PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 01, 11:10:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Is it just me?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Is it just me?  (Read 16445 times)
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #30 on: 2006 December 21, 06:52:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A new name with atrocious spelling. How cute. Basically you have proved your 12ness, thank you.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #31 on: 2006 December 21, 07:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Probably shouldn't have drank the Kool-Aid.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #32 on: 2006 December 21, 09:54:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "anonomus"

Anyway why don't you put some chocolate Preparation H on ya hiney and bite it yourself, I bet its refreshing

Giving 12 year olds a bad name!

Well, back to topic, 11dots makes me see "11dots"...... o0o0o0oh :shock:
Is it just me?
« Reply #33 on: 2006 December 21, 10:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lookatmytreasurechest"
I was just trying to joke around, but I guess jokes are foriegn to this forum?  :roll:

It's called 'personal boundries'. Are those a foreign concept to you?

Welcome to real life, where you don't get to say whatever the fuck you want and then go "But it was a jooooke why don't you have a sense of humour?!?!?!" when the target isn't amused.
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #34 on: 2006 December 21, 10:31:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A joke? This is serious business.

Quote from: "Renatus"
Welcome to real life, where you don't get to say whatever the fuck you want and then go "But it was a jooooke why don't you have a sense of humour?!?!?!" when the target isn't amused.

I did that to my ex-boyfriend all the time. I guess that's why he dumped me... :cry:

karu
ARR!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #35 on: 2006 December 21, 15:17:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: ".torque."

Many a truth is told in jest.  Some truths, too painful or too likely to provoke, can be spoken only when the listener has been disarmed by laughter.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #36 on: 2006 December 22, 04:33:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "karu"
Quote from: ".torque."

Many a truth is told in jest.  Some truths, too painful or too likely to provoke, can be spoken only when the listener has been disarmed by laughter.

And some people are just assholes.

lookatmytreasurechest
ARR!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #37 on: 2006 December 22, 05:55:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lemmiwinks"
A new name with atrocious spelling. How cute. Basically you have proved your 12ness, thank you.

Um no new name here buddy. Smiley I do believe that Pescado can tell you that Wink if he checks the IP or however you find out if the same person makes 2 different accounts..... Also why has this become such a major issue? I tried to make a joke out of my misreading something, knowing I'd get some smart ass comments about it, and get a good laugh and I don't know if I'm reading into this too much but are some of you upset? It's hard to portray emotions in a typed enviroment. Seriously it was supposed to be fun! Some of y'all are bein a little serious.... I'm just someone who likes to have fun..... What's goin on? What'd I do/say that was so horrible for y'all to react in this manner? *confused as Hell right now*

quot;Am I cursed, while on this earth?
Cause I can't find, better days...." Z-Ro
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #38 on: 2006 December 22, 05:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not upset.  When I told you to bite my ass, I even put a little tongue smiley on the end - how much clearer than that can I get?

I believe everyone needs to chill out.  but meh, whatever.
lookatmytreasurechest
ARR!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #39 on: 2006 December 22, 06:03:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"
I was just trying to joke around, but I guess jokes are foriegn to this forum?  :roll:

It's called 'personal boundries'. Are those a foreign concept to you?

Do you mean when I said to "bite my shiny metal ass" ( phrase used in the cartoon show Futurama by Bender the robot) and BlueSoup said to bite her ass and I replied in a joking manner? I thought she was joking back with me when she said that, that's why I replied like that. If I offened BlueSoup, then BlueSoup can say something to ME. I'm grown, with a playful side, but non-the-less grown. I can aplogize if I offended someone but I need to be approached as an ADULT, and be let known I offened that person.(*EDIT*<-- I hope that didn't sound harsh. I'm just trying to clear this up) So um yea sorry if I offended anyone by trying to joke around and make some friends Maybe I went about it in the wrong way. I was lead to believe that y'all were a cool bunch of people who had an odd sense of humor (which I liked). Then again you're nothing but a derrty good for nothing band of pirates!! (THAT was a JOKE for those of you who don't know!)

lookatmytreasurechest
ARR!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #40 on: 2006 December 22, 06:05:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
I'm not upset.  When I told you to bite my ass, I even put a little tongue smiley on the end - how much clearer than that can I get?

I believe everyone needs to chill out.  but meh, whatever.

That's what I had figgered! Smiley Thanks for clearing that up! But that was the only thing I could think of as to WHY people would be upset. Maybe they felt I had disrespected you! From what I've seen you can hold your own so like I said I was confused.... But thanks! You're cool in my book!! (Although I have been told I'm an idiot, so I guess it's not too high of an honor!!) LMAO!

lookatmytreasurechest
ARR!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #41 on: 2006 December 22, 06:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That depends...... is it chewy, juicy, ripe, or firm??? LMAO!!!

"Go mow some lawns, bitch."

Last post for the night!! In response to this: I got your bitch!! I *LOVE* people like you! You're so cute callin people names on the internet! Smiley LOL what's next? You're gonna email me an ass-whooping? Smiley

Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #42 on: 2006 December 22, 06:53:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last post for the night!! In response to this: I got your bitch!! I *LOVE* people like you! You're so cute callin people names on the internet! Smiley LOL what's next? You're gonna email me an ass-whooping? Smiley

You obviously have no idea what that phrase references, do you?
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #43 on: 2006 December 22, 07:01:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yawn. This stopped being funny...like forever.
lookatmytreasurechest
ARR!

View Profile
Is it just me?
« Reply #44 on: 2006 December 22, 07:20:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Denimjo"

You obviously have no idea what that phrase references, do you?

OK since I'm still here I thought I should answer this. And you are right I DON'T know. I was just assuming it was just a rude comment meant to upset me. It made me laugh. Since lemmiwinks called me a 12 yr old poser (basically) I just assumed that the previous comment was another jest..... I read all the replies before replying. I've never heard that phrase though..... What does it mean??

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: