PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 20:57:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Reflex forum is now closed
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Reflex forum is now closed  (Read 90708 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Reflex forum is now closed
« Reply #150 on: 2009 February 16, 19:43:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?page_id=15 - read this, work sequentially.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Ali
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 2009 February 16, 20:17:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

damn .. and we've just nicely got over the Walt fall out

never ceases to amaze me, the lows that people will sink to  Angry
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2009 February 16, 20:45:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Thomass has to use a ladder and shovel to get that low, but he does seem to enjoy it, which is a pity.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2009 February 17, 00:15:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Thomass has to use a ladder and shovel to get that low, but he does seem to enjoy it, which is a pity.

The measure of lowness being subjective of course.

What I find almost sad is that by listening to ThomASS's stupid suggestion, she gets all of the flak while he sits in his tower in the tsr clouds relatively unscathed. Oh, don't get me wrong.  Marcela is a scumball, too.
Wink
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2009 February 17, 00:19:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The measure of lowness being subjective of course.

What I find almost sad is that by listening to ThomASS's stupid suggestion, she gets all of the flak while he sits in his tower in the tsr clouds relatively unscathed. Oh, don't get me wrong.  Marcela is a scumball, too.
Wink

His mico-dick  *cough* must be very satisfying *gag* Ok bad image. Lips sealed But seriously: What has he done for her lately? *duh duna duh* (sorry that damned song is now in my head...) Roll Eyes Besides turn the community against her...(then again-actually she did that one herself by listening to the greedy assacles.)

Oh well stupid marcela is stupid.  Roll Eyes

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2009 February 17, 00:27:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

His mico-dick  *cough* must be very satisfying *gag* Ok bad image. Lips sealed

AHH! The bleach! It does nothing!
But seriously: What has he done for her lately? *duh duna duh* (sorry that damned song is now in my head...) Roll Eyes

That's how people like him operate. He's just an ego driven idiot who surrounds himself with yes-men and puppets. Anyone who doesn't share his doctrines is labeled the "nazi" "troll" "control-freak" (irony and self-awareness not intended). Meanwhile he makes them feel "speshul" and like their in on the joke.

People like Marcela drink his kool-aid and lap it all up. I don't exactly feel sorry for her. Who is stupider? The idiot or the idiot who follows him? But it does make a lot of sense if you look at it like the old swindler swindling his "student" scheme. 
siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2009 February 17, 00:37:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's how people like him operate. He's just an ego driven idiot who surrounds himself with yes-men and puppets. Anyone who doesn't share his doctrines is labeled the "nazi" "troll" "control-freak" (irony and self-awareness not intended). Meanwhile he makes them feel "speshul" and like their in on the joke.

People like Marcela drink his kool-aid and lap it all up. I don't exactly feel sorry for her. Who is stupider? The idiot or the idiot who follows him? But it does make a lot of sense if you look at it like the old swindler swindling his "student" scheme. 

You pretty much hit it all on target  Grin His little cult following is soo sick! I guess all he has to do is give them a hug and a mug and send them on their way to FA-dom. And they are hooked (until the kool-aid runs out). Defending his every criminal way. (as padre stated: "I'm embarrassed to admit I am starting to like this search and destroy bit very much!.-you can see a macro of it on pg 30 of paysite macros) It truly is nauseating to see how quick these fools are to jump on thoma$$'s bandwagon!! And the crap they do to "win" his affection! (Ie: Izazu commenting in coconut's blog...anything atwat does...)

Hopefully there is a revival of senses and logic-BUT that is a longshot. Undecided

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: 2009 February 17, 00:39:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stooopid Marcela is even more stupid than we all originally estimated. Not only did she order a forum that she had fuck all to do with to ban most of their staff, afterwards she went crying to a german speaking forum with a little sob story and when everyone disagreed with her she created some fake ass profiles to flame everyone and then promptly got banned.  Just shows how much attention she paid to the reflex forum, if the stupid bitch knew anything about forums she would know that staff can see IP addresses!

siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: 2009 February 17, 00:45:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stooopid Marcela is even more stupid than we all originally estimated. Not only did she order a forum that she had fuck all to do with to ban most of their staff, afterwards she went crying to a german speaking forum with a little sob story and when everyone disagreed with her she created some fake ass profiles to flame everyone and then promptly got banned.  Just shows how much attention she paid to the reflex forum, if the stupid bitch knew anything about forums she would know that staff can see IP addresses!

HAHA thanks for sharing this awesome bit of info! MAN what a STUPID biatch! She should have asked thoma$$ for that ip generator thingie before she went in there trying to so valiantly defend "marcela's" honor! This made my night! lmao Cheesy

STUPID STUPID Marcela is STUPID STUPID! (sorry for the caps use yall..but I think it's warranted to express how really *ummhmm* stupid she really is!)

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2009 February 17, 00:50:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hopefully there is a revival of senses and logic-BUT that is a longshot. Undecided

Sadly, facts, logic, and sincere straightforward conviction aren't much in the face of majority rule. When I was a kid, I had a friend who swore up and down that the word "grudge" meant "promise" and that my take on the word was WRONG. Even going so far as to gather as many on the playground to say that "grudge" means "to promise or agree" and shake hands on it. She was right because she could convince people that she was. Not because she had any linguistic sense or taken the time to judge a simple word in context, like ever.

I still chuckle about that from time to time.

TSR is a big, shiny website, so people figure it can't be wrong. That's just how most people think. Numbers win.

Sorry, that's my last cynical post for the day.

And yes, Jonesi. STUPID STUPID Marcela. It should be her legal name now, on her ID, birth certificate. FTW
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: 2009 February 17, 01:22:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sadly, facts, logic, and sincere straightforward conviction aren't much in the face of majority rule. When I was a kid, I had a friend who swore up and down that the word "grudge" meant "promise" and that my take on the word was WRONG. Even going so far as to gather as many on the playground to say that "grudge" means "to promise or agree" and shake hands on it. She was right because she could convince people that she was. Not because she had any linguistic sense or taken the time to judge a simple word in context, like ever.

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 2009 February 17, 01:26:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?page_id=15 - read this, work sequentially.
Thanx calalily, I'd forgotten how much fun that was. I<3 izazu. I really do.

Oh and Marcela ya, she's just trying to edge her way into the Teutonic Twats club. Ain't gonna happen.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2009 February 17, 01:32:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's just a twat all her own  Wink  Shocked

LOL @ Devilfish! Lemmings go in TSR ocean. *plop*

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: 2009 February 17, 01:33:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah that's right.  There's no classifying her.  Shes completely classless  Grin

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2009 February 17, 01:48:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check out the Reflexsims homepage. LOL! Marcela, and Thomass and his ilk, should be eliminated via natural selection.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: