PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 05:10:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Streetchickers donation files
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Streetchickers donation files  (Read 79252 times)
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Streetchickers donation files
« Reply #105 on: 2008 December 16, 01:35:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you are done with him, do you think you could talk to my husband? Peeing outside is a habit I have yet to break him of, even after 6 years.  Roll Eyes

We just do it cause we can. So nuyuh.

That's what he says.

I find guys peeing outside a lot less yucky than spitting on the ground. blergh. At least urine is sterile, yaknow?

Oh, yeah. I hate spitting in all forms, especially when someone is hacking for a bit before hand. It makes me nauseous.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2008 December 16, 01:40:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just remember, the best way to clean a glass coffee carafe is with kosher salt and ice cubes. Dump the ice cubes (small ones) into the carafe and then pour in about a quarter cup of kosher salt and swirl around until you don't see any more nasty. Rinse and let dry. That way you don't have the nasty soap taste you normally get after washing your pot out, no matter how well you rinse it the soap seems to linger. Now you know how they clean the Bunn coffee urns in lots of places. Cheesy

Ok so why exactly does the salt need to be kosher?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
CJane
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 December 16, 01:43:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just remember, the best way to clean a glass coffee carafe is with kosher salt and ice cubes. Dump the ice cubes (small ones) into the carafe and then pour in about a quarter cup of kosher salt and swirl around until you don't see any more nasty. Rinse and let dry. That way you don't have the nasty soap taste you normally get after washing your pot out, no matter how well you rinse it the soap seems to linger. Now you know how they clean the Bunn coffee urns in lots of places. Cheesy

I think that's because typically it's more coarse than table salt.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 December 16, 01:43:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because it's more coarse and has much bigger granules than regular table salt. Does a better job of cleaning.

ETA: Argh, ninja'd by CJane!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: 2008 December 16, 01:50:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't stand tea. It just repulses me, and I've tried every flavour. There is something lily-livered about tea I can't put my finger on. It tastes like dead plant? Must be it, can't stand it.

Coolington buys his good tea here: http://www.theteacentre.com.au/ - apart from Celestial Seasonings, most other tea tastes of dust. I like the Blue Lagoon mix myself, and will have the occasional cup.  I also love the Turkish Apple Tea.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 December 16, 01:58:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that's good to know. Course salt is all we have anyway.

Does that work for other glass stuff too? I don't really have a glass coffee pot, it's strictly metal in this house.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
CJane
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 December 16, 02:06:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Because it's more coarse and has much bigger granules than regular table salt. Does a better job of cleaning.

ETA: Argh, ninja'd by CJane!

Sorry Paden. I was quick on the draw for that one, I guess.

I can't stand tea. It just repulses me, and I've tried every flavour. There is something lily-livered about tea I can't put my finger on. It tastes like dead plant? Must be it, can't stand it.

Coolington buys his good tea here: http://www.theteacentre.com.au/ - apart from Celestial Seasonings, most other tea tastes of dust. I like the Blue Lagoon mix myself, and will have the occasional cup.  I also love the Turkish Apple Tea.

I thought when you were talking about Celestial Seasonings you were talking about their coffee...that's what their Morning Thunder is...organic coffee. It's friggin' good! I like their tea, too, though I don't do tea too often.
Mheyin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 December 16, 02:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think that's because typically it's more coarse than table salt.

Also because - little known fact - all coffee pots are Jewish.

As a college student, I rarely drink anything that isn't doesn't contain massive quantities of caffeine. I require several gallons of coffee, tea, cola, and Red Bull each day or my organ systems begin to shut down. Therefore, I am always on the lookout for new sources of caffeine. I will now be tapping Pescado to drink his caffeinated blood. Thanks for the heads up, Pes!  Grin

Yo-ho, haul together,
Hoist the colors high!
Heave-ho, thieves and beggars,
Never say we die!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 December 16, 05:11:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been fortunate enough to never have a boyfriend who pee's outside. My current boyfriend has a terrible habit eating food that has fallen on the floor. No matter where. No matter what it touches. As long as he doesn't die from it afterwards, he won't see anything wrong with it.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 December 16, 07:44:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Considering how much camping I've done with guys, if I'd never had a boyfriend who peed outside, I would have dated a lot of guys with burst bladders Tongue. One even peed in a jar which had a huge label on it that read "NOT LEMONADE". I've never dated a guy who spat though.

Speaking of pee and caffeine, when I was 18 I virtually lived on Mountain Dew. I think if I am ever forced to drink that poison again, I may go into anaphylactic shock.

ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 December 16, 08:37:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could live on Dr. Pepper, coffee, water, and cheesecake.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 December 16, 08:54:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to drink a lot of diet coke, then I stopped, cold turkey, about 18 months ago. The headaches I had for about a week after were terrible, but I've never had or wanted any since. My hubby still drinks it though.

As for tea and coffee, my dad only drinks tea and my mum will only drink coffee. I like both. I do like my coffee strong though. My mum always complains that she could stand the spoon up in the coffee I make.  Cheesy

And tea is always better with a slug of whiskey in it.  Grin

ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2008 December 16, 09:27:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I drink tea, it's usually an herbal tea (I have a sensitive stomach and peppermint tea helps a lot) or a green tea. There's this great tea place called Lupica out here and I love their Cherry Peach Green Tea and their Sakurambo Vert. Noms.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: 2008 December 16, 10:20:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got a green tea in the cupboard known as the 'Temple of Heaven Chinese Gunpowder' .  Its a hand rolled green tea.  It looks like little green balls, and is twice as strong as coffee.  Doesn't have must flavour to it, but damn it has a kick.  I can't sleep for week after I have that stuff.  (Incidentally, have had severe issues with chronic insomnia for 6 - 7 years.  Issue is improving, but I've been up until 4 for the past two nights.  Just can't sleep, don't know why, don't care.  As long as I can be asleep by twelve I'm happy.  The worse its been was when I was sleeping until 8 pm.  If I tried to fight it,I would start hallucinating, and apparently was incapable of coherent speech.  Couldn't tell the difference between road and foot path, translate meanings of coloured lights, words, songs and such.  The worst ever feeling.  Like wanting to throw up the whole time.)

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: 2008 December 16, 11:41:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And tea is always better with a slug of whiskey in it.  Grin

This may not be news to any Irish pirates, but I just discovered something called a Hot Toddy yesterday. Whiskey, hot water, brown sugar, lemon and clove and by god if it isn't delicious in winter. I think I found a new favourite drink. It's a shame the faux Irish pub I found it in charges 5€60 for it because they go through the trouble of pretending to be Irish. Bastards.

Oh, and I'm sorry for going horribly off-topic, but streetchicers is also a MTS2 member and has a free blog on Blogger. Also, has that 'outlet' always been there?
Due lack of space at the free server I made an outlet for our old deco and fashion stuff.
(Emphasis mine)
So telling her about free alternatives is obviously pointless, she knows. This is greed, pure and simple. Not that that's news, but yeah...

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: