PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 07:00:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?  (Read 192760 times)
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Ea makes statement March 2 making paysites ok?
« Reply #225 on: 2009 March 04, 19:44:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Which, right there, is another point against thinking EA is about to endorse TSR--they'd have to spend a lot of time and money cleaning up the Exchange.   Grin

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: 2009 March 04, 19:45:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't see it mentioned in the thread, but BBB has been removed from GSC2 now, for all of that crap on the blog.  They are not taking kindly to that kind of ranting, and have removed his things and suspended his account.  HERE

edit cause, well, links can be nice to have. 
« Last Edit: 2009 March 04, 19:53:39 by chemistrycourtney » Logged

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: 2009 March 04, 19:55:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't see it mentioned in the thread, but BBB has been removed from GSC2 now, for all of that crap on the blog.  

Good on them.  He's now put up an address, and I'm sure when he gets the inevitable mail that he will (because I know my son gets spam for an email address he put in one form only) he'll happily dragoon pirates into the peoples who did it - even if it's a mailing list thanks to a spambot.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: 2009 March 04, 20:01:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Screenshot for those without access.

And good on them.

chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #229 on: 2009 March 04, 20:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's now put up an address, and I'm sure when he gets the inevitable mail that he will (because I know my son gets spam for an email address he put in one form only) he'll happily dragoon pirates into the peoples who did it - even if it's a mailing list thanks to a spambot.

Yeah, the snail mail address that he put up is for the Head of the FBI, Richmond Virginia branch. 

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: 2009 March 04, 20:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's now put up an address, and I'm sure when he gets the inevitable mail that he will (because I know my son gets spam for an email address he put in one form only) he'll happily dragoon pirates into the peoples who did it - even if it's a mailing list thanks to a spambot.

Yeah, the snail mail address that he put up is for the Head of the FBI, Richmond Virginia branch. 

Ah, I see. I'm sure the FBI will appreciate the spam themselves. 

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2009 March 04, 20:07:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I've just spent forever reading this thread.

I just want to say that, obviously, what BBB said was EXTREMELY wrong. About Numenor? While he didn't exactly say "Yeah, those dirty pirates should get cancer", he has made it clear that HE doesn't think BBB was out of line by not saying anything about that particular comment at all, instead just saying "Yeh, Fuck you pirates". That's not cool.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #232 on: 2009 March 04, 20:09:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Has someone actually asked Numenor if he made that comment? Someone said they'd contact him, I think. Just to verify.

eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2009 March 04, 20:14:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A well deserved punishment. Why would you hope that someone gets cancer over pixels? He'll probably rant about this somewhere else and blame us for his stupidity.

Off Topic : When did BBB become an FA at TSR? I guess I missed something Huh

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2009 March 04, 20:25:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Kathy and Eric didn't show up for months on Insimenator, basically Beosboxboy took on the role of caring for the site (shutting up everyone who was pro pirate and basically ruining the Animal Army section), and when Kathy returned he left without a word and became FA. That's probably about half a year ago.

Inactive
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2009 March 04, 20:34:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't see it mentioned in the thread, but BBB has been removed from GSC2 now, for all of that crap on the blog.  They are not taking kindly to that kind of ranting, and have removed his things and suspended his account.  HERE

Scotty's thoughts -

Quote from: Scotty
I can excuse a lot of things, but wishing cancer, or any deadly disease is inexcusable. I will not tolerate it. And I will NOT have someone like that associated with the GSC. I am highly disappointed in Yakov, who I considered a friend. I have covered for him in the past, but I will no longer do so. As you will see, his section is gone, and Yakov has been suspended from the GSC. If he wishes to apologize for his hurtful words, he is more than welcome. That doesnt meant that said apology will be accepted. You can find his site, and his words Here.

Thank you, Scotty. I don't know whether it was an easy decision for you to make or not, but it is appreciated.

- you too, Courtney (you rock like Gibraltar)
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: 2009 March 04, 20:43:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol.  I do rock like Gibralter.  It's true.  I'm also so sweet that Slugworth tried to steal me. 

lamamma
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2009 March 04, 20:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe it's the real Numenor who commented at BBB blog. I can't care the less for BBB, never felt the need to know him better so it's not a big loss for me, but Numenor is a different case. As Pescado said, we use to consider Numenor a good and nice person, who deserves respect and I'm still  in this mood.
Admit I'm also shocked and actually feel a bit naive right now. Can't say of myself to be a "dreamer" who just think that everything is shining and lovely but I was not prepared to this.
Sorry if I can't explain better the sense of dismay.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 2009 March 04, 20:51:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just wanna know if you're anything like an everlasting Gobstopper after that crack...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: 2009 March 04, 21:01:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rofl.  I thought you were too tired to participate in the weird vaguely offputting orgy. 

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 46 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: