PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 02:28:48

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Reflex forum is now closed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Reflex forum is now closed  (Read 90445 times)
Jentyre
Landlubber

Just think, things can get deadly

View Profile
Re: Reflex forum is now closed
« Reply #300 on: 2009 February 23, 02:32:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sincerely hope they don't choose a side, especially with the paysites. That would cause a bigger mess.

So you think that I'm stupid? If you want to know who the REAL village idiot is, look in a damn mirror!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2009 February 23, 02:33:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After what has happened in the past about 18 months, nothing at all will surprise me. (Ok, some things will surprise me, but it will take a lot.)

But i agree with eternal_darkness , EA will probaly not take any sides because that shuts out a part of the community, but they have done a good job in making CC creators mad when it comes to new meshes for The Sims 3.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2009 February 23, 03:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about, "As the Assholes Burn" for a name?

Undecided   That would be the title for what happened after I ate at Taco Bell.   Lips sealed

I'm sorry that this isn't on the latest topic(I've only just started reading this thread) but I read that and I am propper pissing myself laughing here, I'm trying to kepp quiet because it's 3am here and I should be in bed for college starting back up, but my god, first laugh I've had today!! Thank you!!
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2009 February 23, 03:26:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I sincerely hope they don't choose a side, especially with the paysites. That would cause a bigger mess.

Well, it would actually be a good thing if they decided to enforce their own EULA and side with us, but I honestly can't see that happening. If they do side with TSR, we will be losing some good pirates here. For me, the crap that both EA and TSR have pulled, is enough for me not to give a fuck whether EA sides with TSR or not. If they do, I will just extend my anger towards both of them.

Jentyre, thanks for clarifying to me earlier btw and changing the blue.

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: