PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 15:27:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 592028 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #135 on: 2008 December 26, 21:22:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have that whole set in game, I've been using it for awhile and it looks great. The bathtub needs a bit of space on the ends but other than that it's a very very well done set. It's been mentioned before.

I also have her Metro Wall series here. There're 3 different sets; a definite must have! Come to think of it I actually have most of her stuff.

Speaking of walls, Xtian at MTS2 has an amazing Urban Loft set. I use them way too much. Here.
Another great wall person is DaniKat also at MTS2. She has a whole collection inspired by Behr. I'm not a huge fan of double moulding but sometimes I need them and her colours are great. Here.

ETA: Here I have screenies from a small bathroom in an apartment I built.

« Last Edit: 2008 December 26, 21:30:17 by kenmtl » Logged

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2008 December 26, 22:01:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's half my problem with custom content.  I don't like huge horking houses in my game.  They slow it down and it seems ridiculous to have a house so big that your sims will need over an hour of their time to get from one end to the other.  I much prefer smaller houses, but a lot of the room sets people create seem to need a tremendous amount of space.  

Yeah, and a lot of times, when I download a bigger house, the house tends to be full of excess crap that my sims will never use, with no room for skill objects or pets. Extra sitting rooms, randomly-placed plants...I usually just get small houses or download unfurnished versions of the larger houses.

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2008 December 26, 22:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, as far as wallpapers go, this set by JodelieJodelie are some of my very favorites. Love 'em!

A disproportionate amount of my sims have antique bathrooms because of Pheonix_Phaerie's bathroom set.

Ooh, Oh, did you see the recolors that nixy did at Elegant Decay? I like having lots of recolors for meshes - MOAR OPTIONZ!

Another great wall person is DaniKat also at MTS2. She has a whole collection inspired by Behr. I'm not a huge fan of double moulding but sometimes I need them and her colours are great. Here.

I arrrrrgree, kenmtl - she is a great wall person! I use both her blue and green sets in almost every 'normal' house (ie. not old and beat-up). Love them! Very simple, very easy to mix with other wallpaper and such. Very well done. I like the moulding she's got going there better than the Maxis stuff. Om Nom Nom.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2008 December 26, 23:32:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, and a lot of times, when I download a bigger house, the house tends to be full of excess crap that my sims will never use, with no room for skill objects or pets. Extra sitting rooms, randomly-placed plants...I usually just get small houses or download unfurnished versions of the larger houses.

I hate that.  The first thing I do when I build a house is put in skill builders, or leave the room for them.  I admit to having converted a few "body building" rooms on first floors to temporary nurseries for the little ones, but once I've decided the child rearing days are over, and all little ones are at child stage or older, they quickly get converted back.

I like to have an attic for the purpose of putting skill building stuff up there so if I need to remove it for a bit, I can put it right back.  I also like to put musical instruments up there when company comes over, and then block the entrance with a chair, just to watch the visiting Sim throw a hissy fit because he/she cannot play the goddamned piano for money..

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2008 December 27, 17:57:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, as far as wallpapers go, this set by JodelieJodelie are some of my very favorites. Love 'em!

A disproportionate amount of my sims have antique bathrooms because of Pheonix_Phaerie's bathroom set.

Ooh, Oh, did you see the recolors that nixy did at Elegant Decay? I like having lots of recolors for meshes - MOAR OPTIONZ!
Dude, I visit that site everyday in the hope that it's updated. I luuuurve those recolors.
HavensHill
Landlubber

Pirate Duck eats Paysites for Breakfast... ;-)

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2008 December 27, 18:02:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow.... my downloads folder is set to collapse under it's own weight! It was bad enough before I found this thread.

I love it though, there's always room for moar pretties!!!!  Grin

P.s., I can't believe that digital perversion slipped under my radar, I thought I had sought out all of the best sims2 sites. Thanks for mentioning it.

I'd list my favorite stuff here but 99.9% of it has already had a mention  Cheesy

... i ♥ this place.....  Roll Eyes

My download folder is a monster always wanting moar pretties...
Keksich
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2008 December 27, 18:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How comes nobody mentioned Phaenoh? I couldn't live without her default replacements.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2008 December 27, 21:21:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=312539

That set is a rather interesting one to look at.

http://www.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=312208

But I do have the matching living room set in my game and it's awesome.  Grin

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2008 December 27, 23:37:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dammit, now I'm zeroing in on the three gig mark in my DL folder and I bless and blame every one of you! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2008 December 28, 00:24:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in Bodyshop right now, and I tried Yuxi's Uni Fauxhawk Conversion on a Sim - it's awesome! She really is talented. Her base game messy hair for chicks is awesome, too. That would here, if anyone's interested!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2008 December 28, 03:51:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Elegant Decay is the best. I love the recolors on that site.
http://www.elegantdecay.com/?p=25#more-25

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2008 December 28, 19:20:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm in Bodyshop right now, and I tried Yuxi's Uni Fauxhawk Conversion on a Sim - it's awesome! She really is talented. Her base game messy hair for chicks is awesome, too. That would here, if anyone's interested!

http://esperesa.livejournal.com/tag/hair+edits

That is Yuxi's LJ, which has many lovely hair recolors/conversions. Yuxi is probably one of my favorite hair retexturer's out there, and I always check GOS and her LJ to see if she's done it. I've always loved how shiny she makes the hairs look. I guess that's because she uses Nouk's awesome textures.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2008 December 28, 20:27:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMFG, FAUXHAWKS, I LOVE FAUXHAWKS! When I finally end up donating my hair, I'm probably going to cut it so that I can make a fauxhawk.  Cheesy

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2008 December 31, 16:57:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH WWWWAAAAAAAAANNNTTTTTT!!!! http://wickednoukfamily.com/forums/index.php?topic=1199.msg8195#new

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: 2008 December 31, 17:28:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love you Noukie - I got their Xmas stuff the other day - but new ponytail! I love them.  Cheesy Thanks for letting us know.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: