PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 07:59:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 591942 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #1035 on: 2009 May 05, 16:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I suffer acid-reflux and while I enjoy my garlic, it hurts. Sad

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1036 on: 2009 May 05, 16:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not good.  My hubbie still indulges in garlic bread.  But he moans and groans for the rest of the day and night afterwards.  Because of it that though, I don't often cook stuff with garlic in it.  But then again, I don't cook much of anything, because apparently everything I cook (apart from my stir fries and one or two other recipes) makes him sick.  The rest he just doesn't like (doesn't like mango chicken, lemon chicken, lamb korma, butter chicken . . . .)

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: 2009 May 05, 16:52:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooooh, mango chicken sounds nummy! I have this weird taste for mango lately and it won't leave me the hell alone. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: 2009 May 05, 16:57:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Immortelle, that would drive me nuts. On the other hand, if you're upset with him, you can always take your revenge by cooking! Cheesy My husband still thinks I can't cook, because I skillfully implanted the idea in his brain very early on in the relationship. Now it comes back to bite me in the ass, though, because he doubts everything I make - which is annoying as hell.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: 2009 May 05, 19:05:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have acid reflux, but garlic doesn't seem to bother me.  Sugar bothers me.  If I decided to buy sourballs or mint pinwheels, I have to be very careful, a couple of those and I'll be miserable.

However, the Prilosect OTC is a lifesaver. And thankfully, my insurance only charges me five bucks for a 28 day supply as long as it's a perscription. 

Tomatoes don't bother me either, yet they bother my mother something fierce. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: 2009 May 05, 19:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with your mum Darqstar, tomatoes are the ebil... I can't even cut the suckers without getting rashes all over my hands and eating them raw kills me. Strangely though, if they've been cooked to oblitaration I can stomach them. Too bad my M.I.L. doesn't seem to get the notion. To her cooking a tomato consists of boiling or broiling it for approximately 5 picoseconds...and then she wonders why I avoid her cooking  Roll Eyes.

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: 2009 May 05, 20:40:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My reflux was finally cured by gastric bypass surgery.  Of course it cured a lot of other things, now, and instead of reflux I have random vomiting episiodes depending on a variety of factors from "too dry-urp" to "too fatty--urp"....

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1042 on: 2009 May 05, 20:55:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gaarlic doesn't bother me much, but sometimes tomatoy stuff can cause me acid reflux attacks - and apparently, so does apple juice - the last month wired, I had to stop drinking any juice, which lowered my calorie intake by a lot, but kept me from getting too ill to my stomach - now I'm unwired, I think I'll start on another prilosec regimen and see if that works. 

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: 2009 May 05, 22:00:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to open myself up to be laughed at, but is that 40 clove chicken?  A friend gave me the recipe and I made a variant with peppers and onions as well as the many garlic cloves - very tasty stuff

Sounds like it to me.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: 2009 May 05, 22:29:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The rest he just doesn't like (doesn't like mango chicken, lemon chicken, lamb korma, butter chicken . . . .)
How can someone not like lamb korma?!  Immortelle, come cook for us.  I love mango whatever.  We will totally appreciate your cooking. Wink

SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1045 on: 2009 May 05, 22:52:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay - I understood something in french!  Of course it will be a month or so before i can eat it again.  But its something to look forward to.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1046 on: 2009 May 06, 00:51:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The cook thing about husband not liking anything that I cook is that he has to do all the cooking. I apparently do a shoddy job at doing the dishes, so guess who has to wash the pots too Cheesy

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
CatOfWar
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: 2009 May 06, 00:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tell my husband he's a wonderful cook and makes much, much better crepes than I do, but he's wise to my sneaky tricks.  So we usually end up cooking stuff together, he won't let me get out of it.  He does make better crepes though!  He just doesn't like crepes himself, and sees no reason to make them.

paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1048 on: 2009 May 06, 06:37:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you haven't tried this yet, I know it works.

Add a pinch of cinnamon to anything with tomato sauce, like Italian pastas and whatnot. It will prevent heartburn. (and it makes the tomatoe sauce tastier) My ex-husband, who was a cajun cook, taught me that.

Eat a piece of crystalized ginger for upset stomache or nausea. It works almost immediately.

My Deviant artwork here.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1049 on: 2009 May 06, 06:39:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm going to open myself up to be laughed at, but is that 40 clove chicken?  A friend gave me the recipe and I made a variant with peppers and onions as well as the many garlic cloves - very tasty stuff

Sounds like it to me.

Yep - that's right.  Of course, you can also just plain old bake garlic by itself and use it over your roasts/bread etc.  I adore garlic - I have it on my cheese on toast.

Eat a piece of crystalized ginger for upset stomache or nausea. It works almost immediately.

Ginger is really great for all nausea - it's effective for cancer patients too.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: