PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 21:33:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Reflex forum is now closed
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Reflex forum is now closed  (Read 90712 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Reflex forum is now closed
« Reply #195 on: 2009 February 18, 18:55:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dude - remove personal information - even Atwat's. Not cool. We don't harass. All better.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2009 February 18, 19:02:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmmm... anyone else having problem accessing coconuts alternate site (w/o the mustbedestroyed addy)?

http://www.tsrcoconut.info/
KatrinaHighKick
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2009 February 18, 19:06:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmmm... anyone else having problem accessing coconuts alternate site (w/o the mustbedestroyed addy)?

http://www.tsrcoconut.info/

I've been having that all day. Eventually it goes through. A direct link to the mustbedestroyed URL works fine though.

Paysites? Just say Arr!
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2009 February 18, 19:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually I can't access it either. Huh Well maybe it will be back up later?

*will always think ahead Cala-my apologies!*   Kiss

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2009 February 18, 19:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I couldn't get to it either with that link. I had to look for the post that had to link to the new entry, and I had no problem.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
eefje
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: 2009 February 18, 19:49:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the people that care to know and don't know yet: Black Pearl Sims will be open at 11 pm GMT this evening.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: 2009 February 18, 20:47:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hurray!

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Solander
ARR!

This is me ;)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: 2009 February 18, 21:34:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that's definately a shame.

And did convince me and Funny that Pimp my Sims.com will move from a strict "neutral" position with no pirates or pay content policy to a "we will not use any pirated content ourselves and will respect copyright claims of third party creators" but will also link to sites containing pirated content. And Pimp my Sims.com 2.0 ( yes, we are not dead and yes, we will start again soon and yes, that's a stupid name i know, but the upcoming relaunch is simply an enhanced version of the old, not longer up to date site) will contain a feature, where users can link to creations based on some stuff from our site. And we will allow links to pirate sites there, too.

I always thought this kind of "war" would end in the long run, but obviously it doesn't. And our decision to leave our strict "no pirates" position in favour of a more moderate position will be flanked by a absolutely strict "no commercial use" policy. Meaning that no paysite will be allowed to use a single file in whatever download, if it is not available for free 24/7 for everyone.

I know, somewhat off topic Wink
« Last Edit: 2009 February 22, 00:03:30 by Solander » Logged

Webmaster of Pimp my Sims.com
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2009 February 18, 21:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very awesome to know your new site policies! Let us know when the new site's up too! Wink

Quite honestly I think it is very sad how far everything has gone. The fact that TSR planned (and sickly celebrated in) the destruction of a very well known, respected and NEUTRAL site is just..no words. It's smart to assume if they are warring against neutral grounds what the heck they will do to the other sites. Because let's face it they will not be happy until they have turned the Sims community into a TSR monopoly-they want no other competition! It truly is US (everyone NOT tsr) vs THEM.

Very ridiculous. Oh well, they have pissed a LOT of people off. Luckily their foolishness and greed trump any intelligence they may have had. Wink

If it wasn't for coconut's blog we wouldn't have any proof of all their awful "behind the back alley" shameful tactics! I'm just glad others are starting to see the BS that is tsr
« Last Edit: 2009 February 18, 22:13:44 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2009 February 18, 22:02:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Solander, I think I love you! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2009 February 18, 22:10:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I always thought this kind of "war" would end in the long run, but obviously it doesn't.

Well it became in TSR's eyes a war against anyone but them. RSF was a peaceful, neutral site (not forgetting charming amounts of glitter  Grin) so attacking and destroying them...? Well, no words on it. The screenshot you quoted is shocking, and as much as it is a horrid, stark revelation, thank you to Coconut for showing it.

Good luck with the future site, Solander  Smiley

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2009 February 18, 22:45:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well said, Sabian.  I've been worried that sims fan sites would turn into one big conglomeration of stuff that's exactly the same as other stuff.  Another reason  to continue the fight against the way TSR operates.

Solander, I've always been a big fan of your site and am glad to read about your new policy.

I was willing to give Thomas the benefit of the doubt re his role in shutting down RSF until I saw the coconut's screenshot.  The man is an utter fool.  He keeps shooting himself  in all of his big floppy feet.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2009 February 18, 22:53:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All that fighting over who was responsible for the baleeting. Come you guys, no more fighting. I haz a sad. Cry 
Can't you all just be equatards and get along? People might think you're petty.

On a happier note. At least now we know the asshat can count backwards from 5. Maybe next he can get Dot to explain shape.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Irish Wench
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2009 February 18, 22:54:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To Jonesi and the Black Pearl Sims staff and crew, I am sorry for what you have been through because of these arrogant assholes. I know you will come back bigger, better and stronger because of the trial you have been through. And you have discovered a whole other world of friends and supporters you never knew you had.

To Solander, great to know you are bringing your site back. Love the site and love the new policy.

Kiss
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2009 February 18, 23:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that's definately a shame.

And did convince me and Funny that Pimp my Sims.com will move from a strict "neutral" position with no pirates or pay content policy to a "we will not use any pirated content ourselves and will respect copyright claims of third party creators" but will also link to sites containing pirated content. And Pimp my Sims.com 2.0 ( yes, we are not dead and yes, we will start again soon and yes, that's a stupid name i know, but the upcoming relaunch is simply an enhanced version of the old, not longer up to date site) will contain a feature, where users can link to creations based on some stuff from our site. And we will allow links to pirate sites there, too.

I always thought this kind of "war" would end in the long run, but obviously it doesn't. And our decision to leave our strict "no pirates" position in favour of a more moderate position will be flanked by a more strict "no commercial use" policy. Meaning that no paysite (including the wellknown three-letters-site) will be allowed to use a single file in whatever download, if it is not available for free 24/7 for everyone.

I know, somewhat off topic Wink

Yay! Great news. TSR is digging it's own grave. It's awesome.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: