PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:56:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 591738 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #825 on: 2009 April 01, 18:06:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Our Awesome Leader made a decree.  I forget why.

LOL, oh Pes! He hit Keirra as well I see Cheesy

The Avi's we changed for April Fools Day. Pescado did give Paden a custom title, though.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: 2009 April 01, 18:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what?? you guys got multiple choice questions??? i was suppose to write a flipping essay!! LOL

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #827 on: 2009 April 01, 19:03:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got both, I did write the essay, for fun, though it wasn't three pages. I wonder if anyone will ever read it?  Grin

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: 2009 April 01, 19:32:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww. Nothing came up for me, except I had to download three times. Apparently there's a lot of traffic today! Smiley
On the other hand, I'm simply drooling over the pic for the new WNF APR. I can't wait until they release it, it looks like it's going to be stupendously, earth-shatteringly, life-changingly awesome.

(ps. Happy April Fools ya'll!)

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: 2009 April 01, 22:00:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got one on the first go at downloading. It was some complicated math question and all I did was click "yes". Math and my brain don't work well together. It let me download, too! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: 2009 April 02, 04:35:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My brain is full of snot from a headcold.  WTF is an ATF APR? 

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: 2009 April 02, 12:49:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got the questions "What was Starbuck really?" I said a store that sold coffee. I never watched the "new" Battlestar Galatica. I loved the original cheezy one too much.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Lowell
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: 2009 April 02, 13:48:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think my favorite of the MTS2 questions yesterday were probably the ones that didn't even have multiple choice answers or fields to type in essays. I know there was one that told you to hum the theme to Jeopardy and then hit F3, one that told you to go check and make sure you didn't leave the stove on, and one that simply said Dammit, make it stop! However, the one that asked me to "input the longest song title in the world into the 10-character box below" also had me laughing for a while.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: 2009 April 02, 13:57:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally did end up getting a few. One of them said my any key is broken! Yeah, right. You can't fool me, MTS2, I already had that button fixed twice! Cheesy

Skoria, the new Battlestar is good, just completely not the same. I wasn't really into the original (seen it, but meh), but the hubbs was and he says this one doesn't ruin it for him. I am glad I didn't get that question, though. I haven't watched the last handful of episodes yet - can't be having any spoilers!

Scurvy, WNF APR = Wicked Nouk Family Aspiration Reward. Actually, it's just AR, but Sims always use ASP for aspiration, so I can't help but stick the P in there even though it makes little to no sense.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: 2009 April 02, 14:08:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got the questions "What was Starbuck really?" I said a store that sold coffee. I never watched the "new" Battlestar Galatica. I loved the original cheezy one too much.

Mine was interstella coffee, but wait isn't stella a lager.  lager flavoured coffee ftw
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #835 on: 2009 April 02, 14:38:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was fond of the original too, or at least had some of my first major crushes from it.  When they changed the gender of one of those characters....they lost me - even if the doctor or whatever was very nice to look at.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Skoria_Bay
ARR!

Give me a tall ship and star to sail her by

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: 2009 April 02, 15:36:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did watch the first few episodes when the new Galactica started. I do have to hand it to them the writing for the series was very well done. Afraid it was too "dark" for me. Same thing with a lot of the newer "Trek" spinoffs too. Future is dark, worlds will end, etc. I do think its funny though that Dirk Benedict (The REAL Starbuck if you ask me  Wink) met the actress playing the new Starbuck (don't remember her name, but she's a great actress. Saw her on the new Bionic Woman and loved her character there) in where else... A Starbucks coffee shop to discuss playing the character. And yes, I have the original Battlestar soundtrack on vinyl. I loved the music to the original show.

Pescado: I will THROW THEM IN A VAT OF BOILING SHARKS!
mustluvcatz: So, what good would a vat of boiling sharks do? I mean, wouldn't the sharks be dead?
Pescado: SILENCE!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: 2009 April 02, 17:23:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the original pilot episode of the original Battlestar: Galactica and somewhere have most if not all of the books. Yeah, I iz a sci-fi geek. About the Starbuck question, I wrote that it was an overpriced coffee shop that sells bad coffee using over-roasted coffee beans. Have any of you ever noticed that there is a burnt taste to it? Eccch! I prefer the lighter roasts because they give you more of a caffeine hit. Also, the hotter the water you use to brew it, the better the flavour is going to be.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #838 on: 2009 April 02, 22:14:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ummmm, Sabian, this is the Prettiest FREE creation find thread. You're doing it wrong.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: 2009 April 02, 22:20:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...and yeah, it's me! Blinkin Sabian. I lost my password to my proper account!!!!! Angry *slaps self hard* If anybody finds it, let me know! lol

When I first saw your avatar, my first thought was, "Oh crap, is it HER?  Of course not no one would be so stupid as to use the SAME avatar is they do on TSR, then come over..."

Then I remembered it was Dot and checked the name.  And read the post. 

Although, I have to admit, that Dot probably could roam around here under another name, acting like one of us, and I'd probably never suspect her.  What if we're grossly underestimating her?   

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: