, we have to first recover what we've lost. Said person also can't get to her log in any more because sadly, we've had to take the same lock down where she's concerned until she can change those details.

Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 2009 March 07, 22:37:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sadly, I may have to do the same thing until I hear from her. I'll see if Kere can get a hold of her, and tell her what you said, Paden. I should have thought of this myself. I am starting to get a headache. Sad

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 2009 March 07, 22:43:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Honey, your headache and my stomach problems go hand in hand. I feel for ya, I truly do.

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: 2009 March 07, 23:02:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*hands around more rum, and popcorn and popcorn balls made with rum and shares her cats around too* Except for my daughter of basement cat, she's not a very soothing personality.

What makes this worse, is that Marvine apparently trusted the turtle's egg, and he goes and betrays that trust.  Fucker.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 2009 March 07, 23:50:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it's nice to see that they've decided to put on their big girl panties and be mature about it all. I'm sure they wouldn't want to be seen as petty.

Ok question. Who do they think they're actually hurting?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: 2009 March 08, 00:28:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone that won't kiss the ass of the great Yakov, of course. I have so many things I could say and likely will say in private, but this is garbage. So much for respecting the terms and wishes of a creator, huh? Like Ali said, but in my words, "Hey, Yakov, hypocrite much? You dumped Marvine when she retired and now you try to dictate where her files can be hosted? It doesn't work that way, and neither does the world."

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 46 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: