PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 11:13:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 591982 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #1140 on: 2009 May 12, 17:08:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want my koala invasion and I want it now.
Koalas are a poor invasive species because they eat only a single specific food source that isn't native to anywhere else. Maybe if we genetically engineered some deadly killer koalas that were extremely clever, conniving creatures that ate humans...like, say, "Phascolarctus Bityness"...

You would like the drop bears, Pescado.  But they could live quite happily in California - LA has a surfeit of eucalyptus trees - they're drier over there than they are here and constantly fall onto houses, so you would get plenty of drop bears raining down eating you all.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: 2009 May 12, 23:08:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had actually gotten the creator name from MATY while reading through a thread, but thought I'd mention it here. Eris3000 at MTS2, also mentioned in this thread for her edible wedding cakes (or did I see that on MATY as well?) has made tons of custom food. It's probably old news, but I'm just downloading everything now, so I imagine I'm not the only one who hasn't seen it. Most of the food is on Eris3000's later pages, so you have to poke through his/her downloads.

« Last Edit: 2009 May 13, 04:49:04 by LadyDea » Logged

Come visit Sammytopia
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: 2009 May 12, 23:14:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She also makes some gorgeous showers, tubs and sinks at MTS 2. I haz them! Grin

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: 2009 May 13, 00:49:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@LadyDea

Your link is missing an 8.

Eris3000

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: 2009 May 13, 04:49:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fiddlesticks, fixed. Merci beaucoup, kenmtl.

Come visit Sammytopia
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: 2009 May 13, 05:52:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't understand people who build homes in the woods, like these new subdivisions, then complain when they see a bear wanders by or see a wild cat in their back yard.
I'm of the view that if you choose to live in the sticks, you should EXPECT to encounter wildlife. Me, I expect that bears and other wildlife will occasionally be seen in my yard, as a direct effect of my choosing to live in the sticks and have a yard that consists of several square miles of space. In fact, I prefer it this way. They are tastier than human neighbors.

Not to mention more considerate! They certainly never call the cops if your music is too loud, or drive by at forty miles over the speed limit. Hell, they'll even dispose of your garbage, if you let them. Very good neighbors, indeed. Bears, wolves, moose, fox, even freaking sandhill cranes, they're all predictable. They act exactly like they always do and only surprise you if you're dumb enough to stumble across them unawares. Of the many, many moose I've met, only one has been truly insane. I cannot, however, say the same of humans. Personally, I've never understood why people get all upset when they see one of those wimpy little lower 48 black bears at the community playground. I'd be more freaked out if it were an old, bald guy with a big beard and a dark outfit lurking around the kiddos.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: 2009 May 13, 10:49:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are they pretty?  If you like Fallout 3 they are - nice to see freesite creators get some wider exposure:

http://kotaku.com/5251551/where-fallout-3-meets-the-sims

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
ferncapel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: 2009 May 13, 16:57:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dude, I don't mean to be rude or nitpicky ferncapel, but the exaggerated use of ellipses in your post makes it really hard to read. I'm sure you have something good to say, but I just can't read it. If you're ESL, again, I'm sorry.

Firstly, i am not a Dude!
I wouldn't really call it an exaggerated use of ellipses (An ellipsis can also be used to indicate a pause in speech, an unfinished thought or, at the end of a sentence, a trailing off into silence) its just a habit that i write in that fashion as i'm thinking something through in my head...don't even realise i write like that sometimes. There i've done it again! I actually don't write like that most of the time!
If i'm ESL? well not sure what that means, after not having heard of the abbreviation before. I looked it up.
ESL - English as a Second Language. Is that what you are refering to?
I'm British, therefore i am English. English being my language and the country that actually spells and pronounces the English language correctly...unlike other English speaking countries that spell and pronounce common words incorrectly, and think it's the correct way! I think i know the English language well enough. Also using ellipses is certainly not an indication of being ESL, so why think that? Anyone in any language can use ellipses, i can not see how its a sign that i am not of English speaking origin.
Don't get me wrong, i doubt you intended offense, but i do not understant how using ellipses indicates a possible ESL!!!
I understand that it may be annoying (but not wrong) as ESkimo Pie said may be the issue so i will try to curb my ellipse abuse...if you'll refrain from using the word "Dude" as i find that irritating as i'm quite frankly not at all what the word alludes too! Smiley
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: 2009 May 13, 17:15:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um dude.
Whatever problem you have with Chaos is yours to deal with however you see fit. However

I'm British, therefore i am English. English being my language and the country that actually spells and pronounces the English language correctly...unlike other English speaking countries that spell and pronounce common words incorrectly, and think it's the correct way!

How was that was appropriate? You just insulted a LARGE contingent of members here for absolutely no reason. Good luck with all that.

FYI, some of us are ESL or EOL(to be more exact) and write better than you. So drop the fucking attitude.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: 2009 May 13, 17:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do we really need to bring in the whole "English language debate?" The language as a whole is bastardized from Latin/German/French/Norse with many others thrown in and really doesn't have anything that can actually be called "true" in its form. There are different regions of the world that use the language to communicate with and arguing semantics is going to get us nowhere but into a massive shit pot of an argument that, frankly, I couldn't give a shit less about. Wanna argue the proper use of the tool we communicate with? Take it to a site that specializes in it. So long as we understand each other in what we say, whether it be written or spoken in form, that ought to suffice.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Sigmund
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: 2009 May 13, 17:20:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think what ChaosInAMinor meant is that posts with an overuse of ellipses can be difficult to understand. As a general rule, once per post is plenty, otherwise it can be difficult to follow what is being said. Also, as a side note, I wouldn't worry too much about being called "dude". Here in the midwest, at least, it gets used plenty as a slang term for both genders.

Incidentally, your post lead me to believe that you are confusing American English and British English, which are in fact two different things, thus neither can be more "correct" than the other. (The English teacher in me just had to point that out. Wink)

I sing along with elevator music.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: 2009 May 13, 17:29:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then there is Canadian English  eh!!

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1152 on: 2009 May 13, 18:24:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And there is also Australian English (spelling is sort of a combination of American and British English).

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: 2009 May 13, 18:30:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm British, therefore i am English. English being my language and the country that actually spells and pronounces the English language correctly...unlike other English speaking countries that spell and pronounce common words incorrectly, and think it's the correct way! I think i know the English language well enough.

Heck, I'm British and I'm offended by this. You do realise that all countries around the world that learn English as a second language learn it from us, right? So if theirs is so bad, then ours must be equally as bad if not worse. Also, countries like America don't spell it incorrectly its just how its evolved over there. We spell colour with a U, they don't - just how they flow. Get over it already Roll Eyes

Also British does not equal English goddamnit, it equals BRITISH. Britain is made up of Scottish, Irish, Welsh and English people and are known collectively as British.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: 2009 May 13, 18:40:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Also British does not equal English goddamnit, it equals BRITISH. Britain is made up of Scottish, Irish, Welsh and English people and are known collectively as British.

You know, I have always wondered about that.  Seriously, I have.  But I was too afraid to ask, for fear it was something that everyone *but* me knew.  So, thank you for clearing that up for me.

Now, where does "UK?" fit into this?  I know it means United Kingdom, but what area does that cover? 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: