PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 16, 20:41:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 597004 times)
spunkysim
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #165 on: 2009 January 03, 21:12:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala, the whole set is lovely!  Thanks so much, I am putting it in the house I am working on this weekend.  I am trying something different and this bed works perfectly for what I had in mind.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: 2009 January 03, 21:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huzzah! Fly my pretties, fly!  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2009 January 03, 22:26:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Goodie, a new bedroom set for my sims.  I shall celebrate by having a great deal of woo hoo going on in my Sim homes this evening.  Of the upcoming population explosion, I will be sure to name at least one of the girls Calalily.  And her parents will tell stories of the wonderful bedroom set that lead to their conception.  And, will give it to them, when they get married, in hopes that they will soon give them grandchildren. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2009 January 03, 22:41:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Goodie, a new bedroom set for my sims.  I shall celebrate by having a great deal of woo hoo going on in my Sim homes this evening.  Of the upcoming population explosion, I will be sure to name at least one of the girls Calalily.  And her parents will tell stories of the wonderful bedroom set that lead to their conception.  And, will give it to them, when they get married, in hopes that they will soon give them grandchildren. 

Cheesy You should write a story about the family and the infamous Calalily bed.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: 2009 January 03, 22:46:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy It'll be the calalily-boomer generation.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2009 January 03, 22:54:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Desk Locater now has a Uni version as well. Woohoo!!

Yay! Thanks for the update, Mheyin! I'm actually just about to send a couple of my fav Sims to college, so I'll be needing it.

The bed is very pretty, and I love that cala did both versions of the bedding decor (goes down with zoom = AWESOME!), but what I'm really loving is the whole set! The bench, the table, the curtain, the deco... I'm swooning. Cala, they're very pretty! Thank you muchly. Now I'm off to DL and quite possibly even fire up the game (20 minute load time) just to use them. Again, THANK YOU!

YES. Will want pictures!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2009 January 03, 23:20:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gorgeous set cala Cheesy I'll download it as soon as I'm finished picking up the hair I pulled out during my video card driver fiasco......

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: 2009 January 04, 06:07:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy You should write a story about the family and the infamous Calalily bed.

Hmm... you could be right! 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: 2009 January 04, 09:09:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bed is very pretty, and I love that cala did both versions of the bedding decor (goes down with zoom = AWESOME!), but what I'm really loving is the whole set! The bench, the table, the curtain, the deco... I'm swooning. Cala, they're very pretty! Thank you muchly. Now I'm off to DL and quite possibly even fire up the game (20 minute load time) just to use them. Again, THANK YOU!

You are most welcome.  I can tell no one but meshers looked at the swathes tutorial - that would have given you all a hint there would be curtainy goodness.  Cheesy

Gorgeous set cala Cheesy I'll download it as soon as I'm finished picking up the hair I pulled out during my video card driver fiasco......

Thank you  Kiss I've had video card fiascos myself - they suck.

Visit Calalilysims

Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2009 January 04, 22:00:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the new beds ... my sims like them way to much. I just discovered the ACR hack and my simmies have been whoo hooing for 2 days solid.

I am kinda jealous. Can you come to my home and make me a bed like that in real life??? lol

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 2009 January 04, 22:06:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are most welcome.  I can tell no one but meshers looked at the swathes tutorial - that would have given you all a hint there would be curtainy goodness.  Cheesy

Nope, definitely not a mesher. The curtainy goodness was quite a pleasant surprise!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: 2009 January 04, 22:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the new beds ... my sims like them way to much. I just discovered the ACR hack and my simmies have been whoo hooing for 2 days solid.

I am kinda jealous. Can you come to my home and make me a bed like that in real life??? lol

Lol - calalilysims - good for simsfucking.  Cheesy  I'd have to send Coolington - he's the bedding co-ordinator round here, and gave me advice on colour schemes. I am beloved by God to have him.  Tongue

Nope, definitely not a mesher. The curtainy goodness was quite a pleasant surprise!

Need MOAR detective skills. Cheesy The tutorial is of a mesh I ditched - that wide curtain made into one tile, but on reflection, it looked like shit.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2009 January 05, 00:26:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last night my connection was pathetic and I could barely navigate anywhere, now it's back and I have downloaded it Cheesy
I want moar recolours! I have a lot of sims and they all need to procreate!  Kiss thanks Cala!

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: 2009 January 05, 00:54:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want moar recolours! I have a lot of sims and they all need to procreate!  Kiss thanks Cala!

I hate bloody recolours - but live in hope - it's only been out 3 days, and I've seen it all over. I know HugeLunatic was downloading the UV maps, so I'm sure that someone else will recolour - you may be spoilt for choice. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2009 January 05, 02:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate bloody recolours - but live in hope - it's only been out 3 days, and I've seen it all over. I know HugeLunatic was downloading the UV maps, so I'm sure that someone else will recolour - you may be spoilt for choice. Cheesy

So in other words, we need to designate someone to stalk the internet for recolors of that bed.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: