PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 09:04:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 591960 times)
pinkyfriend
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #510 on: 2009 February 19, 01:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't decorate my hoods all that much, but I love that train!

"The internet is like a petri dish...you drop one stupid spore in and it just grows like crazy" - my son
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #511 on: 2009 February 19, 01:43:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some cats like water, but its also -warm- water, with a nice toweling off after, at a guess.  Cats are all individuals.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: 2009 February 19, 03:16:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't decorate my hoods all that much, but I love that train!

I don't either, but I might start now...
HugeLunatic
ARR!

Questions...Comments...Emotional Outbursts?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #513 on: 2009 February 19, 04:16:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have anything from ogularama, last I looked he didn't allow it to be included in lots.  Has that changed?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

Holy Simoly Extras
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: 2009 February 19, 14:41:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My kitty loves water.  She plays in the tub and will keep looking at the faucet until someone turns it on for her.  She bites at it coming down, drinks it, lets it splash on her head, chases the water down the drain, and then gets upset if you turn it off too soon.  She's deaf, and can't hear the water running or realize just how much noise she makes banging around the tub, so that might be why she likes it so much.  She also likes to catch snowflakes and raindrops.

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: 2009 February 19, 15:19:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have anything from ogularama, last I looked he didn't allow it to be included in lots.  Has that changed?

I believe it has, I've copied the FAQ:

Quote from: ogurlarama
   Policy of use of our downloads:

You are freely allowed to recolour my meshes and place them on your site, however there are some guidelines I wish you to agree to:

- They are not allowed to be put on any pay site, or put up as member downloads.

- Please don't upload the meshes to The Sims Exchange.

- Wherever you use the recolour or mesh on your site, please link back to this site with proper credit to Ogularama or ogula.

These are very basic guidelines and I hope that you can still enjoy the objects and the new recolours you create, if you're actually able to recolour mine Wink

Unless I'm reading this wrong, it looks like lots are okay as long as you don't load them to a paysite or to exchange.

Cats and water.  I bought a dome fountain for my cats to drink out of.  Best 30 bucks I ever spent.  They drink twice as much water than they did before.  And, they amuse themselves at times by smacking at the dome, which in turn, amuses us. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: 2009 February 19, 17:35:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My cat hates being put in water. The last time me and my mom had to give him a bath, he tried to climb up the kitchen curtains. But he loves to drink it. If we have a bowl of cereal or my mom drinks those specialty coffees (the ones you just add the powder to water). and when she is done if she puts the cup in the sink and fills it with water, the cat will get in the sink and drink that. He has tried to play with water coming out of a faucet, but everytime he bats at it, his paw gets wet. So he runs away, then comes back in 20 minuets when the faucet is back on.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: 2009 February 19, 18:16:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fiesty (in avatar Wink) loved to try to jump in the shower! He loved to have his fur blow dried and was simply the coolest cat I ever knew! (he passed away in november Cry) He acted more like a dog than a cat (he plopped down when I'd tell him to sit). I'm quite positive he would have let me dress him as a pirate too Wink

*sigh*  But newaze before I get all emotional remembering him..

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: 2009 February 19, 19:04:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Fiesty (in avatar Wink) loved to try to jump in the shower! He loved to have his fur blow dried and was simply the coolest cat I ever knew! (he passed away in november Cry) He acted more like a dog than a cat (he plopped down when I'd tell him to sit). I'm quite positive he would have let me dress him as a pirate too Wink

*sigh*  But newaze before I get all emotional remembering him..

He sounds like a great cat.  *hugs*

El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: 2009 February 19, 19:07:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Years ago I had a great cat who liked to walk along the rim of the bathtub whenever I was taking a bath. Well, one day he lost his footing and fell in, and I still have the scars.  Shocked

The one who angers you, controls you.
Zillah
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #520 on: 2009 February 19, 19:22:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My Siamese, Leica used to sit on the edge of the bathtub while I was bathing - why should a bath stop me from petting her, right? - most of the time her tail would end up in the water, just floating along, soaking wet, but she never seemed to notice. She went to the great litterbox in the sky about three years ago. One of the cats we have now, Hannibal, likes to drink my bathwater.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: 2009 February 19, 20:46:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My first cat, Juicy, he didn't mind the water that much, if he chose to go in it. He jumped in the bath tub once, and didn't mind being out in the rain. We would let him out every night and when my mom went to work (4am) he would be at the back door waiting to be let in so he could eat, and he always left her a little present, the back half of a mouse. But he ended up eating a rat that was poisoned, so we lost him, man, 8 almost 9 years ago now.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: 2009 February 19, 23:14:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims2Cri has fake gambrel roof pieces & rafters in lots of colors.   Kiss

http://www.sims2cri.com/eng_decor_15.php
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: 2009 February 19, 23:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Gasp* WANT!  Seriously, those are something I didn't know my sims needed until I saw them, and now i know, they can't live without them.

oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: 2009 February 20, 00:17:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

those are something I didn't know my sims needed until I saw them, and now i know, they can't live without them.

I smell a motto brewin'.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: