PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:52:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Reflex forum is now closed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Reflex forum is now closed  (Read 89474 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Re: Reflex forum is now closed
« Reply #270 on: 2009 February 20, 03:39:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The purpose of BP is not pro- or anti paysite activism, anyone is welcome, so I would just sit back and enjoy the atmosphere.

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: 2009 February 20, 09:06:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doesn't surprise me at all, infact apart from feeling bad for Heidi it makes me chuckle a little that one person could fail so much in such a short space of time. Thank god we're no longer associated with her crappy site!

Marcela is so absolutely full of fail - and to think, she may have gotten away with her thievery if she'd let you all continue on. Good job Marcela, you dickhead.

Also, is it just my suspicious mind, or do you think TSR gave Nanu a nudge to make a gift to save some face and put TSR in a better light? There were subscribers at RSF and TSR do often plan deliberate attempts to boost their image like that.

No. He tries to stay neutral on the whole subject.  He said elsewhere that he likes both sites, and he's careful to stay neutral because he likes them both.  He promised to do a gift for RSF before the shut down when he was made a gold member, and that was about a week before the shutdown.  So I'd say he just switched what he was going to do.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 2009 February 20, 10:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, thank you for the correction Wink Was merely wondering on that, and was not aware that he was still very active at RSF. Sorry if I caused any offense with asking.

Edited to add more
« Last Edit: 2009 February 20, 11:05:58 by Jojoba » Logged

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: 2009 February 20, 12:26:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright, thank you for the correction Wink Was merely wondering on that, and was not aware that he was still very active at RSF. Sorry if I caused any offense with asking.

Edited to add more

Kiss Not offended - can't expect you to know everything about everyone.  Smiley But both he and I were made gold members in February - so perhaps this may explain why TSR were watching the forum so closely.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 2009 February 20, 13:11:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Craptacular news!

Angelamveliza has just been accepted to FA status. http://www.thesimsresource.com/news/view-post/post/10189 Another money-hungry sheep joins the flock. Now I'm just wondering how that's going to work with the newly allowed booty-linking on BPS since she's a forum-designer there.  Undecided
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: 2009 February 20, 13:25:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wonder what that person is even thinking after what happened?

Inactive
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: 2009 February 20, 13:29:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wonder what that person is even thinking after what happened?

She must have already had her head up Thomass' ass for the past week. I'll bet it's hard to read and/or comprehend when one is up there. Not to mention the odor.
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: 2009 February 20, 14:39:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's probably thinking something along the lines of "SHOW ME MONIES NAO." Really, it isn't conceivable to me that anyone is buying into the whole idea of TSR being anything respected or looked up to - especially someone who spends a lot of time on other sites. Maybe she knew about the plans to shut down RSF - after all, that would solve any issues about cross loyalties. I'm not saying that she did, just speculating before coffee.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: 2009 February 20, 14:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had to read that 3 times. I got new glasses and everything is blurry. Sadly I read it right the first time, she really is an FA now.  I guess she cares nothing for the site that gave her a place to start.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: 2009 February 20, 19:43:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Craptacular news!

Angelamveliza has just been accepted to FA status. http://www.thesimsresource.com/news/view-post/post/10189 Another money-hungry sheep joins the flock. Now I'm just wondering how that's going to work with the newly allowed booty-linking on BPS since she's a forum-designer there.  Undecided

a-HA! I was waiting for that announcement. A couple of days ago all her stuff suddenly went pay right under my nose. It was too weird.

Jentyre
Landlubber

Just think, things can get deadly

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: 2009 February 22, 22:35:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I'm new, and I, unfortunately have a TAR (oops!!) TSR account by this name, (if you look for me as a member of other forums you will see that I am not creative with my username for the sake of having a bad memory) I didn't know this type of bullshit was going on...... But.... I will be a little off topic here. (please forgive me, I am in High School; it is to be expected)....

You know... I've been thinking about this for a while. AND I feel like I need to play lawyer for a minute and weigh in on this mess. Can I say that EA is a total dumbass if it sides with the paysites? Their End User Agreement is totally opposing that. Look it up on paysites.mustbedestroyed.org and see who can be taken to court for the hell of it. Do you see what I mean now? So, I'm just saying that Thomass (like your nickname for the _____sucker) is going to be completely chopped and skrewed if I get to have a conversation with him over his mess, and It goes for Marcela and any of the money-hungry punks out there, cause this girl can make you look so bad that you will want to kill yourself.

So you think that I'm stupid? If you want to know who the REAL village idiot is, look in a damn mirror!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: 2009 February 22, 22:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And you can please to be putting this in English somehow because I got lost in your role-play somehow.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: 2009 February 22, 23:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi, I'm new, and I, unfortunately have a TAR (oops!!) TSR account by this name, (if you look for me as a member of other forums you will see that I am not creative with my username for the sake of having a bad memory) I didn't know this type of bullshit was going on...... But.... I will be a little off topic here. (please forgive me, I am in High School; it is to be expected)....

You know... I've been thinking about this for a while. AND I feel like I need to play lawyer for a minute and weigh in on this mess. Can I say that EA is a total dumbass if it sides with the paysites? Their End User Agreement is totally opposing that. Look it up on paysites.mustbedestroyed.org and see who can be taken to court for the hell of it. Do you see what I mean now? So, I'm just saying that Thomass (like your nickname for the _____sucker) is going to be completely chopped and skrewed if I get to have a conversation with him over his mess, and It goes for Marcela and any of the money-hungry punks out there, cause this girl can make you look so bad that you will want to kill yourself.

..Scusi? And please to be changing your font color back to black..my eyes they hurt..

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: 2009 February 22, 23:53:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

blue font = fail

p.s. way to come on too strong Jentyre  Huh

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
Jentyre
Landlubber

Just think, things can get deadly

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: 2009 February 23, 00:14:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Opps!! I'm sorry. I've been lurking about too long to do that. I have a mean streak that I am bad at controlling. I apologize to you all, I did not mean to be offensivel. I was already mad at the paysite idiots, but when reflexsims closed the forum... well... let's just say that I did calm down some before I wrote that post.

Oh, and Moonie blue does not equal fail. It is my favorite color. But its okay if you don't like it.

..Scusi? And please to be changing your font color back to black..my eyes they hurt..

I was just saying that if you look at the End User agreement, it's possible to just shut Thomas down and be done with him, (well, legally)

Sorry if I was confusing

So you think that I'm stupid? If you want to know who the REAL village idiot is, look in a damn mirror!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: