PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 08:21:53

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 591947 times)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #120 on: 2008 December 23, 21:43:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and I highly suggest that everyone check this out. I've been wanting something like this since I started playing!

That's awesome! I love that it's a picture of the person who owns the desk, that will be very useful in my dorm study areas.

nomansland
Landlubber

/plasma

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2008 December 23, 23:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You people are killing me with DigitalPerversion. I can't believe I'd never come across it until now. It's content is to murder for.

Excuse me sir, but is this what they call denial?
darkmistress
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2008 December 24, 03:50:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am jumping out of my skin.

This is special. Even for Adele.

She released a preview of an upcoming set.

I'm just in awe. I think she should hold classes on making and texturing for the sims. EA/Maxis isn't good enough for the likes of her, but that's probably a subject for a whole other thread.
OMG it's gorgeous.... Can't wait for it to be released!
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2008 December 24, 16:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My favorite lip colors are by bunnyt0astx at MTS2: Marie Lip Tints. They look beautiful in-game, as demonstrated by my self-sim:

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2008 December 24, 22:07:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a cute Sim. But she's missing something. Let me see... ah, yes, I know what she needs - a cage on her headGrin

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2008 December 24, 22:13:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mheyin, those lip tints are gorgeous. Pretty, subtle. Perfect for my modest yet stylish sims.

Yoink!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2008 December 24, 22:53:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a cute Sim. But she's missing something. Let me see... ah, yes, I know what she needs - a cage on her headGrin

That cage is nuts and very creepy and I need to think of a way to use it in my game.

Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: 2008 December 25, 17:42:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See, this is what I mean. Weird, funny, well-made, original stuff that I just need to have even though I'll probably never use it. Thanks!

V1nd1care was mentioned in another thread and I'm such a huge fan of hers, I felt the need to take my fangirling to this thread. All her lots are amazing and perfectly unique, but her ships are my favourites. For your pirating pleasure, I give you the Ebony Gale, the Venture and the Corsair War Galley.

But I think my absolute favourite is the Fallen City of Stones.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2008 December 25, 19:33:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Totally gorgeous and now I want to install every other pack in existence, but would have to do some heavy ARRRing... Which is getting to be more tempting every day when I see the stuff being posted.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2008 December 25, 20:27:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be most awesome in a vacation destination.

Kaitlyn
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2008 December 25, 22:04:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be most awesome in a vacation destination.
Ooh, you're right!  It's so beautiful, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anything I would ever do with it.  But now I haz me a reason to download.  Squee!   Cheesy  V1nd1care makes such lovely and unique lots.  Her castles are the gems of my medieval neighborhood.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2008 December 26, 20:19:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A disproportionate amount of my sims have antique bathrooms because of Pheonix_Phaerie's bathroom set.
Pretty, pretty, pretty.
Behold the pretty!

And much more! http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=297869
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2008 December 26, 20:38:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A disproportionate amount of my sims have antique bathrooms because of Pheonix_Phaerie's bathroom set.
Pretty, pretty, pretty.
Behold the pretty!
*Pretty picture snippage*

Holy crap those are beautiful!  I thought at first it was a photograph of a real bathroom, not a real Sims bathroom. 

I like that it actually looks like you can put together a decent bathroom that isn't huge.  Half the custom bathrooms out there, need  a 10 x 10 room minimum to look good.  I'm used to living in places where bathrooms are put in out of the way places and thus are either tiny rectangles, or very unusual shapes. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2008 December 26, 20:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pretty, pretty, pretty.
Behold the pretty!
*Pretty picture snippage*

Holy crap those are beautiful!  I thought at first it was a photograph of a real bathroom, not a real Sims bathroom. 

I like that it actually looks like you can put together a decent bathroom that isn't huge.  Half the custom bathrooms out there, need  a 10 x 10 room minimum to look good.  I'm used to living in places where bathrooms are put in out of the way places and thus are either tiny rectangles, or very unusual shapes. 
Good point! My bathrooms actually are quite compact as a result of using these objects. Which is more realistic in my opinion. I've never known anyone to have large bathrooms IRL. Ever. I guess my crowd just ain't rarefied 'nuff.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2008 December 26, 21:21:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good point! My bathrooms actually are quite compact as a result of using these objects. Which is more realistic in my opinion. I've never known anyone to have large bathrooms IRL. Ever. I guess my crowd just ain't rarefied 'nuff.

I've only known one person in my life who had a bathroom that was even close to what some people think Sims should have in their houses.  And they were fabulously wealthy, their whole house was huge.

That's half my problem with custom content.  I don't like huge horking houses in my game.  They slow it down and it seems ridiculous to have a house so big that your sims will need over an hour of their time to get from one end to the other.  I much prefer smaller houses, but a lot of the room sets people create seem to need a tremendous amount of space. 

That's one of the reasons why I always liked  Paleoanth's room designs.  Like the Lauren livingroom she recently did, it's small enough so that you can put it in a small or average size house and it looks just fine. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: