PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 15:21:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PMBD Baby Roast
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PMBD Baby Roast  (Read 68476 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #120 on: 2009 January 01, 23:07:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

or any of those people whose site he rescued from Walt.

Correction: Pescado comes into the staff area of InSIM to speak with the staff, he doesn't order us about like we are minions, which is a big difference to how he works in #grah. We've had a staff chat once and that was in a different channel. Please to be getting your facts or assumptions right.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: 2009 January 01, 23:09:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think you mistake bitching and defending with P&L.

I know I did.  I saw you lurking, thought you were pointing and laughing, but then you had to open your mouth.  Pitiful.  You are surprisingly similar to a yappy lap dog.

Don't you have some "Bear is driving car" jokes or "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" rewrites to do in #grah, anyway?  You don't want your jokes to start getting stale on you.
arrrohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2009 January 02, 00:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're kind of in a bind about sporking the writing, aren't you? I mean to have any idea about the jokes, you'd have to read what I wrote, but you all swear black and blue never to give me that kind of attention. So either you're a hypocrite or a liar.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2009 January 02, 00:46:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why don't you engage in witty repartee with a kitchen appliance, I'm sure it will find your company and wit much more sparkling and inspiring than we do. The only awe we feel for you is in your dogged determination to keep being an annoying prat who believes she actually matters in the cosmic scheme of things. You're nothing more than a flea bite upon the ass of a dog when it comes down to it. Now that you know the truth, please go and digest it quietly in the corner, if that massive ego of yours can get around to accepting it. Oh, wait, you're rohina, Lady of Teflon Armour and nothing sticks to you aside from your own self-righteous mannerisms. Go shit in your own back yard and get out of ours.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2009 January 02, 00:52:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're kind of in a bind about sporking the writing, aren't you? I mean to have any idea about the jokes, you'd have to read what I wrote, but you all swear black and blue never to give me that kind of attention. So either you're a hypocrite or a liar.

We only give you attention when we want something to laugh about.  You're always good for providing hours of amusement. We don't even have to come and find you to poke you with a stick, you come running to us!   Now, come back and make that same tired joke about how "Oh, I don't care, I'm just here to P&L"   At least you seem to believe that. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2009 January 02, 01:08:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rohina, I seriously pity you more than I pity anyone else I have ever met on the internet.

arrrohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2009 January 02, 01:14:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rohina, I seriously pity you more than I pity anyone else I have ever met on the internet.

Well, it's good to know that I am not an object worthy of pity then. Are you still trying to track down evidence of how I hacked into Pescado's accounts? Oh, wait! Maybe this WHOLE babby thing is actually ME, hacking into Pescado's accounts again!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2009 January 02, 01:26:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only babby here is you and from the smell of it, your diaper is full of it, just like you are.

arrrohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2009 January 02, 01:28:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good old Paden, always with the scatalogical insults. You know, ass rape, diapers, talking about people's bottoms. Freud certainly had your number.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2009 January 02, 01:33:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sigh* Same boring garbage from the same boring garbage. *yawn* Lame rohina is lame.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2009 January 02, 01:38:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same bitch, different year.   Cheesy 

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
arrrohina
Horny Turkey
Grammar Police

"So MEAN!"

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2009 January 02, 01:39:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree, armywife. Paden is remarkably similar.
Myth
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2009 January 02, 01:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hilarity ensues.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2009 January 02, 01:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, I do believe that if it is a PMBD project, Rohina, it should be done by members at PMBD.  Cala is a great creator and she takes a lot of pride in her work.  She has never taken any shortcuts.  We don't need to be summoned to grah in order to put a project together.  Creativity works much better out in the open where everyone can participate and add to the ideas submitted.

Cala, I've IM'ed Squinge to see if he would be willing if you would like him to do the modding.  I also give you my best New Year's rum and toast to your awesomeness.  

Paden.... Kiss  You can be my bitch any day.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2009 January 02, 01:49:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

rohina, thank God I'm in no way similar to you in anything but gender. I don't post where I'm not wanted, even though I do read.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: