PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 21:27:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PMBD Baby Roast
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PMBD Baby Roast  (Read 69144 times)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
PMBD Baby Roast
« on: 2008 December 28, 15:39:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But we *DO* make you sell your soul!

Yes, but souls aren't really worth much anyway. 

I am looking forward to the annual baby roast.  I still haven't gotten my invitation.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #1 on: 2008 December 28, 17:13:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Y'all ain't getting mah cheezy poofs.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #2 on: 2008 December 28, 17:55:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am looking forward to the annual baby roast.  I still haven't gotten my invitation.
That is because we have yet to find a faffy artiste to make us a sim-baby-roaster, and with the age of TS2 drawing to a close, it's a bit late for that.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #3 on: 2008 December 28, 18:07:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is because we have yet to find a faffy artiste to make us a sim-baby-roaster, and with the age of TS2 drawing to a close, it's a bit late for that.

I'll make it if you mod it.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #4 on: 2008 December 28, 18:13:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll make it if you mod it.

I'll make a texture and do a bunch of recolors.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #5 on: 2008 December 28, 22:43:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But we *DO* make you sell your soul!

You have to have one to sell one....

Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #6 on: 2008 December 29, 19:44:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Would this object just be for our viewing pleasure? Or would you be able to roast actual Sim babies?

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #7 on: 2008 December 30, 07:26:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I derive no pleasure from mere viewing. It must therefore be functional. And actually roast babies. Furthermore, the timetable for baby-roasting is limited. We have about 2 weeks if we want this to make it to the MTS2 challenge, and not much longer if we want to make it while TS2 is still relevant. I suggest those SERIOUSLY interested therefore coordinate live in #grah, as forum response times are far too slow to get anything done in a timeframe which amounts to "yesterday".

Here's the basics:
1. We need an object mesh, probably animateable, that allows a baby to be placed upon it. A crib-type object is probably a good starting base.
2. It then needs to animate with roasting. Fire effects are easily attachable if a slot is provided for it, someplace below the roasting surface.
3. We must then have a "roasted" baby serving platter, which functions as a custom food-like object from which sims may draw forth plates of roasted baby.

Naturally, I can code all this if someone can mesh, texture, and animate it. But it has to happen soon!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2008 December 30, 07:29:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm out if it's grah thingie. I don't do chat.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 December 30, 07:32:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya'll are some seriously scary people sometimes.  Wink  I prefer cheezy poofs myself- even walked a mile each way to the gas station tonight to get some.     Ok, ok, I got more than that, but I made sure I got my poofs!

Also, someone should warn peoples when they move something. I thought I was losing it, I knew I'd seen this before. Then I realized someone (Pescado?!) moved it from one thread to it's own. Don't do that!  Tongue
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 December 30, 07:48:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, well, considering that the response times on a forum run in the minutes-to-hours-or-more range, it's not exactly a suitable venue for coordinating anything.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2008 December 30, 07:54:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, well, considering that the response times on a forum run in the minutes-to-hours-or-more range, it's not exactly a suitable venue for coordinating anything.

I agree - I just can't give my life into chat.  It's a time waster for me, and leads to badness. 

Visit Calalilysims

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 December 30, 08:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure "showing up to coordinate one project" counts as "giving your life to chat". As an example, this conversation could have been completed in about 5 seconds using a real-time channel instead of a forum.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2008 December 30, 08:29:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure "showing up to coordinate one project" counts as "giving your life to chat". As an example, this conversation could have been completed in about 5 seconds using a real-time channel instead of a forum.

Installing stuff like that inevitably leads to how about I check this today, and the next 9 hours magically disappear.  So I don't do it at all because I know I'll be tempted.  And while this may have taken 5 seconds in chat, I have used this time productively elsewhere. Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 December 30, 08:31:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Installing stuff like that inevitably leads to how about I check this today, and the next 9 hours magically disappear.  So I don't do it at all because I know I'll be tempted.  And while this may have taken 5 seconds in chat, I have used this time productively elsewhere. Smiley
Huh? Check WHAT? There's nothing to check. Did you spend your time "productively" thinking of utter nonsense, Stupid Calalily? Because that's what it LOOKS like.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: