PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 09:10:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Reflex forum is now closed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Reflex forum is now closed  (Read 89454 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Reflex forum is now closed
« Reply #210 on: 2009 February 18, 23:24:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love how padre333 picked a tough black dude for an avatar. Roll Eyes

Thomass is both a control freak and a moron. Not a great combination if one wants to succeed in life.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: 2009 February 18, 23:31:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But in Thoma's sick mind, he is succeeding in life. But if the most you can do in life is to steal money from people, have no regards for any laws, and have to shut down other sites to make yourself happy, then your life wont amount to much.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2009 February 18, 23:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomass IS a success. At SUCKING!  Angry

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: 2009 February 18, 23:56:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Thomas, BlackPearlSims going up in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Its up!

*Passes around the rum*

Got to toast to BlackPearlSims opening.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 19, 00:12:40 by rum nate » Logged

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2009 February 19, 00:04:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Flips off Thomass while toasting the BlackPearlSims with rum* HUZZAH!!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2009 February 19, 00:08:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's something for a laugh  Wink

LMAO I just logged into TSR (to see if I was banned yet  Tongue ..) and they took ALL my "kudos" away! Oh noooees! LMFAO! That is soo hilarious!

I love this! They think they are "punishing" me for using my brain,comprehending the facts and speaking out about it!? Sorry Thoma$$, but money doesn't rule my life and there is NOTHING that justifies the BS you guys are doing at TSR. CRIMINALS. And a bunch of fools. Anyone thinking of going to TSR/sitting on the fence: Wise up and read all you can (coconut's blog)! Look at this funny crap-I have broken none of their rules, but for speaking my opinion on another site they "punish" me. Oh well! *the sad, sad panda plays me a sad song bc of the world's biggest (tiniest...no I'm not going there without eye & brain bleach!  Wink) dickhead.

Hey go ahead and close my account too while you're at it because I was never going to use those kudos anyways and you sure as hell were never gonna get a cent from me! Besides Kibahnah (cassandre) was the only reason I even looked at your site: and she's not there anymore Wink Cheesy Grin
Go jerk off in your tube sock thoma$$...

I am soo glad that learning the truth has set me free!  Grin

ETA: Wow. They actually reinstated my kudos (for how long??) I actually am floored TSR. Shocked I never expected you to right your wrongs. *checks TSR for fever* So how about beginning to make right your other  Serious wrongs?...Just a thought.  Tongue
« Last Edit: 2009 February 19, 04:10:44 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: 2009 February 19, 00:17:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay, Solander and yes - let us know when you've got the site back up Smiley

And if TSR closes down everyone, where the hell will they -learn- to make pay crap and steal fresh decent modders from?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Rum_Pig
Landlubber

Oink!

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2009 February 19, 00:19:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thing is, they won't be able to close everyone down. Smiley

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2009 February 19, 00:20:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good point Soggy Fox. On their site they thank a bunch of free people for making CC what is is now. Do they think they could do that themselves?

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: 2009 February 19, 00:28:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Solander-

I am so happy about your new policies.  I cannot applaud you enough.  Since you are doing this and the new Black Pearl is pretty much doing the same thing, that is two big areas that Thomas is directly responsible for going from anti-booty to a more actual neutral, but fair stance that allows booty links. 

Thanks Thomas, you rock!   Kiss

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2009 February 19, 00:33:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No they won't try to close everyone down, just the ones that aren't useful and/or meek.

Inactive
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: 2009 February 19, 01:25:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for all the well wishes, we all really appreciate the support  Kiss

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2009 February 19, 01:50:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My current husband grew up being best friends with my exhusband.  When me and current husband were married, current husband sent ex a thank you card which said, "Thanks for being a dick!"

I almost want to send something like that to Thomas. Because honestly, Thomas has done more to help the cause that he tries to fight.  I know I was leaning when I first started coming here, but I didn't fall over until I saw those screen shots.

So, keep up the good work, Thomas! God bless you and thank you for being a dick. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Sarahsuke
Landlubber

INFJ - The S is for Sucks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: 2009 February 19, 02:00:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO I just logged into TSR (to see if I was banned yet  Tongue ..) and they took ALL my "kudos" away! Oh noooees! LMFAO! That is soo hilarious!
"How dare you associate with those filthy pirates! Now we'll make sure you'll never be able to participate in our (obviously-rigged) lottery!" Cheesy
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2009 February 19, 02:08:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My current husband grew up being best friends with my exhusband.  When me and current husband were married, current husband sent ex a thank you card which said, "Thanks for being a dick!"

I almost want to send something like that to Thomas. Because honestly, Thomas has done more to help the cause that he tries to fight.  I know I was leaning when I first started coming here, but I didn't fall over until I saw those screen shots.

So, keep up the good work, Thomas! God bless you and thank you for being a dick. 

Is it me being soppy, or is that actually quite sweet?
They always do say "true love comes to those who wait"!
In my case it was "distance makes the heart grow fonder", considering the other half is actually from quite a distance away from me originally, he lived in South Wales I lived in North Wales (UK), so there was a hek of a distance between us!
Did you vision youself being with your ex-hubby's friend while you were with him Darqstar? Sorry, OT I know, but these sorts of stories lighten my heart and make me go Awww Tongue Smiley

Updated April 30th!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: