PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 07:16:27

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Reflex forum is now closed
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Reflex forum is now closed  (Read 90449 times)
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Re: Reflex forum is now closed
« Reply #30 on: 2009 February 13, 03:34:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, because she talked to Thomas, she believes that all the actual screenshot proof is a lie?  This is not cake.  There is no lie, except Thomas's and Anita's lies. 

I am floored by her level of denial.  Absolutely floored.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2009 February 13, 03:36:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She would fit right in as a FA at TSR wouldn't she.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2009 February 13, 03:39:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who is she on tsr, anyway? Rum Nate, that seems to be the idea behind this. Maybe some sort of thomas ass-kissing hazing thing? *shudder*
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2009 February 13, 03:44:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know if she is on TSR, I was just saying that she is one the same level of intelligence and denial as the FAs, so she would fit in with them well. But she said that she knows Thomas, and they talked about the paypal info thing, and he assured her that it was all a lie, that coconut made it all up. How you can believe that is beyond me, but whatever.

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Rum_Pig
Landlubber

Oink!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2009 February 13, 03:45:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone see the spoof newsletter site for TSR that someone posted on the thread over at The Sims Cave? I laughed till I cried.

Anyway, believing lies when there is hard proof in front of you just makes you either look like you have a peanut for a brain (sorry to all the peanuts!) or just plain greedy.

vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2009 February 13, 03:46:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hang on, hang on, hang on... the personal info sharing was totally made up?  HELLOOOOO, Screenshots?  HELLOOOOO, TSR admitted it on their own website? (sure, they figured we couldn't count the number of names - what was it?  5 or so?  As if any were ok but I digress)

Not that I've ever downloaded anything from that site but I won't be in future.

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2009 February 13, 03:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone see the spoof newsletter site for TSR that someone posted on the thread over at The Sims Cave? I laughed till I cried.

Anyway, believing lies when there is hard proof in front of you just makes you either look like you have a peanut for a brain (sorry to all the peanuts!) or just plain greedy.

this one?  http://thesimsresource.info/
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2009 February 13, 03:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. According to TSR everything Coconut has come out with has been attention seeking lies, and the pictures were all fake.

Rum_Pig
Landlubber

Oink!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2009 February 13, 03:53:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

this one?  http://thesimsresource.info/

Yeah, that one Cheesy

I_luv_the_booty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2009 February 13, 03:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes. According to TSR everything Coconut has come out with has been attention seeking lies, and the pictures were all fake.

Wow!!! That chick must be a first class idiot to actually believe that screenshots of FORUM POST were faked...I bet thomass is probably starting to believe that lie himself. What a shame.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2009 February 13, 03:58:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The people at TSR that saw this stuff probably have deluded themselves so much that they believe everything coconut comes out with is fake, and there is no way coconut can be able to get into that "private" forum.

aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2009 February 13, 05:09:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Marcela/Reflexsims.de was at TSR a long time before. She left to open her current paysite. Which proves that she's just a bitch who was afraid to lose "donators". Well, now, i'm sure she's lost a lot, not because of the debate thread, but because of what she did to the forum.
A lot of people are standing up at the Simscave to talk. I was afraid that some will leave after this but they showed up and expressed their support.

Suck this, Thomass!! Seriously, he forgot that a lot of TSR members are also from RSF,and won't be too pleased with what happened.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 13, 05:49:00 by aeris » Logged

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2009 February 13, 05:19:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aeris, please? There is always a space after a comma or period. I find your posts intelligent and thought-out and I would like to read them, but I cringe whenever appropriate spaces are ignored. I don't like skipping posts, but I find myself skipping over your contributions to the discussion. :/

Come visit Sammytopia
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2009 February 13, 05:49:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry! I edited my post.  Cheesy

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2009 February 13, 06:09:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's gonna have a great time cleaning out her guest-book. Grin There are a good many angry peoples...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: