PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 10:12:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Reflex forum is now closed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Reflex forum is now closed  (Read 90456 times)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
Re: Reflex forum is now closed
« Reply #45 on: 2009 February 13, 06:22:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's really the least of her problems, a messy guest book, at least to me.  I imagine in the end she'll have to go crawling back to Thoma$$ because no one will buy her paycrap anymore.  And I'd not be surprised at all if some of these neutral folks pick a side - because at the end of the day - the pirates will help neutral folks and the paysites will screw them in a bad way.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Sigmund
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2009 February 13, 06:49:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really have to wonder if she thought this one through, because surely the people who willingly donated money to the forum are going to be more likely to become anti-paysite now that she's shown paysite owners to be incredibly self-centered and greedy. Maybe someone should thank her for helping us out.  Roll Eyes Anyway, I did have an account at the forum (though I didn't post much) and did my part in leaving an appropriately angry message in her guestbook. I hope she has fun reading them all.

I sing along with elevator music.
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2009 February 13, 06:55:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I just got off of work to see this. I loved the forum but never quite knew how to feel about the association with reflexsims.de (which was full of crap.). I guess I finally got my answer.

Oh and I posted a link to the lovely booty in Marcellas guestbook. I figured since she doesn't want to be associated with the pirates she might not like that too much  Grin

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2009 February 13, 06:58:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Unfreaking-believable.  What kind of bullshit is this! Seriously-this is some major censorship/ass kissing. I am so f'ing pissed off right now! Who the hell does she think she is!? All made up lies? WTF! Greed and stupidity is ruining this community. I seriously just want to throw my games in the trash and say F U EA, TSR, MARCELLA & CAROL. I have screenshots of my posts to the "taboo" Reflex thread (or the thread that got them closed!) and they are going up on TSR.  Just block my f'in account THOMA$$. (might as well since you will NEVER get even so much as a penny from me)

All this nonsense just bc some greedy bastards THINK they OWN the community! You think you can just keep slapping everyone in the face??
I can't even begin to imagine the feelings of the hardcore reflex members (I only joined back in November..) That's OK-the site will be back and running and be better than ever. Remember karma is a bitch and it has your names written all over it.

*FLIPS YOU OFF YOU GREEDY CRIMINALS* Angry
« Last Edit: 2009 February 13, 19:24:56 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009 February 13, 07:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: raebchen
I loved the forum but never quite knew how to feel about the association with reflexsims.de (which was full of crap.).

Exactly. The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that the evil cow was just insanely jealous of the more talented creators who contributed to the forum and needed any excuse to shut them down. If you've ever downloaded her sketchy looking crap from the booty you'd understand why she'd be so jealous. She wasn't fit to lick Jonesi's or any of the other's boots.
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2009 February 13, 07:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All the good creators have left TSR, anyway. I think the debate thread at RSF will be backed up, just like the rest of the forum. I wonder if Tomass talks about this in his private forums. I'd love to read moar Coconut juicy news.

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009 February 13, 07:44:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: raebchen
I loved the forum but never quite knew how to feel about the association with reflexsims.de (which was full of crap.).

Exactly. The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that the evil cow was just insanely jealous of the more talented creators who contributed to the forum and needed any excuse to shut them down. If you've ever downloaded her sketchy looking crap from the booty you'd understand why she'd be so jealous. She wasn't fit to lick Jonesi's or any of the other's boots.

Lol, I actually did download some reflexsims stuff from the booty just to hit the delete button once I saw it's full ugliness in my beloved Sims' homes. It took me a long time to realize that the stuff in the forum wasn't made by the same person that was responsible for said ugliness, and allow it in my game.

Anyway, Thomass is pretty stupid. Every time he takes a hit in this 'war' between pirates and paysites, it bites him in the ass. When they shut down coconut, it was only a matter of time until s/he found a new home (repeatedly!). Now, every member of the rsf is going to be turning to the side that serves rum and cookies. Which is stupid as they were neutral before. And the forum is just going to continue under a different name.

Official member of the "army of disillusioned miscreants" and proud of it! *waves at Thomass*
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2009 February 13, 07:59:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Thomas has never been smart. All he cares about is getting us shut down. So if that means everyone turns against him in the path, so be it, because when he exposes us as the dirty people we are, everyone will be crawling back to him apologizing for thinking he was wrong. Thats my guess as to what Thomas is thinking about this war, not that I would ever want to be in his head.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
raebchen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009 February 13, 08:12:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Thomas has never been smart. All he cares about is getting us shut down. So if that means everyone turns against him in the path, so be it, because when he exposes us as the dirty people we are, everyone will be crawling back to him apologizing for thinking he was wrong. Thats my guess as to what Thomas is thinking about this war, not that I would ever want to be in his head.

Haha, I think coconut, pescado and the pirates are Thomass' "Moby Dick".

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2009 February 13, 09:10:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats an interesting way to put it. lol

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
BoogerNabbingCrust
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2009 February 13, 09:21:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, so much for posting in her "guest book". She deleted them, i only see one or two now. There was alot more a few minutes ago, oh well.  Angry
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2009 February 13, 09:25:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Warning Pic Spam ahead! (but the good kind Wink )*
She's trying her damnedest to remove all the negative comments! LMAO They are just flowing in!! Cheesy

I have a screenie of my lurve message to her Smiley If she deleted my comment I'll just post it back here!
ETA: hah at least I was able to salvage some other comments too! You can't delete these biatch! Shocked

FAT COW! Tongue  Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2009 February 13, 21:44:42 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Rum_Pig
Landlubber

Oink!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2009 February 13, 09:45:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh, she restored all the good comments and deleted the ones that were truthful about the crap she did.

SimARR
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2009 February 13, 10:19:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seems she is now moderating them Sad
lena_lee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2009 February 13, 10:40:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must say: I LURV teh DRAMA  [does a happy dance]
I never was a fan reflex' creations... I loath them, that is! But that forum did have some nice free stuff. However, they sort of seemed sort of pro-paysite so I never commented or joined any discussions there (+generally being a lurker and all).

Seems she is now moderating them Sad
yep! she's cleaned up all the drama, and left just the praises (to boost her selfesteem  Tongue)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: