PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 08:29:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 597449 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #1080 on: 2009 May 08, 17:32:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I grew up in Iowa near the Des Moines River and when you'd go to the beaches there, it wasn't too uncommon to see rattlesnakes, water moccasins or cotton mouths. Scary as hell, specially if you were walking along the sandy bank of the river and what you think is a branch starts to rattle at you. Talk about turn tail and run like all hell.

Flying insects that bite and sting are common. Hornets, honey bees, wasps of all kinds exist to make your life hell if you're allergic to their venom. When I was little, a year above a six, I had extremely long hair and a couple of hornets got caught in my hair. Those bastards stung me at the base of the skull, right side, seven times. I was down sick for two weeks and don't remember any of the hospital time, which my mother always said was a blessing because apparently it didn't look good. (Skinny, half-starved looking little thing even though I ate like a horse and had energy that made the Tasmanian Devil look torpid.)

We've got the brown recluse and I think the black widow in both Iowa and Illinois. As for other critters that are unfriendly, there is always the skunk you scare the hell out of of while he's raiding your garbage cans if you aren't careful enough to put the lid on tightly. Raccoons will do the same thing, as will the opossum, but those guys won't spray you like a skunk will. I've heard that the wildcats are making a comeback, but haven't seen one so far.

Road hazards all year round are the deer looking for food and breeding. When I used to get out and about on my own, it was rare that they didn't declare Paden Season and try to make me hit them. They're almost as suicidal as the bunnies and squirrels! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: 2009 May 08, 17:34:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While browsing through Community lots, that I am such a junkie for, I found this  and my jaw dropped. Well, my first thought was, "Wow... she kicked those Maxis Twikkii ruins' asses."

Seeing it in game is breathtaking... And definitely free  Wink

Holy s**t! I'm not going to believe this one until I see it in the game for myself. Un-freakin'-believable!

Thanks for finding and sharing this.

The one who angers you, controls you.
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: 2009 May 08, 17:36:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank You Andais for reminding me of the existence of Awesims. Somehow I missed bookmarking that site when I first visited there. Now, I've got some nice, new pretties for my simmies.  Smiley

Paden: Wildcats AND coyotes in Illinois.  Shocked
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1083 on: 2009 May 08, 17:45:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

o_O.  Where did he get the dome roofs from? I have been mucking around with building houses and castles and stuff in hills and mountains, and would love to try a roof like that on one of them.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: 2009 May 08, 17:47:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen some foxes streaking through my backyard the last couple of weeks, too. To be honest, I don't know if I'll miss the wild life when we change residence or not. I sure the shit won't miss all of the fucking mice we've had streaming through, though. I'm still pissed about my art portfolio. Good news on that, before I told that family to fuck off, I was able to get the part of the collection back that my sister had in her possession, so I didn't lose it all, just the majority. A slice of bread is better than none at all, I guess.

mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: 2009 May 08, 18:05:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Foxes?? I forgot about those. Someone in my neighborhood saw one not too long ago.
Mice?? Oh boy... mice and spiders used to party in my house- until we got a cat.  Grin
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1086 on: 2009 May 08, 18:10:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The dome roofs are in game but, I am not certain which EP/SP they came with. I have not used them yet, but seeing that I may try them out.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1087 on: 2009 May 08, 18:12:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wall paper used in Awesims screenshot is by Grito

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: 2009 May 08, 18:16:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I have a cat and she wore herself into fitness from chasing those little fuckers. Cheesy

HugeLunatic, I have to say thanks for finding a way to recolour my fave modular stairs, that made my day to see that! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!! Cheesy

Andais
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: 2009 May 08, 18:24:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All hail HL!  Extreme font of information!  (nifty wallpapers at that site)

And, yes, thank you so very much for the recolorable art nouveau.  And the backless showers/tubs.  And pretty much every else you've done.  Cheesy  I just spent a couple hours adding your stuff to my slowly-being-rebuilt cc collection.
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1090 on: 2009 May 08, 18:36:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why, your welcome!  A full downloads folder is a happy one.  Grin

As to those stairs, if I can get some BHAV help, I have an open underneath one in testing that will allow the first tile to be usable by sims/doors.   And I blame BlueSoup for leading me to Grito.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: 2009 May 08, 21:46:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Living in the city means I dont have to deal with a lot of wild animals. We have different dangers, like the Craigslist killer and being hit by a car (which has almost happened to me twice and actually happened to my brother once). However, that means when I see an insect or snake I absolutely freak out! I can't even see a big bug on tv without shuddering. I went camping once and was ravaged my mosquitoes and bedbugs while all the friends I was with got nothing. I think it was because they all lived in wilderness areas before and were immune unlike me:Smiley

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: 2009 May 08, 23:22:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

3 years ago, when I was heavy into walking, I was out on one of my ten mile hikes.  I stopped at this tiny roadside convenience store and bought a bottle of propel and a packages of Twizzlers. 

As I continued my walk, a wild turkey came out of the bushes.  Not that uncommon, we have lots of wild turkeys around here. But he walked up to me, (my hands were at my sides) and grabbed the Twizzler right out of my hand, and ate it.

Wild animals have gotten awful cocky since they've realized we don't run around with guns. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: 2009 May 08, 23:31:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, to be fair, turkeys are kinda greedy fucks anyway.  Cheesy

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1094 on: 2009 May 09, 00:00:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Turkeys are also -smart- which is why Franklin wanted to make the wild Turkey our national bird - unfortunately, we chose the majestic looking but incredibly stupid eagle.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: