PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 16:01:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Reflex forum is now closed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Reflex forum is now closed  (Read 90439 times)
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Reflex forum is now closed
« Reply #60 on: 2009 February 13, 11:20:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: SimARR
Seems she is now moderating them

She can moderate all she wants, but she's pretty much destroyed whatever reputation she had left in the community and earned herself a spot in the sim community's Hall of Shame along side Kathy, Walt and atwat. Also, I believe that Thomass' involvement in this mess will only prove to an even wider audience what we here at PMBD have been saying all along; he's a despicable person who'll go to any lengths to make sure that ALL simmers have to pay for user made content.
eefje
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2009 February 13, 12:14:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yesterday, I woke up and found out one of my favourite forums was changing names, and was all excited because they were finally going more explicitly against tsr. Now today I get home from uni and the whole situation has just exploded! I too am secretly (or not so secretly) hoping they'll go more to the pirate way. It's the only forum where I do a lot of posting, but I have already had a warning for my ... ehm 'pirate' sympathies. I sure hope they get their Black Pearl floating again soon, after it's been shot down by Carol like this.
devilsrope
ARR!

She's filled with secrets.

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2009 February 13, 12:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I see. Committing crimes is a-ok, but "illegal thoughts" (whatever those are) are a big no-no.

And, damn. I missed the guestbook goodness.

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2009 February 13, 13:38:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been relatively laid back about Thomas and his outrageous behavior, but now I'm FUMING.

Does he have to get his dirty hands into everything that was good about this community?

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2009 February 13, 14:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least with Coconut and the others who have left T$R, we have people who are willing to tell the truth and come forward with the illegal dealings that have gone on behind closed doors. I salute and applaud what they have done. To be honest, I never knew what went on at T$R until I joined here and realized what was going on. Nouk's forums pointed me here and I'm glad I came to read.

I feel sorry for the Reflex Sims forum folks. I'm sorry you all got the short end of the stick with someone who thinks they are all that and a bag of chips. However, I am glad that you all will open up under a new name and continue to have your community. People like Marcella are making people choose sides now. It won't be a pretty picture at the end of the day and I hope she realizes how much she has hurt only herself. If she expected to go on making money from pixels, she needs to find another job now. I'm glad more people are seeing what is happening in the larger scope of the Sims Community.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2009 February 13, 14:41:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww how sad! TSR finally deleted my screenshots STATING how CRIMINAL they are. At least they made it a few hours...I will continue to spread the word AGAINST you you ASSWADS, Shocked Cheesy Wink Thanks Coconut for exposing them for the creeps they are! And thoma$$'s involvement in the shutdown of Reflexforums will ONLY strengthen the cause AGAINST them. I love how stupid people blow up their own ships. Hah-Good news will still come of this sadness. I can't wait to see them explode! Shocked Grin

ETA:they finally *unpublished* my profile description...lmao OH nooes noone can read my screenies *eye roll* Can't wait for the black pearl to rise!!!!
 Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 2009 February 14, 17:20:08 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: 2009 February 13, 14:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Thomas doesn't shut up soon the whole Sims Community will be hosted by Pescado.  Cheesy

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2009 February 13, 15:04:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If Thomas doesn't shut up soon the whole Sims Community will be hosted by Pescado.  Cheesy

Oh and won't that be fun when Sims 3 comes around?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2009 February 13, 15:05:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the type of s**t that I would expect from a 12. " You won't do what I want so I'm going to close the forum ! Hmph!". If that's her attitude, then good riddance. Let someone who isn't a hormonal middle school girl start a new forum.

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2009 February 13, 15:25:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh and won't that be fun when Sims 3 comes around?

Definately. Thomass should shut up more - he fucks it up every single time - by the time Sims 3 comes out, at this rate there'll be paysites unable to link to anywhere but other paysites, and the booty the highest link of google.  I don't think I'm ever going to be able to leave servers under control of Pescado - except Sublime.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2009 February 13, 15:56:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wow... what a selfish bitch.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
jssimone
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2009 February 13, 16:02:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This makes me furious. I don't even have words, I'm so mad right now.

Angry
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: 2009 February 13, 16:29:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone over at the Cave was asking for a link to coconuts blog. Hadn't heard of it before they started talking about it over there. Thomas really doesn't think his thoughts through....lol. I thought I was burnt!  Cheesy

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
dragonballz
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2009 February 13, 16:39:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stupidly when I signed on here I chose to hide my identity, but seeing as I don't give a shit anymore: I'm animefemme69 over at (the now defunct) RSF.

This morning was like coming into a trainwreck. That forum is my life-blood of friends and family, and I'm not about to give it up without a fight. Call it selfish, but Thomass has never done anything that affected my life on a personal-level until now. As I stated on SimsCave, he can just keep flashing his arsehole to EA as usual, only I sincerely hope they go sparingly on the lube.

Of COURSE the high-and-mighty Marcella would be in his court...as long as she can still draw support and $$$ for her shitty meshes she's happy. Why would we expect anything different? Enjoy your jaunt in the sack with Thomass, Reflexionistin! I hope his micro-dick can satisfy you.

*danielle*
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2009 February 13, 16:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stupidly when I signed on here I chose to hide my identity, but seeing as I don't give a shit anymore: I'm animefemme69 over at (the now defunct) RSF.

This morning was like coming into a trainwreck. That forum is my life-blood of friends and family, and I'm not about to give it up without a fight. Call it selfish, but Thomass has never done anything that affected my life on a personal-level until now. As I stated on SimsCave, he can just keep flashing his arsehole to EA as usual, only I sincerely hope they go sparingly on the lube.

Of COURSE the high-and-mighty Marcella would be in his court...as long as she can still draw support and $$$ for her shitty meshes she's happy. Why would we expect anything different? Enjoy your jaunt in the sack with Thomass, Reflexionistin! I hope his micro-dick can satisfy you.

*danielle*

That was a magnificent rant!  *Claps*  Bravo!

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: