PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:50:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Reflex forum is now closed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Reflex forum is now closed  (Read 89461 times)
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Reflex forum is now closed
« Reply #75 on: 2009 February 13, 17:00:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You wrote a beautiful post over at SC, animefemme.  It was very moving.  I don't understand how Carol could attempt to kill an entire community with one impuslive action.  Thomas's slimy tendrils are very long (unlike other parts of his anatomy).

And yay for Pescado helping out once again.  It almost makes up for the babby roaster.  Cheesy

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2009 February 13, 17:01:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right when you thought it couldn't get any more pathetic and stupid, and that paysites couldn't look any worse, something new happens. It's like a soap opera.

Instead of just helping them off your server and sending them on their way, you decide to destroy an entire community with one click. You are fucking insane, woman. You are a complete asshole.

Well anyway, looks like they'll be back up soon without your help. And instead of making people forget about pirates, you helped them remember why paysites suck. And guess what, you are one of the worst personalities out there. What you did really doesn't help the affliates you wanted to suck up to at all. Thanks.

Inactive
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2009 February 13, 17:02:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, what I find hilarious is the fact that Thomass and so many others in this community try to demonize Pes and get people to see him as the "Evil" monster that is destroying the community but every time a site or forum in this community needs help Pes is there to the rescue.  If Thomass keeps trying to destroy sites or forums he will create a reputation for Pescado as the Angel of Hope instead.  I am sure that isn't what Thomass is trying to achieve.  

More exposure for TSR's crappy ethics and Coconut's blog.  I hope they never learn that the tiny bit of exposure that the info gets or that the pirates get buried within a site or forum is nothing compared to the amount of attention given to the situation after Thomass tries to get involved.  

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2009 February 13, 17:28:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know, what I find hilarious is the fact that Thomass and so many others in this community try to demonize Pes and get people to see him as the "Evil" monster that is destroying the community but every time a site or forum in this community needs help Pes is there to the rescue.  If Thomass keeps trying to destroy sites or forums he will create a reputation for Pescado as the Angel of Hope instead.  I am sure that isn't what Thomass is trying to achieve.  

More exposure for TSR's crappy ethics and Coconut's blog.  I hope they never learn that the tiny bit of exposure that the info gets or that the pirates get buried within a site or forum is nothing compared to the amount of attention given to the situation after Thomass tries to get involved.  

Well-said, scrappy. There is much talk of Thomass' effective "shooting himself in the foot" this time. He has no idea of what he's dealing with, nor the ball he has set to rolling. There are quite a few who were still on the file-sharing fence before this exploded, and he has managed to turn many more masses against him in one single action. Way to go, dumbass! You've just reincarnated yourself as the poster-child of stupidity.   
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2009 February 13, 17:29:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the rumours of Marcella allowing thomass onto reflexsims staff are true, does that mean trackers will be in the downloads from that site.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2009 February 13, 17:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If the rumours of Marcella allowing thomass onto reflexsims staff are true, does that mean trackers will be in the downloads from that site.

Where did you hear this?   Huh
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2009 February 13, 17:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't trust a payfile that Thomass even might have influence over.  You just never know.  Marcella has been uploading files to TSR for years so all of those files already have the trackers but it seems likely that he would suggest to her that he could help protect her from the 'big, bad pirates'.

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2009 February 13, 17:45:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it was over on sims cave, I will try and retrace my steps and get a link, whoever said it also said it was just a rumour though. 

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=10128.0

the thread at garden of shadows was shorter to search than the one at sims cave.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2009 February 13, 17:54:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Pescado has two goals in helping people. He wants their souls and more importantly, their CHEEZYPOOFS! Seriously, though, this is utter and total garbage. That woman seriously needs to get help for her recovery from cranial-rectal inversion, her brain has been damaged by lack of oxygen. Stupid cunt...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2009 February 13, 17:59:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really hope she isn't so dumb as to try to be an FA at TSR to eliminate the problems with pirates. Uh, Hi honey, we're there too. And she's only hurting herself, her crappy content isn't worth a sub for TSR. 

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: 2009 February 13, 18:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I gave him my soul but am keeping the cheezypoofs  Grin  I might as well unhide now too, so ello  Wink

dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2009 February 13, 18:06:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jonesi, if I didn't know better I'd think you were following me, eh?  Wink Welcome aboard!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: 2009 February 13, 18:17:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I must say you guys rock for taking a stand - they sure thought you'd knuckle under.  And extra kudos for taking a forum backup.  Kiss Even if 2 weeks is missing, all the Black Pearl members will be so happy to be back, they'll have it up to former levels in a couple of days.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2009 February 13, 18:18:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right when you thought it couldn't get any more pathetic and stupid, and that paysites couldn't look any worse, something new happens. It's like a soap opera.

But nouk, don't we like watching this soap opera?

*And we now return to The Life and Death of Paysites*

^I know it's a crappy title, but that was the only thing I could think of.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2009 February 13, 18:22:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about, "As the Assholes Burn" for a name?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: