PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 07:54:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Reflex forum is now closed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Reflex forum is now closed  (Read 90570 times)
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Reflex forum is now closed
« Reply #90 on: 2009 February 13, 18:22:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm all for No Paysite To Live myself. Grin Paden, your title is appropriate on soooo many levels. *snickers*
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2009 February 13, 18:25:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm all for No Paysite To Live myself. Grin

Well, I prefer watching All my Freesites myself.

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
eefje
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2009 February 13, 18:27:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Danielle, and Nat! Er, Nat, while you're here, may I ask if the Black Pearl forum rules will be much different from the RSF ones?  I'd really appreciate it if linking to the booty were allowed. Maybe we could have a system like the one on insim, linking is allowed, but you must also link to the original creator? That seems pretty neutral to me ... But if that's not ok with everyone, don't worry I'll be good and avoid that second warning ...
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2009 February 13, 18:30:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*grabs some popcorn* And now as we return to As the TSR Burns (Or any of the cool ass other names! Make your choice Wink )

Thoma$$: (thought bubble) HAHA my micro-dick has worked!(wow it worked!) Reflexsimforum is now closed! Now noone will be able to talk about me!
ReflexTWAT: Oh how all this pirate hatin' and community destroying gets me in the mood for some thoma$$ lurvin! Umm btw, Can I be an FA? Ya know since everyone hates me now...and will never pay for my shit again?? What should I change my name to now??
Thoma$$: Sure, just sign my NDA and suck it bitch!
ATWAT: OH Hell nah bitch! Who do you think you are getting close to my Lurver! *slaps Marcella* :throws gypsy scarf over thoma$$ and pulls him near*
DOT: Umm Hey let me turn off my "shape" light first before ya get busy.

ETA: LOTS of Brainbleach and Rum!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2009 February 13, 18:44:28 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2009 February 13, 18:32:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about, "As the Assholes Burn" for a name?

Undecided   That would be the title for what happened after I ate at Taco Bell.   Lips sealed
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2009 February 13, 18:36:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*grabs some popcorn* And now as we return to As the TSR Burns (Or any of the cool ass other names! Make your choice Wink )

Thoma$$: (thought bubble) HAHA my micro-dick has worked!(wow it worked!) Reflexsimforum is now closed! Now noone will be able to talk about me!
ReflexTWAT: Oh how all this pirate hatin' and community destroying gets me in the mood for some thoma$$ lurvin! Umm btw, Can I be an FA? Ya know since everyone hates me now...and will never pay for my shit again?? What should I change my name to now??
ATWAT: OH Hell nah bitch! Who do you think you are getting close to my Lurver! *slaps Marcella* :throws gypsy scarf over thoma$$ and pulls him near*

Had to throw DOT and her shapes in there, didn't you. Nice touch.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2009 February 13, 18:40:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wink the only time I would sanction seeing "shapes" mentioned by her lol Besides...noone would want to see any of that secret forum action. Not even coconut. Lips sealed

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2009 February 13, 18:43:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eeew, cyberlove including Atwat, Dot and Thomass. Where's the brain bleach?Huh

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2009 February 13, 18:43:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's rad, siberiansunset...only you forgot the bits where atwat claws Marcella's eyballs from their sockets and Thomass' wife joins in on the fun.
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: 2009 February 13, 18:45:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Danielle, and Nat! Er, Nat, while you're here, may I ask if the Black Pearl forum rules will be much different from the RSF ones?  I'd really appreciate it if linking to the booty were allowed. Maybe we could have a system like the one on insim, linking is allowed, but you must also link to the original creator? That seems pretty neutral to me ... But if that's not ok with everyone, don't worry I'll be good and avoid that second warning ...

Pretty darn sure that's how it'll be running...

Siberian, you just made me LOL, thank you..Dot and her shape, classic!

siberiansunset
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2009 February 13, 18:46:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dragonballz, that'll be on the next episode Shocked hehe  Wink

Glad to make ya smile Jonesi and all  Cheesy (Sorry for the scary content use though! *shudders*)

Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2009 February 13, 18:52:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well at least you guys didn't lose the ability to nausiate people into forgetting their sorrow. *sighs blisfully*

Inactive
eefje
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2009 February 13, 18:58:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pretty darn sure that's how it'll be running...

Siberian, you just made me LOL, thank you..Dot and her shape, classic!

Jippee! Now I certainly can't wait! That'll be so much easier than constantly pm'ing people with links to the booty.
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2009 February 13, 19:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thomass' reply to fallonc after she closed her TSR membership:

"Hi there

The closure of the Reflexsims Forums is nothing to do with TSR. We have no influence over their site or forums. As we understand it, the owner of the website has passed ownership of their forums to someone else.

TSR promotes other fansites and positively encourages them, as we understand that we need diversity in our community, we certainly don’t think we should be the only site."

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2009 February 13, 19:12:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hell, I've been known to link to the Booty index and just title it "Booty" after someone links a pay site and ignores the rule about also posting the alternative. I don't think it's evil of me to do it, I look at it more like "equal opportunity".

The closure of the Reflexsims Forums is nothing to do with TSR. We have no influence over their site or forums. As we understand it, the owner of the website has passed ownership of their forums to someone else.

Suuuuuuuuuure, you didn't, Tommy, we believe that you didn't go to the cow, whining and bitch and making threats. We trust you when you tell us that you didn't throw an unholy shit fit and lie like a rug and brain wash yet another Teutonic twat into believing that you've been smeared with a paint brush loaded with liquid shit. Oh, I know, you are soooo misunderstood and fragile inside, just an absolute crumbly cookie for a heart. BULLSHIT! We know what you did there and aren't gonna back down, not for what you did and for the actions those two cunts took after your little shitfit tantrum. Stand up and grow a pair, or at least yank them from Atwat's mouth before you go round acting like you own every community that deals with this fandom on the intarwebz!

TSR promotes other fansites and positively encourages them, as we understand that we need diversity in our community, we certainly don’t think we should be the only site." Thomass of T$R

Remember that you read it here at PMBD, we now have the sanction of Thomass and company to exist! In fact, he positively promotes and encourages us, because he doesn't think HIS site ought to be the only one on the internet! Uh huh. Yeah. Right. I dunno whether to call bullshit or ram those words into his face and tell him to pack his bags to move out of his second house... All sarcasm aside, does he really think people are this damn dumb after seeing what just happened over the course of a day or two?
« Last Edit: 2009 February 13, 19:27:38 by Paden » Logged

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: