PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 13:44:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?  (Read 190889 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
« Reply #345 on: 2009 March 07, 15:41:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh Paalese!
If you're gonna flounce, at least have the consideration to do so with some flair and pizazz. I mean really. Gawd! That was pathetic. Send them a bill for the waambulance.

Anyway Scotty, sorry you're stuck in the middle of their little (and I mean little) moronic clusterfuck.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2009 March 07, 15:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like the only way to keep supporting paysites like TSR, is to lie to yourself that all pirates are jelous, hackers and unproductive.

Sorry to hear about your trouble Scotty, but never doubt that you did the right thing. Usually doing the right thing will be harder than doing anything else.

(Also, wtf is up with telling everyone from what places pus and blood are oozing and who died, and then berating on being selfish for sharing their own problems and happenings? I guess that right is only reserved for them?)
« Last Edit: 2009 March 07, 15:48:00 by Anouk » Logged

Inactive
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #347 on: 2009 March 07, 15:44:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kere has stated Marvine wants her creations to remain on GSC where she posted them.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2009 March 07, 15:47:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had liked Oli's stuff, but am going to be removing it from my game as I don't make a whole lot of houses that call for space windows and shit like that. Too bad he turned out to be such a fuckwit, yanno? Scotty, they need to get over themselves and figure out that it's YOUR site, not theirs and deleting content they had nothing to do with making is really nothing but vandalism. Petty fuckers.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2009 March 07, 16:06:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's really not anything I can think of that BBB made that's terribly unique. All the body builder stuff was and is Marvine's work, not his. Everyone thinks he made the body builder meshes, but he didn't. He took parts of Marvine's work and made new things. He always gave her credit, but somehow everyone still thinks he is a major creator of some sort.

People have been making excuses for him forever. Remember the tasteless dig at HP? The old lesbian beer? She's straight btw, so why it was OK for him to make his teen-age "that's so gay" joke is beyond me. Even when he went to TSR, people at PMBD tried to justify it while attacking free, though bitchy, creators. I'd link to the thread, but I'm far too lazy.

I think it's because he can be very nice and supportive, especially on an individual level.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 07, 16:46:47 by redisenchanted » Logged
Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: 2009 March 07, 16:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, when the whole InSIM thing blew up, I hunted Oli down and asked him to come back. I also personally asked engelchen to join us as a Community Artist. As for Marvine, I asked Kere to let her know that her things were deleted. I dont think she is going to be too happy about that. It just pisses be off, because they are punishing everyone else because of a beef they have with me. I know I did the right thing. Too bad they cant see it that way.

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 2009 March 07, 16:20:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry to jump back a page, but I just want to second what Darqstar said. Scotty, I think its great that you stuck to your principles and didnt waiver to others' demands. It gives me hope that there are still decent people in this community. except for here, of course Roll Eyes If more people in this world stuck to their beliefs like Scotty, it'd probably be a less fucked-up place.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2009 March 07, 16:30:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's some discussion of Beos somewhere in this thread: http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,1595.0.html

It's 36 pages, so good luck. It's not on pages 1-10.

It starts here: http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,1595.285.html

I think we were pretty nice to him in fact. There was a lot more ripping of others.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 07, 16:41:03 by redisenchanted » Logged
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2009 March 07, 17:18:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh get this, Someone removed most of Yakov's downloads. I'm sure it was Oli or engelchen that did it. The funny thing is, most of those creations are Marvine's, and I think she is on our side with this one. Yakov, if you are reading this, a hearty Fuck You. The same for Oli and engelchen. Yes, this is JUST a game. They are the ones that causes this drama. Both of them have been banned. Have fun with Yakov dears!

So, now the three of them can have a circlejerk.   Grin

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #354 on: 2009 March 07, 17:19:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it seems it all boils down to Pay vs Free. Ole & Her both quoting over & over again even though she said in one quote it was the only time she was going mention it.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2009 March 07, 18:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can give them a parting gift Scotty Wink

And it's reusable!

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: 2009 March 07, 18:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bugmenot has failed me. Can someone with access post some screenshots please?  Wink

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

Scotty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2009 March 07, 18:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can give them a parting gift Scotty Wink

And it's reusable!

Thanks, lol. This is exactly how I'm feeling at the moment too. Smiley

Inge: Shut your Piehole.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2009 March 07, 18:50:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

12s will be 12s, Scotty. I caught her (?) rant last night and was only a little surprised. Obviously, that lunatic beos is orchestrating all of this as a way of getting back at you. So let his fangurls crawl back up his ass where they belong. That really is the best place for them. There, they can come up with even more creative ways of explaining away his idiotic behavior as well as wish death on everyone else to their heart's content. They deserve each other.

Is there anyway we can make another exception and put the flouncing diva's creations in the booty?  I know we can't make beos any more insane than he already is but it might be worth a shot.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2009 March 07, 18:54:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh who the hell cares. The more attention you give them, the more they like it anyway. It's not like the Holy Grail was lost to you, it's a bunch of lying creators that's trying to blackmail/punish you for standing up to a narcissist that thinks that everything he does and says is justified and/or excusable.
Fact is, if this were the other way around, and a pirate said that everyone that owns a paysite and/or is pro paysite should  get ass cancer, the same person would go batshit crazy on your ass, going on about how morally depraved the 'filthy pirates' are, etc. There would be NO leaving GS2 for them, if a pirate creator was banned and their stuff made while working together with someone else, was still up. So I'd say baaibaai.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 07, 19:00:42 by Anouk » Logged

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 46 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: