PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 22:07:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sims Cave may be under attack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims Cave may be under attack  (Read 22769 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Sims Cave may be under attack
« Reply #30 on: 2009 February 26, 18:11:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, he used to have a page as Eric DeMars and joined the Animal Army under that name too - so its not any more hidden than Thoma$$' name.

And if you only get the files if you donate, then its a paysite, that's why we have some of the booty files we do, right?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 February 26, 18:16:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, groovy.  Smiley
* pickles needs to get out more

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
linnie
Landlubber

Happy New Year!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 March 01, 22:41:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, you do not get objects by donating, you have to use virtual money... you are forced to post in the forum if you want objects as that is how you earn the simolinas to get the objects. I do not think he will be back there (simcave) as he has been outted! His secret i think he tried hard to keep from the people at his charmed site. The more he objects to simcave or gives notice to them sharing the site files the more of his members who will know he is a thief. At least that is my take on it. I also have not seen him back there at simcave.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 March 01, 23:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, you do not get objects by donating, you have to use virtual money... you are forced to post in the forum if you want objects as that is how you earn the simolinas to get the objects.

Simolinas? He wasnt creative enough to come up with an original name. Phenetically that definetly says 'semolina', the flour used to make pasta...asshat Roll Eyes
Unless of course linnie meant simoleans

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2009 March 03, 04:24:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, well that's different.  If its money earned by post count, then its not the same, since -anyone- can build up a post count - especially if it doesn't require meaningful comments.

www.thestormradio.com
linnie
Landlubber

Happy New Year!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2009 March 03, 17:31:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is the thing, if your posts do not have meaning, if hew thinks the only reason for a post is to get the simolians you get moderated and loose the simolians you did earn.
It is not easy for all people to get these objects i assure you. Anyone with any problem with texting, language barrier, kids who are immature, there are a number of reasons. His rule list is long. These fall under the hard to get files!
runswithscissors
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009 March 04, 00:13:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He made it so that you can't build your post count in the Welcome Board (in your own topic that gets made when you join) and the Games Board. That's where the majority of the post are though! No one wants to post in the other boards cause they are so boring. There are only so many things you can say about a character from the show or in the game. But...if you did post something relevent in your Welcome topic, you were give some simoleons. Not enough to purchase something though.
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 March 04, 00:39:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

/shrug

If the people who earned the items want to share them at simsCave, more power to 'em!
They don't belong in the booty though, do they? so I'm not sure what posting how tough they are to get, here, is going to accomplish.
Unless you're trying to get Pescado to host a dumbastard.mustbedestroyed domain for you or something...

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009 March 04, 00:47:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pickles they don't. If the files doesn't get paid for, then it shouldn't go into the booty. Unless it's a Daum must be destroyed type deal but that's something else.  Wink

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Nightmare
ARR!

Grammar this moron: Besame el culo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2009 March 04, 14:15:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does Pescado host Sims Cave? If so - yay! Smiley I'm just starting to actually post there, I'd hate to see anything happen to them!
Yes. And Simscave is mirrored to 3 seperate countries on a daily basis, same as Coconut, so any attack up to and including nuclear strike is futile.

And one of those mirrors has about 8 different backups every 2 hours, so they can kiss Pescado´s ass while trying

Die! Securom! Die!
edejan
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009 March 05, 23:29:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As runswithscissors says, he makes it so you can't really get enough points to "buy" anything...anything you post is "redacted", I mean, he edits the hell out of it so if you have post a 200 character statement - and you would "earn" 200 points - he edits it down to two or three words and writes an angry public post in red sayinhg that what you said was irrelevant or not on topic, or he'll delete your posts entirely if he doesn't want any discussion or just if he's pissed at you that day.  Really the content on that site is very much unavailable and should be posted here in the sharing area.  You are so limited in what you can post that you can never gain enough points to obtain these items and if you question anything you are banned.  So again the items are unavailable.  You cannot even view the site if you are banned.  If he wants to run it that way, fine, but the point is that the items are not easily available or are hidden.  And many of them are available on other free sites but he does have some creators who create excusively for that site and that's what's been posted here.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009 March 05, 23:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys need to understand that we only share PAY files here.  Simscave has a hard to get files area for exactly those things. They will not be removed from there simply because he yells about it so if you want the files that badly go to Smscave and get them.  He sounds like a jerk but no matter how hard he makes it to get the files we will not be hosting here them unless he makes you pay actual money for them.  There are many file sharing sites.  This is only one of them and hard to find item are not our issue.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2009 March 05, 23:46:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are probably so hard to get so that he gets less grief for stealing stuff - but that's just -my- opinion based on prior dealings.

Still, he's still not a paysite.

www.thestormradio.com
edejan
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009 March 06, 01:13:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't asked you to host them here...they are at Simscave.  I havent' asked anyone to host them...I am just explaining to you as a former member of the site why people feel they should be more easily available.   I was banned from that site when Leo went thru' his membership roles and found those who were members at Simscave and other "pirate" sites.  I did not share the files - I already have multigigs of Charmed items - but I'm not going to fight with Leo over this and don't really care that I'm banned.
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009 March 06, 02:32:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Really the content on that site is very much unavailable and should be posted here in the sharing area. 

Right here you asked for us to post the items here.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: