PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:40:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 591995 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #210 on: 2009 January 08, 18:48:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Definitely not from a freesite.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #211 on: 2009 January 08, 19:11:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hopefully this SA from TSR is never ever snapped up as an FA:

*Taking out the ghastly awful ThomASS site*

Tons of gorgeous maxis clothing recolours *drools*

Silly Anyerfillag! TSR is not a free site.
I like GrayDragonfly's items too. I really wish she would go to WNF or MTS2 to host her items.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 08, 19:56:55 by Chinchillagrl » Logged

Sarah (^..^)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: 2009 January 08, 19:28:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But...urgh.

*hangs head in shame*

Pelt me with whatever you've got!

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: 2009 January 08, 19:46:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just both of you asterisk the name and remove the link, no harm no foul. The more you link there, the more you're promoting TSR.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: 2009 January 08, 21:11:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I probably wouldn't have wanted it anyway, Anyer. So don't feel bad. TSR files have their own compressor system, which I hear conflicts badly with the superior, squee worthy (and free) compressorizer system. Don't cross the beams! It fucks up games, I hear.

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: 2009 January 08, 21:27:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did Jfade work on TSR's compressor system?

Inactive
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: 2009 January 08, 21:55:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did Jfade work on TSR's compressor system?

I wouldn't know, myself. I made the mistake of using the free compressorizer on some tsr files, and learned the hard way that it crashes one's game. I had to back up all my files, delete the tsr files, and reinstall the game, and then someone told me about the conflict. I'm sure other people know the specifics of the problem, though.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: 2009 January 09, 00:09:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm... most of my own stuff was salvaged from TSR after I lost my computer and it's all been compressed and it works just fine.

On my old computer, the compressor screwed everything up, but on the new one, it works great.  So, I think different computers do different things with compression programs. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: 2009 January 09, 02:27:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm... most of my own stuff was salvaged from TSR after I lost my computer and it's all been compressed and it works just fine.

On my old computer, the compressor screwed everything up, but on the new one, it works great.  So, I think different computers do different things with compression programs. 

I find that so odd. I've never heard of such a thing. But being that I know scant little about computers, I will believe it. My computer is getting a bit long in the tooth.
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: 2009 January 09, 15:40:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never knew about the compressor conflict. I compress everything even hacks and never have an issue.

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: 2009 January 09, 15:52:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never knew about the compressor conflict. I compress everything even hacks and never have an issue.

I've compressed hacks in the past, but then I heard that you should never compress hacks. Then I got rid of all my hacks but a couple that had already been safely compressed, so I guess it's an obsolete issue with me.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: 2009 January 09, 15:55:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've used that compressoriser on TSR items and nothing has gone wrong with my game oolongteadrinker Huh

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: 2009 January 09, 17:12:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've compressed hacks in the past, but then I heard that you should never compress hacks. Then I got rid of all my hacks but a couple that had already been safely compressed, so I guess it's an obsolete issue with me.

I've got the same thing going as littletoes: I compressorize everything - no issues. All my hacks get compressed before they go in my game. Everything gets compressed before it goes in my game. I have 30,000 files in my DL folder; I really can't afford not to run them through the compressorizer. Oddly enough, I have relatively few issues. Lately just one where some skintones were messing up every single hair I had - including Maxis. I was highly disappointed - it was really pretty skin.

I've used that compressoriser on TSR items and nothing has gone wrong with my game oolongteadrinker Huh

From TSR itself or the Booty? 'Cause if you do your TSR shopping at the Booty, you're much less likely to have an issue, which is, needless to say, awesome.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: 2009 January 09, 17:33:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't had any problems with Compressorizor, but Wardrobe Wrangler is another story--I don't dare use it for a lot of stuff because I don't remember what I got from TSR and what I didn't and using WW on a TSR item causes a huge crash in my game.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: 2009 January 09, 17:54:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dusdee, I had tsr files from tsr (before I discovered the light of EA's eula), and then from the booty. I'm kinda surprised some computer wiz hasn't surfaced to say "Ha, you should have burned an offerring, twirled counter clockwise and hit control+shift when you used the program on those files!"

Even so, I've been burned and I don't trust anything except bodyshop anymore and I only download from certain sites.

I haven't had any problems with Compressorizor, but Wardrobe Wrangler is another story--I don't dare use it for a lot of stuff because I don't remember what I got from TSR and what I didn't and using WW on a TSR item causes a huge crash in my game.

Damn it, I've got the wrangler, too. Haven't used it in ages, either, because I'm scared of some conflict because I also don't know what came from where. There are some files I've had since 2004
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: